Sunday, September 16th

dumblonde

Okay, Danielle didn't get to play her game. Who's to say that her game would have gotten her to the F2? ED's tactics/game, tho brutal, got him . . . and her . . . to the F2.

Needless to say, I believe Dick shouldn't be beating himself up . . . I would rather that he relish in the win, take the money and run! :food-smiley-005:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seem like jury wasnt fool by her good cop bad cop routine

ed 7-0 first uanimous bb jury vote ever

I think when Zach showed the comps to the jury they saw Dani's true colors when it came to her dad's tactics with her telling her dad to distract Zack and get into his head plus with ED standing out there for almost 8 hours and the look he gave Dani maybe they saw ED in a different light. Then again maybe they all realized that they used ED in the LNC to do there dirty work and must of assumed Dani was doing the same thing. Hell Jessica used Eric to do her dirty work too. Seems like Dani and Jessica didn't want the jury to see them in a bad light yet Eric and Ed were fine with it as long as there side got to the final 2.

im watching the very first episode and i thought it was interesting that the first 3 people to enter the house was in this order::::

1. carol

2. joe

3. mike

HAHA

and amber goes "Nick, hes really really attractive, like there is sparks there. hehe

GOOD LUCK DANIELE!

I think when Zach showed the comps to the jury they saw Dani's true colors when it came to her dad's tactics with her telling her dad to distract Zack and get into his head plus with ED standing out there for almost 8 hours and the look he gave Dani maybe they saw ED in a different light. Then again maybe they all realized that they used ED in the LNC to do there dirty work and must of assumed Dani was doing the same thing. Hell Jessica used Eric to do her dirty work too. Seems like Dani and Jessica didn't want the jury to see them in a bad light yet Eric and Ed were fine with it as long as there side got to the final 2.

oooooh, good point! Does the jury get to see the entire comp though? If so, I'd guess that would definitely influence them.

they would see most of it

I'm sure they saw what we saw and we saw Dani not only telling her dad to get into Zach's head but ED lasting as long as he did because of Dani. That only could sway the vote Dicks way. From what I can tell the jury seems to think Dani rode Dick's coatails and they got very personal with her even bringing up Nick and how much time they spent together. Either way they have to pick a Donato so I guess are picking ED.

Everyone knows how I feel about Dick but he should win. If Dick didn't win veto and GIVE it to Danielle, Danielle was almost 100% guaranteed to go home that week. That's all everyone was talking about "we need to get out Danielle".

So if it wasn't for Dick she wouldn't even be final 2.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

I see it another way. If they did show the comps to the jury, and they saw Danielle telling her dad to distract Zack, the jury could see it as Danielle being the one that instigated the verbal abuse. If the jury really thinks about it, Dick was a pretty straight forward guy most of the time. He became a "bad" person when he was verbally abusing people. If the jury thinks that Danielle was the person telling her father to abuse people, it could backfire on her - thus the votes all going to her father.

If Dick saw Jen anywhere he would totally ignore her and pretend he didn't even know her. Talk about how much Jen likes to drink and they couldn't believe anyone would let her be a nanny to their kids with the amount that she drinks.

When did Jen drink a lot one time in the hot tub she was buzzed!

Lemondrops that is a great point. They did say she rode ED's coat tails so maybe they think she was the one making ED act the way he did. Remember she always claimed that she didn't like his tatics yet that comp showed her telling her dad to distract Zach. Maybe to the jury they think Dani has been doing that all summer.

I think I am going to agree with the evildick for the first time. Xal also made thethis observation also. As much as I hate cancer boy (and don't ride me, because I am being pleasant compared to how he acted towards innocent people like Jamka.) I still go back to the episodes where Dani fake cries and goes to the LNC and says, "I can't control my Dad. Don't hold what he does and says against me." Those idiots buy it and she laughs at them in the private confessional room.

She showed her true colors when SHE didn't want to suffer in the cold for mor than 2 hours, but it was perfectly okay to make her father stay for 8 hours plus. And then, it was her idea to get Dick to start cursing and riding Zach, his. (Although he did come up with the insults.)

If I were in the room when crybaby Dani came in and said, "Don't blame me for dad.... I would have gone to Dick and said. "It goes like this, anything and everything you say and do will be a mark against your little princess. You either stop your s***t, or we take it out on her first, and then you.

But, again BB purposely casts idiots and wimps and that kind of confrontation would never happen.

Everyone knows how I feel about Dick but he should win. If Dick didn't win veto and GIVE it to Danielle, Danielle was almost 100% guaranteed to go home that week. That's all everyone was talking about "we need to get out Danielle".

So if it wasn't for Dick she wouldn't even be final 2.

I agree with Xal on this. The whole time we were waiting for the final two to happen, I thought that if D/D were there together, Daniele would win. Now, after thinking about it more, and reading you guys' good posts, I'm starting to think Dick will, and possibly should, win over Daniele.

She showed her true colors when SHE didn't want to suffer in the cold for mor than 2 hours, but it was perfectly okay to make her father stay for 8 hours plus. And then, it was her idea to get Dick to start cursing and riding Zach, his. (Although he did come up with the insults.)

Dani told her dad to make the comments before she got DQ'd. She told him to distract him to try to make Zach hit the bunny and get DQ'd himself. If they were successful of that, either one of them could take the win and worry about Zach in the 2nd comp. I think it was a good idea on Dani's part. I don't think it was to make Dick do her dirty work, it's just that Zach had his back to Dani, and Dani could easily signal Dick to start talking. That's what he's been doing all season. He was probably just concentrating so much on staying in, he didn't think of trying to get Zach out.

Dick carried her when Dani was crying and wanting to leave the game, "I Hate this game, I hate These people!!" I just want to go home" Dick stuck with her and listened to all her ranting and raving until she calmed down and convinced her to stay in the game. She gives him no credit at all.

I have pretty much thought that Dick would win, and now from what I read it appears that may be so, well I can tell you that I am hugely dissapointed in the way Daniele is treating Dick, she calls everything he says rude, and all she did last night before the Q&A session was talk down to him, she has rained on his parade since they got final 2, I am over her antics. I have stood up for her all the way about her youth and immaturity, but no longer. She is so spiteful towards him, like he threw her under the bus when in fact he has done everything in this game for her, so I hope he wins, she wants all the money and the glory too, but she refuses to even let him have any celabration at all with her foul mood and put downs.

Fatcat, we agree on that 100%. The last thing I want is a selfish person like Danielle to win the money and go run off with Nick, leaving her dad in the cold. For all Dick's faults at least he's not selfish towards his own blood like Danielle is. No father should be treated the way Danielle has treated him unless he did something truly evil like sexual abuse, which he didn't.

I'm sure Danielle has good qualities, just like everyone else, but she has shown so few on this show it's not even funny. I've never seen anyone treat their father like this, honestly, and I'm not sure who all these girls are that some of you guys know who do treat people like this.

I sure hope she wakes up this morning and sees things for what they are. I think she tends to spout off at the mouth with her Dad, especially since he immediately shows compassion for her, no matter what the situation. She knows that he will come right to her side and try to make her feel better, whether she's completely wrong or not. Maybe after she sleeps on it, she'll see it for what it is, a bunch of jealous jurors she shouln't give a second thought to.

But, I feel awful for Dick, he does not deserve this from her. NOT. AT. ALL He's shown over and over again that he is willing to do anything for her. I really hope she sees that when she gets out of there and watches all he's really done and been through.

Archived