September 15 & 16, Live Feed Threads

Jem

4:35PM BBT

Dick now up walking around a bit in the backyard.

Dick "RULES"........."I wonder what time it is?".............

"WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET THIS FUCKIN SHOW ON THE ROAD?" (he's reading my mind)

"We won when we needed to win".

Now back on the couch smoking and stretching.

Dick yawning, "Holy smokes"

Dick painting nails and laughing to himself.

Daniele still in bed.

4:45PM

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:50PM BBT

Dick gets up says "what time is it?" "let's GET THIS FUCKIN SHOW ON THE ROAD, come on"

opens the slider to see the clock and says "it's almost 5......I thought it would have been done a long time ago" (Me too)

"I'm hungry...no wonder it's almost 5"

Dick sitting on BY couch again blowing his nails dry.

Dick gets up and goes inside goes into DR and we hear him say "Just a quick question" and we get FotH at 4:54

4:56Feeds are back

Dick uses bathroom, washes his hands and stops by Daniele's room to check on her. Asks her if she wants anything to eat or drink or him to rub her back. She says "no" and he says "just let me know if you need anything" and he leaves.

5:05PM BBT

Dick in BY playing solitaire.

Daniele is up. She uses bathroom, washes her hands and starts picking at her face. Leaves to go to storage room gets something (tampons I think) and comes back to the bathroom. Now she is touching up her makeup and then heads out to kitchen.

5:10

Daniele walks outside and does something really quick (I didn't see exactly what but she lifted something up right outside of the sliding door) and went back inside without saying anything to Dick.

Dick notices shes up so he comes inside and says "I'll just make myself a sandwich if you're not hungry"

Daniele says "I wish they would have told us that so I didn't get ready 12 hours ahead of time"

(Sounds like the jury questions will be later tonight)

Daniele says she's "really pissed" "I'm sure, why do they need to wait til it gets dark to ask us questions?" "That's stupid"

Dick "well they must need it dark at the jury house" "There's some reason" "something we haven't seen on TV" "We just never noticed it before" and we get FotH.

It was a quick FotH and feeds come back with Dick and Daniele talking about what the questions will be.

Dani "who will have the stupidest question?"

Dick says "Jen" and Dani says "no Zach's will be the stupidest"

Daniele says she sees alot of Dick's question's being about him being such a jerk.

They are discussing if Eric and Jess will be angry and will they be able to get over the fact that D&D turned on them.

5:20 (Finally some conversation going on but I need to leave......I'll be back later)

5:28 pm BBT: Came in on D&D speculating about what people's questions will be. Zach's will probably be something about himself. Jen's too, of course. Dani ask what will Amber's be? Dick replies that God only knows. :animated_rotfl:

Dani says the control center is that room up by the HOH and it's three stories; Dick asks how she knows that. No satisfactory answer.

Dani says that Jen's question will be something like "What is my favorite movie?", or "I'm gonna vote for the one who knows me the best." She says someone's gonna have an off-the-wall question like that and Dick says he can see it being Jen.They're just sitting at the round table eating and speculating and waiting.

A comment on the view: They're sitting at the round table which is tucked into the corner where it was when Dani was listening to Dick and Zach in the final HOH. There's something shiny off to their right at floor level that looks sort of like a stage; I can't figure out what it is. Dani commented earlier that it wasn't fair that the jury will be able to see them during the questions but they won't be able to see the jury. They were also speculating about whether in the final show the jury will come back into the house and they'll be sitting in the hot seats; there's room for twelve on the other couches.

5:48 BBT: (Popping in and out; might have missed something.) Dani's sitting on the floor of her room rummaging in her bag, Dick heading into his room where a red shirt is laid out on the bed. Dick moves the shirt, straightens the bedspread, and stretches out. No one talking; not much going on; they seem to be just waiting...

7:28 PM BBT

Daniele is up and goes to use the bathroom, washes hands and touches up her makeup and plugs in the curling iron.

She goes to kitchen and looks like she's getting one of her cookie bars that she made earlier and a drink.

She sits down at the counter area and is eating some (really red) Fritos.

Dick laying on bed in RR, sleeping I think.

7:52PM BBT

Dick is getting up.

Sitting on the edge of his round bed and cracking his neck.

Now making his way to the BY for a smoke.

Maybe not, he came right back in and went to RR ..... to get his jacket.

OK now he's on his way out again. He's on the BY couch and lights up a smoke.

Dani still curling her hair.

8:00PM BBT

Daniele finished her hair (only 15 minutes this time) and is touching up her eye makeup now.

Dick comes and asks if she ate anything and then asks her if she wants anything to eat. She doesn't seem to respond unless she shrugged no or something.

Daniele says, "I want to get this stupid thing over"

Dick says, "4 more hours" (until jury questions) and then "I thought I slept longer than I did"

Dick heads off to use the bathroom and washes his hands.

When he gets back he asks if she wants to play a game. "Let's figure out one of these other ones"

He says he's going to grab a HO-HO first.

Dani says, "They've been playing the BB song for over an hour and I can't figure out where it's coming from and it's driving me crazy" (join the club)

8:12PM BBT

Dick asks Dani if she's nervous. She says "no, I just want this stupid thing to be over." (she's referring to the jury questions which will be right after Showtoo tonight-approx 12 midnight BBT) "I don't feel good and I want to go to bed"

Dick says "I can see people really being nervous about this part of the game in the past."

A loud noise is heard from upstairs and they both stop their card game and look up.

Dick says "I think they took over the HOH" "I heard a lot of noises up there last night, it was like construction sounds, ya know what I mean" (actually it was this morning and I didn't realize he could hear it because he wasn't yelling at them to shut up like he usually does)

8:22 They have been playing cards silently for 5 minutes when Dick says, "That's quite a comeback from only 2 cards"

Dani says, "They probably have to wait until 12 because it's after Showtime" (to start the jury questions)

Dick, "that's exactly what I was thinking"

More silence as card game continues.

8:25

(Is anyone out there that can takeover this exciting exchange?)

9:03 BBT: Dani: "If you're actually watching, get a life." Dick: "Yeah, what she said." Dani: "Or at least better taste in television." (I'm not actually watching as my feeds are frozen, but from the audio they seem to be cooking.) On to Zach bashing.

Speculating on whether Jen's wearing the unitard around the sequester house. Dani was surprised she wasn't wearing it on that video. Suggested that she'll end up selling it on ebay. Who'd want to buy it? Zach. Dick hilights the posting: "Big Brother 8 red unitard worn by star of show with no panties. Crust included." (Yuck!--butfirst) Mention that Will sold his big brother bag on ebay and got a few hundred dollars for it; three hundred something. They're surprised it wasn't for more. Joking about Jen starting her Jenius clothing line. They seem to think that one of her phrases (possibly Jenuine) already had a clothing line or website by someone else and Jen has now ruined it.

9:28 BBT: Dick outside smoking, Danielle leaning back in her chair at the round table, apparently zoning out. (Don't know if/when they'll do the questions at this point but I have to be up early. Hope someone else is around to keep an eye on things!)

Ok well dani and dick playing war still, now there talking about past competitions. Dick talking about being locked up with Jen in the hoh room and how awful it was. Now Dani is in a mood, she won't play a game with Dick. All she keeps saying is NO, he keeps trying to convince her to play something. Dani says wake me up on Thursday and tell me if I won. Dick said why you don't want to know if I won. Feed one is dick playing with the dice. Feed two empy kitchen table, Feed 3 washroom, I'm thinking Dani is in there. Feed 4 washroom. Not much going on.

Dick playing with the dice, he just said two more hours till Jury questions. Dani just left the washroom moaning............these last days are killing her.

Dick asked her what do you want to do, she said nothing............he said I'm bored and your bored lets do something. Now talking about asking bb if they can have a movie. They are kinda arguing. Almost to much to listen to.

Ok action now, they are going to play speed. Dani said Joe is probably a moderator on some board re: bb. At least while they are talking about Joe they are laughing together. Dani figures Joe is all over on the web. Now shuffling card to start a game of speed.

First round of speed over dick won. Started second game of speed. Dani won. Dick said he doesn't like this game as she always wins. Dani said but you just won. Ok now they are going to play war. Dick and Dani are looking at the ceiling talking about the lights. ( I am out for the night hope someone is around to post after the Jury questions)

10:33 BBT

"did you use that hair stuff they gave you" Dick asked Dani..he said she did but when did asked "did it work" Dani said ver snottly "not really"

Dani "I'm gonna go lay down" heads to her room..

Dick heads outside to smoke......"uuuuuh" [not sure why maybe waiting for the Q&A]

"what a crank man" [oh it's Dani's mood]

Dick uncharacteristically quiet considering its Showtime....a lot of heavy sighing...

"why can't she be happy man..it's over done we won"..."I can understand not feeling well..but God dang"

"double D Alliance"

10:43 BBT

Dani in the room resting while Dick is outside lying down of the patio couch...

"how is it that my bigger concern is my fucked up relationship with my daughter than the money...I guess it's pretty easy......." Dick tells us/cameras

10:48 BBT

Dick has not uttered a word, cough or spat once in over 5 minutes..just laying there..

finally some sign of life "i'm going to lay down....heads inside to the round room and lays down as he told us....

Archived