September 17 & 18 Live Feed Thread

Jem

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:05PM BBT

Dick shaving and Daniele sitting on couch in bathroom visiting with him.

They are discussing HG's jury questions that they were asked and also other HG stories.

Daniele,"I want my dinner". Dick, "Oh yeah, I forgot about that". Daniele, "How can you forget? There's nothing else to do here". (About the dinner BB is giving them for their last night in the house)

Dick has mixed up his dye and is going out for a quick smoke before Daniele touches up his hair for him.

Daniele wants to play a game of checkers and Dick says "after you dye my hair".

All 4 feeds on Daniele laying on bathroom couch picking at split ends as she waits for Dick to come back inside.

Dick is back inside and the hair dye begins.

Daniele wants to know if he is doing the front or if he wants her to do it.

Dick wants her to dye the whole thing.

Daniele says, "Let's get this show on the road because I want to take a nap".

Daniele is excited to be getting her cell phone back soon.

Daniele, "Even after this is over and they have to keep us for a few days to do The Early Show and House Calls, they can't keep us locked in our room at the hotel, at least I'm not going to stay locked up anymore"

Dick wants to go to Sunset Blvd and hang out because it's not too far.

Daniele is saying when she meets Amber's boyfriend at the wrap party she'll tell him, "I'm so glad you're here because Amber hasn't been able to poop all summer"

3:35PM BBT

Daniele is concentrating on dyeing Dick's hair so conversation has some lags in between.

Daniele, "I wonder what the one thing is that Vincent just can't wait to tell you"

Daniele pretending to be Vincent rushing to tell the one thing...... "Jen said blah, blah" or "Kail really is the mayor of Rainbow, Oregon." They both laugh.

3:45PM BBT

Dye job complete!

Daniele says, "I hope it is at least half as good as when Amber did it...she told me what a great job she did"

Dick cleans up sink area and leaves to go to the kitchen and takes the saran/plastic wrap box and starts winding it around his head.

Dick returns to bathroom and puts dryer hood on and calls Daniele back to read the setting on the dryer to find out which one is the high setting.

Daniele comments, "you're going to have the dye on your forehead you need to wipe it off, and get it off your ear too"

Dick gets a towel and wipes it off, laughs and says, "nice".

Daniele is now helping tie the bonnet on his head.

Discussing previous favorite competitions.

"Sweet breads" "What a bunch of idiots"

Dicks favorite was the pasta thing plus he got to host it.

Dick and Daniele now discussing worst competitions. "Slop one was horrible".

4:00PM BBT

Dick now saying the drying part of the dye process is the part he hates the most. He says, "even at the salon, Cheryl is always telling me to stay under the dryer"

Daniele says she has recently changed hair dressers and likes her new one. She liked her other one but it was all the way out at the Cerritos Mall.

Daniele, "I wonder what the first thing is that Lindsay wants to tell me?" ....."It was Eric!, .........now all those late night talks make so much sense"

Dick is talking about some party where he met Nicole Ritchie and Dani says "OK Jen"

Dick says "do you think Nicole Ritchie is in rehab? Or jail?"

Dick says, "Do you think Paris Hilton is out of jail yet?"

Daniele, "yes, she got out of jail right before we came in here"

Daniele says, "I hope Lindsay Lohan's in jail."

FotH

Feeds back and they are talking about Jen again.

4:15

Dick reading his bottle of dye."Rock Star hair color, what's the color on here?".."Oh Red Corvette"

He asks Daniele what time it is because he thinks it's been about a half hour the dryer has been on.

She says "I have no idea 4:18 maybe"

At 4:25 Dick says he thinks it's enough time now but he is still just sitting there.

Dick sings, "Pinky and the Brain" as he looks in the mirror. Daniele says, "On Jameka it always just looked like a big white afro."

He turns off the dryer and takes it off.

Dick turns on the shower to wash out the dye and gets in and says, "this is cold".

4:40PM BBT

Dick finishes his shower and realizes his clothes are in the dryer and kinda sing song says, " mother fucker, mother fucker"

Not sure where Daniele is now as all feeds are on the bathroom

He's at the mirror now trying to scrub off a dye mark on his forehead.

Dick calls out to Daniele "It looks really good, thanks"

Daniele responds but I can't hear her too well.

Daniele"FREEDOM, FREEDOM!"

(They are counting down the hours)

D/D are at the kitchen table playng checkers. They are intermittenly rehasing the season with a little HG bashing thrown in for good measure. Dani comments how when they were visited by the mad hatter crew, zach woke up everyone else but them. She ment to say somthing, but kept forgetting with all the things that were happenng.

D&D playing WAR with cards at the dining table. They seem to be getting along nicely & kidding around.

Dani talking about how she was not a happy camper after the last comp when Zach won HOH. She said she threw down her answer board before remembering people out in TV land were still watching then she told Zach congrats & hugged him. Dick still thinks they got ripped by getting to play for a car as a prize. A lil HG bashing. Dani is starving. If you are reading this on another board besides Morty's, thank the plagiarizers. Dani (kidding around) tells Dick that what you don't know is that tomorrow you are going to have to stand in a tank with freezing cold water to get the money while Jen swims around in it. Dani says "What a freakin summer, there's been some really awful times. There's been great times too but just every memory with Jen in it". Dick says memories of Jen put a look on your face like you just smelled a fart. Dani says just thinking about Jen disgusts her.

(The bunny Dani dressed up looks really cute)

Dick keeps taking Dani's cards at WAR & saying "sucka". Dani keeps kidding & telling him to shut up. Dani wonders when new TV shows are starting. Dick says "well there is a new reality show starting" & gives Dani a funny look. (The exchange is odd & said with raised eyebrows kinda like one I witnessed the other night & it makes me wonder if the rumors of D&D being on some other reality show are true. Just my opinion & perception -- DB)

Dani cutting up & recounting things that were said to them when they 1st entered the house. Dani saying she can't believe Amber & her stories. Dick never heard to story about Amber, her BF, & her boobies. Dick never heard it & he tells Dani to STOP because he doesn't want to imagine Amber having sex. Dani laughs because Amber says she didn't want her daughter to hear the bad thing d Dick was saying about her on the feeds but it was OK for her daughter to hear about the bloody balls story. They agree that Amber is a mental case & they think BB withheld her meds on purpose.

Dick keeps talking in funny voices. WAR cardgame continues.

10:31 BBT

"Hi dad" were apparantly Dani's first words according to Dick...she was mimicing her older brother vincent...D&D palying cards walking down memory lane about Vincent the embellish story teller to not talking to Jackie[ex] anymore to Dick's old girlfriend finding him on his Myspace.

Making fun of HG and how they will act tomorrow..

"Do you wants some dessert after this" Dick asks Dani "this game will never end"

"if either one of us " earn a spot on BBAS2 "like Eric said" we "need to request that driver" [Dick's driver drove Boogie and a winner of Survivor]

"I do think its funny some people become so bitter for not making the final two" Dani says imitating Jen "I don't respect you as human beings"

Card game continues...

Archived