Saturday, September 15th

CeCiMom

All posts off-topic have been deleted. The topic of this thread is what we see/hear/observe on the feeds and BB Afterdark. No baiting or flaming other posters!!!

P.S. That includes any posts about this post. If you have any questions or concern regarding clean-up... PM me.

Do you all think maybe we'll see the questions this year? They still haven't even started with the jury questions, Dick's still asleep. Shotoo starts in just about an hour. :animated_scratchchin: I can't imagine they would block Shotoo. :::::CROSSINGFINGERS::::::

The producers had originally told them the questions were this morning--she curled hair and now they are not going to be until tonight-thus-curl hair again--you know the crew was lol at her this am. Probablly have to be tonight so they wioll be over right around Shotoo and maybe there will actiually be some convos so shotoo wont be so awful--just a guess tho

Dani just said they were probably waiting until midnight PST because then Showtime would be over.

I don't get Showtime. Is it live from 9-12 PST? Then a repeat on the East Coast from 12-3am?

I am concerned (as much as a viewer can be) about Dick's legs and feet. He keeps saying his calf is

swollen and both feeet are swollen. That HOH endurance was brutal, and he is a smoker. I wonder if all

that body shaking cold could have affected his leg circulation?

Poor Dani did all that primping this morning. They could have told her it wasn't going to be until

tonight.

Lad, because of the different time zones, 9pm in California is midnight in the east. So Showtime is live for everyone!

I haven't had the feeds on for a while (you know the whole sour grapes thing lol) but his feet looked swollen during that first competition. I hope he is OK.

boy, my mind is getting old (as is my body). I'll bet I could have figured that out given a

few more days while I pondered it. :animated_scratchchin: LOL!

Thank goodness for those nice young brains out there tohelp me out! LOL!

Getting old is not fun! My kids would be laughing at me, good thing they don't

live here :animated_rotfl:

The way I understand it the Showtime feeds are live for the East Coast, they start at 12AM Eastern Time & show what happens in the house from 9-12 BBT. I don't know what time the West Coast gets to watch Showtime but if it's not at 9PM Pacific Time then it is not live, it's recorded & rerun.

i think the west coast has to wait until its Midnight by them to watch the showtime after dark. i think i remember a few members that live on the west coast saying that. so its not live for them, its recorded.

I'm not 100% sure but a lady on my MINI board watches BB. She is from CA & I got the impression from her that Afterdark doesn't come on til late in Cali (like 11 or 12). So I got the impression that on the West Coast they are watching a rerun. I do know that HBO & Showtime have East & West Coast feeds of their movie channels because I have access to all of them on Dish Network :grin2:

I am glad they aren't talking about their lives outside of the house ... That is the smartest thing anyone can do ... No need in airing out your families dirty laundry on tv to have everyone in America in your business ...

Really I could care less about their personal lives ... I'm just not that nosey and what they do in their personal lives doesn't concern me ... Point blank Game over DANOTOS FINAL 2 BABY!!!!

Showtime BBAD had a crawl message going across the bottom of the screen saying that the evicted house guests would be asking D&D questions later tonight.

Didn't say anything about it being on Showtoo so I guess the questions will be after BBAD goes off which is midnight BBT.

Archived