Sunday, September 16th

dumblonde

Well I wouldn't go that far, I am a die hard fan of the Donatos, but really dislike Daniels behavior of the last few days.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no disrespect, fat cat, for real. But just the last few days, now that they show they are ungracious winners. How about everything else? Didn't any of you fans see this coming. They are laughing at all the hgs, and they are they are laughing hardest at all of their fans. I hope you guys enjoy being their saps.

degrading Jameka's religion by putting a spider under her bible,

IMO he was attacking her "use" of her religion, not her religion per se.

I can't speak to the spider statement as I never saw it nor hear anything about it till this post.

physically assualting jen (and getting away with it).

I must have missed that episode*....when did Dick physically assault Jen ?

( * I've seen every episode )

none taken scapias, I just see it different than some, thats all

throwing the pitcher of iced tea was not a physical attacK/ Hey, Queen, when can I come over t your house and do it to you. As a matter of fact, pick any one of coward Dick's actions towards one of the girls and have some guy do it to you. I would love to know your attitude after that.

I too think the jurors are being petty and jealous. That being said, Dani is starting to get on my last nerve. I defended her in the past, but this behavior towards her father is too much. I will say though that I hope Dick learns something also from watching the tapes, in regards to his daughter. You teach people how to treat you, and it's obvious from watching them interact in the house, and I'm guessing outside too, that he is so guilt ridden himself that he feels he deserves that treatment. Daniele knows this and uses it. When they get out I think she deserves the silent treatment as a little dose of her own medicine. She is not a bad person, but needs to wake up and grow up and learn to forgive, or she will grow into a very bitter woman, always blaming everyone else for her problems.

Great insight Boobeans, I sooo agree

throwing the pitcher of iced tea was not a physical attacK/ Hey, Queen, when can I come over t your house and do it to you. As a matter of fact, pick any one of coward Dick's actions towards one of the girls and have some guy do it to you. I would love to know your attitude after that.

This is taken from my previous post on 9/4 - in the "Sequester Discussion" posy # 170 page 9

I totally agree with Yana.

JEN went over to Dick during the cigarette bit. SHE went after him, and IMO he did nothing wrong.

You want to screw around with a lit cigarette, your gonna get burned, IDIOT.

She was attemping to GRAB/SWAT the cigarette from him, more than once.

I think Dick should have put it out on her head !!

And for anyone to consider pouring a glass of liquid over anyones head as assault is RIDICULOUS, and you had better call the cops on me, as there were several times as a server that I have dumped a pitcher of beer over some jerky guys head for making a rude/nasty/pick a term comment to or about me.

Had he THROWN the glass at her, I'd say that was assault.

For the record: On Dec 10, 2005 I was assaulted in my own driveway by a "man" I had known since childhood over money he'd owed me. The SOB broke the ENTIRE left side of my face to the point of disfigurement, and the need of MULTIPLE surgeries, which I am STILL getting.*

THAT is assault !! So I KNOW of what I speak.

My attitude ? Guess

You don't mention Jen's attack on Dick, hmmmmmm.

As for coming over, hurry up, it's 92 degrees here !!

Joni, just because you suffered an extreme instance of assault doesn't mean lesser instances are OK.

We don't ignore lesser crimes or lesser negative actions just because there are extreme crimes and extreme negative reactions. If someone steals 5 bucks from me it's not OK just because someone else had their car stolen. It's still stealing.

There are simply different extremes of every action.

Xal,

I never said it was okay, my point here is he DID NOT physically assault her.

Would it still have been assault if he'd have squirted her with the sink hose ?

My case was not "extreme" as much as it was a real actual assault with REAL physical harm done.

I have a feeling Jen being wet didn't "hurt"

And to Mendes, thanks and we are working on it

I have been certain for some point that if it came down to D/D in the F2, then the jury would pretty solidly vote for Dick.

I haven't even seen the questions the jury asked (or heard any of them), but whatever it involved, I'm sure that Dick has a large majority of votes from the jury.

Only a small part of that (disliking Dani) would be a factor here.

They will vote for Dick for his gameplay. I've seen this happen before, where a jury votes for the person they think played the best, regardless of personal feelings.

I think Dick would have won over most of the other HG's, not just Dani.

Snancypants, I feel the same way now.

I personally can't stand either one of them, but, given what's left to choose from, I pick Dick. It was personally upsetting for me to watch him in the first of the final 3 HOH comps, for sooo many hours in that cold rainshower. BTW, I felt just as bad for Zach...but, I would never, never, never encourage my father to stay on as long as Dani did for Dick. That was physical pain that would have been unbearable for me to watch my father suffer. No amount of money would be worth that for me. I feel the only reason he gave up at the end was because she finally told him it was okay to let go. I felt she was selfish to encourage him to stay up there as long as she did, knowing the pain he was suffering. I want Dick to win.

And Dick is right...saying Dani laid up in bed with Nick for four weeks. Dick has been playing the game from the beginning and his push for Nick to go was the best strategy for Dani to continue in the game.

I see Dick as a personally broken man, by his actions of Chain smoking, constantly pacing, spewing his oaths are all just on the outside, he has huge regrets in his life that he has been running from, and I think the way he ran off and left his children to be raised by their grandmother to sow his wild oats is a huge regret and he is like a man pocessed, a man who cannot handle the guilt, and he knows his huge mistakes, it is about this time in a lot of peoples lives that you wake up and start questioning what the hell was I thinkin, some would have just kept runnin, so I do have compassion for him, I have a lot of regrets in my life as well, he is trying to make ammends, I think that hardness we have witnessed for 3 months is just a front, there is a broken man underneath that exterior who desparately wants to make what he has done better, and this has been his grandstand play. I do believe the estrangement but not that it was over money, Daniele has abandomnent issues, she wants his attention and she acts out to get it, she is emotionally stunted and will probably not move forward in her life until she recieves a little tough love, she plays on his guilt trip by bein nasty and he followes her around like a whipped pup, then they repeat the cycle, much counsiling needed. I think when she said Noone can beat my dad to Zach she believes that because she has had him up on a pedestal all her life wishing he was there for her, I think deep down she worships him and wants him in her life but its soooo angry she justs spits venom at him. I am no professional,but my life experiences have shown me that forgivness is everything and guilt is the gift that keeps on giving.

Maybe Damielle's treatment of Dick is pure game play? Why do people try to say that she is like this outside of the house? Maybe she is a loving respectful daughter and she's just playing the game???

Surely the actions of a houseguest while in the house isn't a reflection of their true character. Surely their actions and treatment of others is purely a game.

Regarding the trash talk of the other HGs by the F2 . . . it isn't like that hasn't happen before in other seasons (Jun & Alison come directly to mind). Let's face it . . . BB has been the only stimulation they have had for the past 2 1/2 months. Granted, it is a shame that they find it more liberating to belittle and ridicule rather than acknowledging some of their co-competitor's strengths.

oh, I don't know about all that, Daniele seems pretty hell bent on being an unhappy camper at this point. She has not been very pretty in her treatment of Dick since they won final 2, it is almost as though she is jealouse that he may recieve more attention over it than her, just sayin.

Thanks Tersall, I also pray for some healing there, life is sooo short, it is just about the time that we wake up that it is damn near over,lol

You know what, I've been thinking and as much as I love Daniele,

maybe she shouldn't win. I really don't care who wins and I thought

I wanted Daniele to win. Now i'm thinking whatever with it. Let people

be nasty.. you've been nasty too. She really shouldn't care so much of

what people she can care less about thinks of her. Let them judge, let them laugh,

let them be rude. Come out strong and be ready for a new life.

I really hope Daniele doesn't see the hateful things some people have written about her.

Especially on her live journal acct. I mean seriously people. Would you want to come home

to all the nasty and vile things? ie. Skeletor, Skank, etc...

I think that Dick is very proud of his behavior and his treatment of the houseguests. I don't think he has any regrets, in or outside of the house. He said it the first week, "this is how i am." He's a sadistic greedy man. Nothing more, nothing less. I do not feel bad for him at all.

Great post FatCat! That is how I have viewed the both of them this whole season.

I see not only a broken man, but one that wants so bad for his daughter to forgive him.

As much as she wants to love him, her need to punish him is even greater.

I see a gentle man inside him also. He doesn't let it be seen often, but when he does, there

is a gentle side to him.

He has to let go of that guilt. We all reach that point in life where we see the greatest mistakes

(and we all make them). He just hasn't moved on.

They do cycle if you watch them. He pursues, he dotes, he tries to make everything OK FOR HER.

She rejects him and he backs off. When he backs off, it triggers her abandonment

all over again. She will then pursue him to make sure he still loves her. She is always testing him.

I think Dani is very jealous of Vincent. Maybe because Vincent has accepted

Dick and Vincent has forgiven him?

She is a broken little girl too.

I wish they could get some serious counseling, but I don't see that being productive until

Dani gets older. She has some major growing to do.

What people say and what really is is 2 differnt things, if he really thinks that is who he is he is kidding himself, I see a totally different man than what I have wittnessed this summer, it is all a hardass front, JMO

Archived