Dick - Winner Of Big Brother 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I miss Evel Dick more and more each day. Life is pretty boring now without him on Showtime AD.

Joyami, Evil Dick can be seen 24 hours a day as they repeat the feeds. He is just as good the second time around because you know he wins :outfitted_pirate:

Here is a little message Dick posted at Sucks...I think this might shed a little light on why people are bashing the Donatos - he's a classless moron and so is Daniele.

E.D. is STILL hung up on Jen - obviously his rants in the house were not just "game".

Just wanted to drop by and say f*ck off..... I dig all the love and love all the hate. At least you have an opinion about me, unlike other houseguests who have graced the house I farted in. I was real, not a f*cking phoney, hypocrite, antisemite.... just an all around *sshole is all. I am shocked at the fact that America doesn't all dispise me, god dammit.... I am not shocked at the fact that there are legions of Crusty C*nt supporters aka fans of Jen. Because there are millions of people who take the f*ck out of f*cktard. I want to thank Vincent for setting the record straight on quite a few occassions, my son f*cking ROCKS!!! He was there, he knows. To the douche bags that fabricated blatent lies about me and my daughter, on here and many other places (like a fake arrest record saying I was arrested for domestic abuse) Go suck a fat c*ck, choke slowly and die...... Didn't I give you enough real sh!t to work with? You people are worth less in the world than the puss that dripped out of Dustin's c*ck. I haven't had a chance to read anything here yet, but I will..... and then I will tell you to suck my fat c*ck and die. But until then, thank you for all the love, hugs, kisses, bl*wjobs, h*ndjobs, rim jobs and whispers of sweet nothings in my ears. There is so much to catch up on, it is f*cking nuts right now. But I love all the photoshop sh!t, songs, loops and the rest.... You guys f*cking RULE!!!

Here is the link to the original post...I starred out all of the curse words to follow the rules here.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/16265/...lDick-here.html

yeah.. he posted that on Sept. 22nd. there was a post here regarding it.

he sure knows how to dish it... and apparently sucks is the right place to be dishing it. its full of sucky people that love to sh*t talk back and forth. i think there are a lot of members here that are members there.

Here is a little message Dick posted at Sucks...I think this might shed a little light on why people are bashing the Donatos - he's a classless moron and so is Daniele.

I don't think Dick cares what you say about him. Sucks is the perfect place for Dick but what does Daniele have to do with Dick's language or behavior?

You know, I love Dick, but he is straight-up delusional if he thinks he would not have gone home without the AP vote instead of Dustin. The only vote he had was Daniele.

Eric - was told how to vote by America

Jessica - was swayed by Eric

Zach - promised Jessica her vote

Jen - didn't want to be the odd man out since she figured out the majority of the house, at that point, was with Dick.

Daniele - was already in the bag

That week signified the first week Eric stopped fighting America. I know Daniele is all pissed because she felt Eric didn't fight to save Nick per instructions, but he was still fighting his AP role then and not anticipating what he was going to have to do. Besides, he admitted he really wanted Nick gone, so who cares. Nick leaving brought her ass to the final two so God knows why she's still bitching.

But, I digress into my rants about how much I can't stand Daniele...

You know, I love Dick, but he is straight-up delusional if he thinks he would not have gone home without the AP vote instead of Dustin. The only vote he had was Daniele.

And the week before Eric would have been gone without BB's vote. ::::shouldershrug:::: I don't think discussing if this happened or that happened is a valid argument for BB. One move can change the entire course of the game, one piece of gossip, one lie, one doubt. We saw so much of that this season, the flip flopping was out of control. Even us hard core live feeders weren't always positive who was going home from hour to hour. There is no absolute way to know how the game would have played out if different moves were made.

But should it still be acceptable? I don't see anyone not calling him out about what he did say.

Wrong! I have seen hundreds of posts here calling Dick out on things he said. Where where you??? :blink:

Not any of it is acceptable in my book.

Ok, no backtracking here. All you people who called us Dick-haters should own the fact that you supported this foul-mouthed white trash of a man. All we ever did was point out his words and his actions and you called US haters. Now, he posts on Sucks and shows his true self even after winning, and now you people have the nerve to say that you don't approve of him. Does the word hypocrite sound familiar here?

Archived