September 15 & 16, Live Feed Threads

Jem

6:25P, BBT: Dick has gone up to Dani in her room and says dinner is about ready.

She won't answer so he walks to other side of bed and tells her not to worry about them - those people don't matter.

Daniele is crying and says she just wants to go home.

Dick is trying to cheer her up by bashing the others.

Says they are the ones still there. NOBODY has played the game the way they have. They are the best of all the seasons.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are not talking yet but Dani is setting the table. Dick is chopping something up. He hands her a box and asks her to see how long to cook it at what temperature. She says 4 minutes at 350. Dick is now talking about Eric's question and says "Fuck em". FOTH

6:45pm bbt: They are discussing Amber and her calling Dani pathetic when they think she is pathetic. (I will only type what is happening - NOT my opinions. mk )Dick says "Trust me, Amber is going to come off as such a bitch on the show and on that question. It's sure not going to advance her cause any." Dani goes to the stockroom to get muffins and they are green.I'm out.

Dick sets some tortias on fire..too funny..have video will post. The House is lockdown for saftey. Dick and Dani outside talking. He told her dont worry I wasnt trying to get the votes from her. (yadda yadda here she goes again)

7:PM ISH: Dani upset and saying to dick that his answers sounded like he was compaigning... like when he said he did all the dirty work,she said that was all you I was't involved in anything you did, i had to play two games in the house, my own game and making amends for all the stuff you did to other people,i had to apologize to everyone.

Dick keeps saying he is sorry, he did not mean things the way she is taking them, he was just aswering the questions.... outdoor LD over... they are now inside eating diner.

Dani says that jessica was extremly rude to her.... Dick said he doen't understand why she was, Dani said cuz they all think you carried me thru the game, dick says she (jess) never did anything in the game, she did what eric told her to

Dick: so jessica, what was your backup plan if eric was evicted, to sleep all day?

Dick is trying to make conversation but Dani just isn't interested.

Dick: do you like the guacamole at all

Dani: it was ok, it has too many onions in it, i don't like onions

Dick: i kept thinking something was missing so i kept putting more in

Dani: how about jen "i don't respect either of you as human beings".. thats ok Jen we don't consider you a human being

Dick: consider the source, she said "i would't vote for either one of you but i have to" whatever you said you would vote for yourself, stupid bitch.... "im here"(mocking jen)...both kind of laugh, she just wanted some more face time.

Archived