Dick - Winner Of Big Brother 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That chick on the video is so annoying!

Anyhow, other than Sanjya, I don't know who the other ppl are. Len?? Isn't he a judge or something for Dancing with the Stars? IDK?

Ok!1] New york was from I love New york A spin off of Flavor of Love

2]Adriene curry{Next top Model } and Christopher Knight {Peter on the Brady bunch}

Both met and fell in love on The Surreallife

#3] You now who ED is { the winner }

4] Sanjaya American Idol

5] Len goodman Judge on Dancing with the Stars

6] Ant was on Last Comic Standing and is the host for Celebrity fit club

But does it matter Dick will win !!!!! woohoo

But does it matter Dick will win !!!!!

you failed to realize i love ny ratings trumps bb

But does it matter Dick will win !!!!!

you failed to realize i love ny ratings trumps bb

Maybe but Dick is right now Fresh in everyones mind so that has an advantage

We will see

Didnt Will and Boogie win last years award for fav Showmance lol

Haha! Did you notice in Dick's after-finale interview he lost his 'I'm the greatest player ever in Big Brother history -- no one else has done what we did, no one! -- no one made power moves like me! etc., etc. etc.'. Poor little Dicky -- after all that cocky arrogance and bragging (for days!), to find out CBS's...uh, I mean America's Player carried him through.

what? i mean... i guess some people expected to see dick demand a replay without AP? thinking he could win it all over again without the AP twist... bla bla bla..

is it too much to handle knowing that dick gave credit where credit was due? he thought that it was awesome that there was an AP and that america actually ended up pulling for D/D. what more do you want?

not for nothing.... D/D did play too. it wasnt All AP just as it wasnt all of anyone else. in the end, AP lost and D/D won.

the end.

It will be interesting to talk to Dick after he's seen all of the tapes. It appears that America* was for Dick not Danielle.

I still would like to know how far he thinks he would have gotten if Danielle had been evicted week 2, or if his game strategy would have changed.

Hey Yana, if you score a Dick interview, please let us know.

I definately voted, and I do believe America did and does like The Donatos, and I love the DICTORIOUS, great play on words

Yes, I think so too, she is young and really pretty and some are really jealous, and Dick was way more social than her also, she was a brat at times, we know that for sure, but she sure does not deserve the bashing she has recieved, seriously, bet they are thrilled to be out of there.

Archived