PoV Speculations and Discussion

Tamossa

Guest Shockalot

Hi. I just woke up to this news.

Janelle really just has to use it to save herself.

Remember Marcellus, Janelle. Remember Marcellus.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope .. they do not lose the money. Julie said that they could reveal their partnerships on Thursdays show if they want.

Yes she said it would be up to them...

Guest gosarah

Ok, I'm still confused......a minute ago, Janelle asked Howie to play POV with her and he agreed and everything was great--going right along with the plan. Then the next minute I find out that Rachel offered to play with her and said she would "go all out", so Janelle said, Ok, I'm gonna ask you to play with me!! What??? I don't trust that at all. THEN, Michael told Janelle that he doesn't want Kaysar to play with him after all, that he will ask someone he hates, like IVETTE!!!! But then he decided to choose Howie, since Janelle wasn't using him. This is getting more confusing by the minute!!!! HELP!!

Janelle had asked Howie yesterday thinking Micheal was going to ask Kaysar. Mike doesn't want Kaysar involved and selected Howie becuase that is the only peerson in the house he likes besides Janelle and Kaysar. Both he can't or won't select That then leaves Janelle selecting Rachel because she's a good competitior hoping she will help her win it.

Confused...stay tuned..

Guest gosarah

But Rachel WON'T really help Jannelle, will she? She is just lying to her, right? I can't imagine her using the POV to take Jannelle off and go against commander Eric.....is Rachel just playing Jannelle? And I thought I liked Rachel. Oh well, you learn something every minute in this house!!

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

If Howie of Rachel win the Veto and use it to save either Michael or Janelle, do you think that Kaysar will be nominated?

The girls have guaranteed Janelle's safety as long as she doesn't remove Micheal so I'm betting Rachel will go all out at the Cappy's orders to keep Mike from getting it. Janelle's safe because Cappy's orders are to evict Micheal. So unless Janelle or Mike wins it the POV will not be used

first of all the only way that michael will be taken of the block is if he wins the veto, which i hope he doesnt. if howie wins he wont use it, if rachel wins she might use it on janelle, you never know.

truley i am rooting for janelle eric and erics pick to win the veto. because then michael will be evicted and janelle will be safe.

the real question is, if michael wins veto and kayser gos on the block who will be evicted???? my guess would be kayser, but who knows.

Eric has said the only way he would put up Kaysar is if he's guaranteed Kaysar is safe and the other person would leave even if it's Janelle...

He hates Janelle more than Kaysar I guess but he also has a deal with Kaysar and maybe he's trying to stay with his word for once...

• 1 month later...
Guest ilovewhs50

okay.. lets say Janie wins HOH.. she puts up Iv. and Mag.... April wins POV, if she takes Mag off, won't it save her AND mag, or do JUST those 3 compete? I forgot how it was last year...

okay.. lets say Janie wins HOH.. she puts up Iv. and Mag.... April wins POV, if she takes Mag off, won't it save her AND  mag, or do JUST those 3 compete? I forgot how it was last year...

When it gets down to four (this Thursday), the person who wins veto is not immune if they take someone else off the block. For example:

Janie is HOH

She nominates Ivette & Maggie

April wins pov - if she takes off Maggie, she goes up

Last year when Cowboy won POV, and Wakomis and Diane were on the block. he had to save one with Veto, meaning the other would go..so basically  just voting Wakomis out..

Exactly right... This is how it happened last year...