Big Brother 8 Season Finale Show 9/18!!!

CeCiMom

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idol and bb is where i get my post in

offtopic i try my best not to go there :lipsrsealed2:

I've heard that their stipend is deducted from any prize money they win so the answer to that question about Dani getting more money would be no. However, now Dani will be forced to sign onto one of the many reality TV deals that will be offered to the Donatos after the show so there will be plenty of extra cash to be made.

The season included huge ups and downs for me but I enjoyed it overall. The only complaint I have is that there should never be relatives included in the houseguests - whether they are friends or foes. I agree, the best twist next year would be no twist but I was overjoyed with the reactions to Eric being unmasked as America's player. Congrats to Dick and Danielle and Eric (he got 3rd money-wise). At least now I can go to bed as a decent hour and not feel that I have to stay up to see what's going on in the house on BBAD. Only a little over 9 months till BB9. It was a much better season than some of the others regardless of whether you liked the winners or not. Take care, all.

I liked Jen through most of her stay in the house -

but she sure was a bitch tonight. But - I don't know -

maybe she had a right to be. But couldn't she have been just a tiny, tiny bit gracious?

I'm sooooo confused!

OK Just this once I will post what I heard...

Daniele asked Julie if she was going to be at the rap party, Julie asked when was it, Thursday right, Daniele said yes, Julie said no she wouldn't be there that she would interview them in L.A. tomorrow and then head back to New York...

Archived