Big Brother 8 Season Finale Show 9/18!!!

CeCiMom

Started this a bit early. Does anyone know if they'll have the BB Afterdark on Tuesday night after the finale? It would be so cool to get to see some of the after-party. Wouldn't it?!?! :animated_bouncy:

Edit: Oops, I mean wrap-party.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops that's what I meant... wrap-party. I don't know about it being on the 20th... in years past they've always done it the night of the finale' cause all the BB hg's and past hg's are there? Could be different this year though... dunno.

Alison said on HC that the wrap party is also a party for the crew so there won't be any official filming of it. Sort of defeats the purpose of it if they have to work. But not to worry, with all the video and cameras on cell phones these days we're sure to get something posted on YouTube :D

i'm still tripping that bb gets a 1 hour finale when all other shows gets 2 hours

i'm still tripping that bb gets a 1 hour finale when all other shows gets 2 hours

Thats one of the problems I had with the recap show last night. Yes, I know it was up against the Emmys but it would have been nice to show the jury questions instead.

How, in one hour tomorrow, are they going to show jury questions, vote for winner, reveal AP, and do Q&A. It seems like it'll be rushed and the viewers probably wont get any answers to all of the questions that we have. Or maybe they just dont want us to get any answers.

the latter seem to fit bb mo

I checked in my DVR listings & there is no Afterdark Tuesday. Also on HC Allison Grodner said that the BB producers want us to get a longer show for the finale & they ask CBS every year to extend it & every year CBS says no. I mean god forbid someone should have to miss a rerun of NCIS on Tuesday shocked017.gif

It's just wrong that this is a one-hour finale...and so much to cram in, especially this year with the AP thing to get into.

And why is there no after-party after the show? Didn't we have that on previous nights?

everyone talking about the feeds for tuesday night - why would they ever want to further entertain us and keep us around for another hour or so

even though i really don't care, i wonder if they will rerun the live feeds like they did last year. that would be cool. and maybe them completely uncensored letting us see everything from diary sessions, to construction of the competitions, that would be awesome.

but, again i will say why would cbs ever want to do something that the bb fans would enjoy?

why would they ever want to keep us happy for another 3 months?

maybe make us happy and get us ready for the 9 months wait time before bb9? if bb9 actually happens!

I'm looking forward to the HG's reaction to the AP! Dick has for weeks

talked about a twist and the other night on BBAD, he told Dani that there

was no twist his season. Yeah....I can't wait!!!!!! :animated_bouncy:

The finale SHOULD be 2 hours!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED

:party_smilie:

AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT

I'M ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL

AND I THINK I LIKE IT

YA YA

Let's do a count down!!! :D

10 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES TIL BB FINALE

Doesn't TAR get two hours and Survivor gets like 3 or 4 hours on finale night. And that's with taped shows where the winners are usually leaked.

BB must get the most money for CBS. I would think Survivor and TAR cost more for the overall produciton of the whole shows. Plus, the winners with those shows get $1 million. BB only gets $500,000. Doesn't the runner up in Survivor get $100,000? And in BB, the runner up only gets $50,000.

Archived