September 15 & 16, Live Feed Threads

Jem

9:03

Dick now out of bed changes into jeans and heads out to BY.

Music can be heard outside (from the run/walk marathon) and Dicks says "This is the music I have to hear" and he is cut off by FotH. (There was an f word in there too but can't remember if it was "This is the fuckin music I have to hear" or if it was "This is the music I fuckin have to hear")

9:06 It was a short foth and Dick is now on BY couch smoking and blowing smoke rings.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:15 am BBT

Dick laying on BY couch saying "amazing"

"I can smell breakfast.....bacon, pancakes, eggs"

"Oh not that fucking band again"

"Why are those people still here?" "Shouldn't they be off with the marathon?" "Do people stay there all day and wait for them to finish?" "How fuckin lazy is that?" "That's like something Jessica would do...except she would sleep in between".

Dick lights up another smoke.

Dick yells, "someone kill that fucking cat" referring to the singing (it does sound annoying)

Now he starts 'booing" and says "it's like when Prince was booed off the stage when he opened up for the Rolling Stones at the LA Coliseum." He's trying to figure out what tour and what year, "early 80's for sure" "Steel Wheels?" "nah" he says.

(I remember when that happened!!----1981 (Tattoo You Tour? )

Dick heads back inside and uses bathroom, washes his hands and says "I'm really tired". He heads off to round room and gets back into bed. 9:40am

1:10PM BBT She did her makeup and now she is spraying the white powder in her hair.

(Thrilling stuff I know but at least something is happening right?)

1:15 Daniele leaves bathroom and heads to bedroom to get her clothes then heads back to bathroom to get dressed.

1:20 Daniele is curling her hair and she just burned her finger. (When do the jury ?'s start....I hope soon because this is mind numbing)

1:30 Daniele is still curling her hair (I must say she is really going all out on the hair curling today)

1:58PM BBT

After 38 solid minutes of curling her hair (I kid you not) Daniele has just finished and is arranging and spraying it some more, then uses the bathroom, washes her hands and puts on more makeup (eyes this time). (She just hiccuped so I know my audio is working just fine.) A little more eyeliner, some perfume and some lotion for her legs, and Tada.......she's finished and then heads out to the WR to check her look in that mirror and now out to the kitchen for something to eat. 2:15PM

(Her hair does look very nice however-- please note this when you see it on the show, ha,ha)

Dick is still in bed.

(I'll be back later)

Daniele has finally finished with her hair, and was doing some more make up. She was digging through a drawer, then back to the mirror. Looks like she is starting her eye make up. Knowing how well she likes mascara, this could take another 35-45 minutes!

Dick still sleeping in the round bed.

Dick is still sleeping, Daniele appears to be finished (for now) with her makeup. She is still playing with her hair, and now attaching her mic. Camera man did a long close up of her mic attached to her sweater (on her chest). Now putting on lotion.

Daniele has now gone outside. She is on the double chaise in the BY. Half of it is in the sun, half in shade. Her face and torso are in the shade, only her legs in the sun. She seems to be thinking, not sure what about. she is very stiff, guess she doesn't want to mess up her hair or make up, or get sweaty.

Daniele got up to go inside, and kicked a ball on her way in. She rang the doorbell to the storage room. She is going through the cabinets, found a bag of chips, ate one, and looked around some more before exiting SR eating the chips. Goes back to kitchen, reading packages. (Not sure what she is looking for)

Daniele is reading the back of a package, possibly chocolate chips. She got out a large pan, flour and other ingredients, looks like she is going to make chocolate chip cookies. Still eating chips, and back to storage room and back to kitchen again.

As exciting as this is, I am out for a while............

we do have talking Dick comes in from the back yard...what are you making ..Dani ..I have no idea some recipe...Dick OK...Dick goes an bruches his teeth...back to the kitchen...no talking...outside...back in the kitchen ...no talking...back to the round room.....

Big news.......its Not Cookies...it looks more like a cake......sorry this is about as exciting as it gets right now...the camera people are feeling the excitment as well...lots of vooming in an out on things an the sound going way up an down...they can because nothing is making any sound...

Dani sitting at the table looking so happy(not)..an Dick rocking out in the shower Dick.... what time did you get up.....Dani.. 12...Dick ..your hair looks nice...Dani.. Thankyou..

K I cant stand all the excitement...Iam out...

3:45PM BBT

Dani is back in bed.

Dick in round room putting boots on. He heads out to kitchen and grabs his shades off the counter and then pours himself some Sprite and you guessed it, he's out to the BY for a smoke.

A few coughs, spits and a burp, then he says how sore he is. He is finished with his cigarette and we're at 3:53 BBT

4:00PM BBT

Dick goes inside down to Daniele laying in bed and asks her if she is OK.

She says, "You keep asking me if I'm alright...I told you I don't feel good"

Dick "I know that's why I wondered if you're OK"

Dick goes to SR room looking around "I thought we had steak"

Dick in bathroom shaving. Then to his room and fixes and sprays his hair.

Now in BY either filing or taking off the polish on his thumb. (the camera shot is from across the patio so I can't tell exactly)

Out of the blue Dick says "Still a fuckin pain in the ass" 4:15pm

(The jury ?'s are today....hopefully soon! Even though it'll be FotH then-- it might lead to conversation later)

4:20

Dick is removing his nail polish in BY.

Dick "Holy, what the fuckin crap?" (not sure what he is referring to )

Dick "he's a wierd fuckin guy"

Dick goes back inside for a minute then back outside and lights up a smoke. He's shaking up the nail polish bottle and pulls a muscle in his shoulder. "Ay chiahua", he says.

Archived