Howie Loves Himself / The Whack Shack

GENE1970

LMAO this thread is too funny. Men who say they don't are probably lying LOL.

well i dont think we have had a guy yet say they didnt. One said not at work, but thats all.

and if they say they dont , they are either lying (why would you lie about that) or they have a bigger problem that we wont be able to begin to figure out ..lol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for your three boys...you are in for quite a shock in your future, lol..just remember these magic motions:

1. Knock Knock.

2. Wait 1 minute.

3. THEN you can enter.

I have 2 that are just starting puberty. Thanks for this advice - I will start practicing this now so hopefully we don't have any weird moments walking into their rooms. :o

This has been a great conversation w/ all of you today. Lots of fun and ... very informational. Thanks. Made my day not so boring!

Guest BBHoser

I read that Janelle was talking to him during it, something about bra and panties.

Man, that Janelle is cool...who else would do that for a friend LOL

Guest iheartbb
As long as mine goes up, I will continue to beat it down!!  HA!

:lol::lol: too funny! :lol::lol:

the only thing that surprised me is that he could finish while janie was talking to him... unless she was saying sexy stuff to him. kinda like phonesex without the phone. not that i'd possess any firsthand knowledge of such matters. Animation1i.gif

Guest iheartbb
Umm...I'm a woman but I have to say that if I was in a house that long I would probably masterbate.  It's a normal and healthy part of life.  I don't think I'd announce it to the world but I'd do it.

i wouldn't announce it either but the live feed peeps would hear the melodic soothing bzzzzzz as soon as the lights went out.

just saying! :lol:

Masterbating is okay  :D But Jawnelle was in the room at the time? and he was talking to her?  that is a little creepy...i hope the lights were out at least

nonono.. they were talking before he did it... it was in the dark and she was in the other bed facing the other way. it took all of 30 seconds.

i should note ( not that it will matter to some people) that he was going to go do it outside and janelle had said why... and he asked if he should just do it there, and she said why not, might as well be comfy.

it probably did help him that they had a convo about what her and ashlea sleep in right before he did it. lol

About the lights being out... Now, you all know they have those nifty night-vision gadgets! - So they'd still see you beating your meat. You can run in the BB house...but you can't hide...

You know, I was considering auditioning for next season, but after reading this I have to admit I'm thinking twice about it. There's NO WAY I could go 3 MONTHS without jerking off! - And you can forget about seeing me even attempting to do it. My mom's cool as shit and all, but I wouldn't want to embarrass her on TV. Howie's mom must be used to it... :rolleyes:

Howie is AWESOME for being so honest about it, though.

I donna think we ought tae worry unless wee Howie jumps up and goes over and starts smacking it on someones forehead............

How priceless would it be tae see his lifesabre light up beneath the covers?

I am surprised everytime I read the daily updates and Howie is jerking it again.  He has no shame.  I was just reading today's updates and he was laying in bed talking to Janelle, got quiet and 30 seconds later he was done.  Said it was his biggest load yet.  :wacko: 

It is not like Howie is 13 yrs old - he a grown man.  Do men really still jerk it all the time like they did when they were teens?  Creeping me out I would have to say.

He's lacking in decency too! :)

Guest Howie's sexslave

Hey now! Howie is ALL man and a man gotta do what a man gotta do! Many thanks to Janie for helpin a brother out! It's just stress release- and I'm all about that. lol :lol::lol::lol: