Sunday, September 16th

dumblonde

I think that Dick is very proud of his behavior and his treatment of the houseguests. I don't think he has any regrets, in or outside of the house. He said it the first week, "this is how i am." He's a sadistic greedy man. Nothing more, nothing less. I do not feel bad for him at all.

Very well said "feel sorry for Dick" are words that would never cross my lips

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So true Lad so true, I know she is really jealous of Vincent, she snapped at Dick the other night that "I am Not Vincent!!!", Vincent has forgiven and moved on she has not been able to get there yet. Dick really punishes himself by even sayin this is who I am, take it or leave it,not! his chainsmoking is also a form of his abuse to himself, he obviously hasn't drownded his sorrows in the bottle, thank god. It is sad to watch. I have raised four kids and believe me there have been times when on one was speaking, so I know how some of this goes, that is why I said Forgiveness is everything and guilt is that gift that keeps on giving

Hey, maybe Dick can have an epiphany and decide that maliciously treating people like toilet paper really does hurt and he'll stop. But then again, if he doesn have such a thought, he'll go back to counting his coins and laugh. See kids, treating people like dirt really does pay.

For the life of me I can't see why Dani is so unhappy..even though CBS says you can't spilt the money..there are so many ways to get around that...that both should be excited that they won....

As far as the jury..we really don't know what exactly they asked as Dani refuses to discuss it in detail..but it seems that they tore into her a lot more than they did Dick...Makes me wonder just how good a job Eric did with his AP task and just how weak minded these people are...

As far as winning I really don't care as in my eyes they both won..I didn't bother to vote in the AC as I really thought it was irrelevent. I also assumed Dani had a lock on the jury votes....I seriously could not see Jameka,Jen,Amber or Dustin ever voting for Dick to win.....and with the way he treated Zach at the end I was sure he would vote for Dani too. Yes Dick played the better mind game and Dani played the better physical game...but the way Dick broke some of those jurors down with his verbal assults....they have to be really really weak minded and have no sense of self-repect to give him their vote..if they do...unbelievable...and he ended up being a better player than I thought...and the jury ended up being even more pathetic than I thought...

With that Dani needs to get out of bed and start celebrating and stop her obnoxious whinning and self pity..

almost makes me wonder if they would give to prize to Dick just knowing it would make her mad and she will punish him. I doubt they have that much going in strategy but a couple of the jurors do have brains.

That could be their final revenge.

If that was their intent -- IT'S WORKING!!!

jmo

You may have something there, for sho!!!

I think Dani is just generally unhappy, period. She is a very unhappy young girl.

It may be about the attention the winner gets. It may be because she feels she wasn't

good enough (lack of self esteem is very clear in her).

When you think back on the show though, Dick did interact with the others far more than

she did. Even in the beer pong games, if he wasn't playing, he was watching and laughing

along with them.

Most of the time, Dani was either sulking, whining, complaining, or sleeping.

She did not get real close to any of the players, except Nick. When she was with

Nick, she did not interact with anyone at all except Nick!

I think one mistake she made right from the gate was constantly referring to Dick

as "my Dad". Always, always, she prefaced everything with "my Dad", or "me and

my Dad".

I can see where the jury is only now seeing she flew under Dick wing. She should

have made the personal separation right from the start and called him Dick.

I think now the jury can see that while she was a good competitor, Dick was the strategizer.

If they vote for game play and not personal, Dick wins.

Dick's game play was personal...I can't see separating the two..that's why I find it hard they would vote for him...

I do not feel bad for him at all.

Agreed Francis, I don't feel at all sorry for Dick.

First of all, he's not looking for sympathy, and doesn't want it or need it.

Secondly, he's going to win.

Don't see much to feel sorry for..

i feel sorry that his daughter has such an attitude towards him. his face would light up every time she jumped for joy he would win something and she would run over and hug him and be happy. he truly had that glimmer of hope in his eye that his daughter had love for him. but now that its just them in the house, she has reverted back to being a sucky daughter and giving him nothing but grief.

i feel sorry for him. game or no game... that just sucks!

I see Dick as a personally broken man, by his actions of Chain smoking, constantly pacing, spewing his oaths are all just on the outside, he has huge regrets in his life that he has been running from, and I think the way he ran off and left his children to be raised by their grandmother to sow his wild oats is a huge regret and he is like a man pocessed, a man who cannot handle the guilt, and he knows his huge mistakes, it is about this time in a lot of peoples lives that you wake up and start questioning what the hell was I thinkin, some would have just kept runnin, so I do have compassion for him, I have a lot of regrets in my life as well, he is trying to make ammends, I think that hardness we have witnessed for 3 months is just a front, there is a broken man underneath that exterior who desparately wants to make what he has done better, and this has been his grandstand play. I do believe the estrangement but not that it was over money, Daniele has abandomnent issues, she wants his attention and she acts out to get it, she is emotionally stunted and will probably not move forward in her life until she recieves a little tough love, she plays on his guilt trip by bein nasty and he followes her around like a whipped pup, then they repeat the cycle, much counsiling needed. I think when she said Noone can beat my dad to Zach she believes that because she has had him up on a pedestal all her life wishing he was there for her, I think deep down she worships him and wants him in her life but its soooo angry she justs spits venom at him. I am no professional,but my life experiences have shown me that forgivness is everything and guilt is the gift that keeps on giving

Perfect assessment IMO. That's exactly what I think has been going on too. I also do not believe their estrangement had anything to do with money. That was the excuse they used for TV.

I don't understand what the jury's issues are with Daniele though. Us, the live feeders and tv watchers have seen a totally different side of Daniele. Daniele did not show that bratty, ungrateful side to the jurors. Whether they're spiteful that she hid behind her Dad or not, they really can't deny all the competitions the girl won. It's like they're all just so angry they let her get that far. I don't know. I'm really interested in hearing their side of it.

I don't understand what the jury's issues are with Daniele

The HG's never liked Dani. I think they very quickly caught on to how she was playing people.

Dani herself knew she wasn't liked in the house, and would often comment on the fact that she knew that she had only Dick to count on because no one seemed to like her.

I think they very quickly caught on to how she was playing people.

Okay. But, can you tell me more? I'm being sincere, I don't remember any one concrete issue she had with anyone. I know they believed she should have spoke up about her Dad's actions. I know they didn't like she and Nick being so close, but did she actually do anything to anyone personally, lie to them, get caught talking about them, etc.? Even when she was in the HOH with all of them, the only thing I heard was that she should be controlling her Dad better. Was there something else? I honestly don't know.

Well she orchestrated the ouster of her allies one week after they gave her and her Dad a free pass.

Daniele and Jameka had words over the fact that Dani said nothing as Dick bashed Christians.

Jameka heard her and Dick sniggling about the spider under the bible.

Daniele constantly called Zach ogre to his face, she and her dad belittled him during the last HoH ceremony.

Daniele would not trade clothes with Amber when they had the luxury comp.

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. But I think her biggest mistake was pissing off AP, who went on to influence the others before the questioning. No telling what Eric revealed about Daniele's conversations with her alliance.

Besides the condescending tone she took with everyone & treating them like toilet paper, let's see:

She was completely jealous of Jen (and vice versa). She formed an alliance with Jen, then stabbed her in the back the second she could.

SHE broke up the LNC for what? For avenging Nick's eviction, when SHE WAS THE ONE TO VOTE TO EVICT HIM. She broke up the large group because of something she played a part in.

She allowed her dad to use the veto on her, but then continued to be an unconsiderate brat to him. Just watching that relationship speaks volumes to the other HGs, IMO.

The other HG's also watched how she never stopped Dick. She NEVER spoke up. She played the victim when it suited her.

Amber was wrong to say she was not a "good" person, she should have said Danielle was not a "nice" person.

well.. putting aside how bratty she is... she outplayed everyone on that jury. she was a better player... period. both dick and daniele played better than everyone in that house. they won comps, they teamed up with people when they needed to, they jumped ships at the right times... and they made it to the final 2.

amber has no room to talk about anything. she had no game. maybe she should have held a mirror in front of herself as she talked. sFun_abduct3.gif

jameka admitted to only starting to play the game 2 days before she left. sFun_duh.gif

jessica won a few comps but let eric make all her moves for her... very dumb sFun_kickinthebutt.gif

dustin... ohhh dustin... so sure of yourself and your alliance that you begged to be put up against dick. ... sFun_ahohno.gif

Jen was there just to be there... something to do for the summer... an experience.. not the money. said in the end, it would probably make her life worse.. but hahahaha oh well.. she didnt like anyone and nobody liked her.. she won a few comps but broke the slop rule. aFu_IMayLookSafe.jpg

Thanks Mendes. I did know about those things. I guess I was kind of assuming from the jurors perspective, that the things that Dick did would be seen as worse in their eyes. Like I said, those of us at home saw much more of Daniele's bratty, ungrateful side. I just didn't think that what they saw would be perceived as worse than what Dick did.

I do want Dick to win. I was torn for a long time, but the more I think about it and the more opinions I read, I do see why he should win over her.

Fizzle, I agree with your post. That's kind of where I was going with it. I just think they all feel stupid because she outplayed them so badly. Other than that, to the jury, Dick's actions should have been perceived much worse. I don't know. Lots to think about I guess.

Daniele constantly called Zach ogre to his face,

dani got that from zach himself. he called himself that. it all started way back when nick was still there. so when dani would say that to him, it was not said in as a insult...

(not saying anything else she did wasnt! lmao)

I totally agree fizzle. The majority of the jury is there because of their own sucky game play. But they do have the final say in who gets the title of Winner of BB8. I feel like the jury, don't really like either one of them but, both Donatos deserve to win since they worked as a team from the beginning. Its just that Dick, warts and all, played a better social game as well as winning competitions.

(Somehow that last sentence made me smile).

The majority of the jury is there because of their own sucky game play

Actually the majority of the jury is there because of America*'s Player. Wold eric really have teamed up with Dick & Danielle and evicted a member of his own alliance? Doubtful. Without America*'s Player, Dick would have been the first juror. Danielle may have made it to the final 2, but Dick would not have.

both did things they hated

What exactly do you think they did that they hated doing? Surely you don't think that they both didn't enjoy inflicting pain, do you?

Eric (America) was ONE vote and not the cause of evertyhing that happened in the house. The first few weeks he did whatever he wanted anyway.

Eric did not have to drag Jessica with him and make America have 2 votes.

The one part about Dick winning that bothers me most is that he would

give the world to Dani, inlcuding a good chunk of his money. And what will

she give him in return? Nothing.

Not that you can buy love, but Dick will try.

He would be smart to smack her brain and say "If and until you stop the

disrespectful treatment of me, you are not getting a dime"

He can't take back the past. He can't do anything but try for a better relationship,

and until she is at that point, I woudn't give her a penny.

Dani has mastered playing head games with Dick. Guilt tripping etc. He has got to stop

her from having that power over him.

She will get second. She can get her car and go to a community college.

If she won, I don't think she would give Dick even a percentage of what he will

be willing to give her. Only he is giving it to her for the wrong reasons.

Archived