September 15 & 16, Live Feed Threads

Jem

11:00 BBT

Stress and tensions are running high as both Dani and Dick are both napping/resting in their respective rooms....nothing going on...at all at the moment

11:14 BBT..

Same as above...just a little tossing and turning but all's quiet in the BB house...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:17 BBT

Dick is realling sawing some Z's....he'out like a light.....Dani seems to be also but in a more quiet state.....nothing to report other than that.

11:26 BBT

Dick jolted outta bed by a very loud BB annoucement "Dick please go the Diary Room"

a very groggy Dick "I'll be right there" but makes a pit stop the the bathroom first..

The announcement woke up Dani as she heads to the Kitchen first peeking into one of the mirrored windows....

Dick asked Dani something [didn't hear his mic was off] she repiled "nope" heads to the bathroom to touch up her makeup....as Dick heads to DR

11:32 BBT

Dick says BB "wanted us up and perky" BB tells them they can pick what order they want to do their statements..telling Dani "you can go first" asking her if that was alright.....she shrugs a yes[i think]

Dani continues to do her hair as BB warns her to "center your microphone"

Dick heads outside and is smoking..

"two more days and it's over..everything is over" Dick tells us/cameras

"oh fuck" as he yawns.......

[Dick looking nervous] .......yawning and spitting................

11:45 BBT

Dani still working on her hair/makeup in the bathrrom while Dick is in the round room assembling just the right Q&A outfit of a bright red shirt over a wife beater and ripped jeans....

no convos at all right now....as Dick moves into the kitchen to take out the trash....

11:48 BBT

Dani tells Dick "don't say anything about my age please"...Dick agrees as he pulls out "a hundred gallons" trash bag to put in the tiny trash can in the kitchen....

Both just nervously trying to kill the time......as Dick heads to the bathroom once again....while Dani finds something to snack on...

11:55 BBTBoth seemed to ready Dick in the kitchen to dring some soda then heads to the hot seat in the livingroom where Dani is waiting in hers waiting for the questions..Dick "these chairs aren't all that comfortable"Dani "are you going to still say that to Jen" Dick saying her question will "be all about her" Dani says she'll ask "what movie is your favorite movie" or ask how she's ranked on America's favorite "and whoever gets the higher number gets her vote"

Dick "its wierd we don't get to see them" Dani "that's stupid" saying it couldn't be that hard "if they get to see us"Dick fiddling with his mic...Dani pensively.."this is awkward i don't want to talk to them anyway..we evicited them it should be over" Dick "i know"Dick "Dustin's question is probably going to be snotty" Dani "oh duh"

12:01 BBT Dani says she "assumes they don't do any speeches on Tuesday" Dick says probably "they just come and vote"Dani "its cold in here" Dick agrees "its chilly"

"Hey guys"...Dick "hey Allison"..says "you look cute in those purple chairs but I need you to" and we get FOTH

12:41 BBT

FOTH/trivia..

1:11 BBT FOTH/trivia

1:30 BBT

Coming up on 1.5 hrs of FOTH/trivia...

1:39 BBT

Feeds are back..Daniele using the bathroom While Dick is outside smoking..

No convos as of yet

1:41 BBT

Dick seems to be upset that he can't make danilee "happy with anything I did or said"

"great something else for her to be pissed at me about..unfuckinbelievable"

Dani looks pissed and has gotten into bed and hasn't said one word to Dick since the feeds have been back..

"how did I not know she would be pissed at me" "it always a Catch-22 with Daniele"

1:45 BBT

Dick still outside talking to us/cameras...

"maybe she's right"

Dick looking very exasperated..."oh this is going to be a long two days man"

Dick spitting overtime......

1:49 BBTDick heads into the house.."are you in here" he says as he heads to the bathroom again....Apologizes to Dani Dani complaining all her questions were about "my personal life and being carried in your shadows"....All those people did and credit me nothing" Dani says as the jury accused her of flying under the radar.."it sucks..it just sucks" "people laughing in the background" as she answered questions .....Dick "i didn't carry you" Dani "that's not how they see it'Dick "we're here and they're there"...

Danii complaing Dick "didn't have it harder" in the game as he evidently told the jury...Dani crying "I'm so over this" complaining the Jury saw her only for "my personal ilfe and your shadow..I'm over this so over this" crying "I just want to go home"

1:59 BBTDick is in the round room just starring blankly toward the ceiling...

2:01 BBT

Dani looks pissed as she comes outta the bathroom [like the jury reamed her]

Dick "sorry Daniele" as Dick heads back outside..

"what the fuck are you fucking kidding me ..I'm not going to miss the ants..that's for fucking sure" Dick talking to himself...

Dick "fucked up huh"

"fucked up"

"wow that was a fucking huge wreck..someone bette call 911..seriously wow" [loud crash from the outside]

Sirens are there now. That was a huge fucking wreck" Dick says. "I can't win with Daniele. I never will. I had a better relationship with those people than she did and it all stemed from Nick. I tried to tell her that." "That's fucked up" Still hear sirens.Dick "Why shouldn't I be happy right now? I won it. But when it's against your daughter. And it wasn't fair how they looked at it."

2:11 BBT

"fucked up" "can't win with Daniele" Dick saying"I had a better relationship with those people..a lot of that stemmed from Nick...I warned her and she didn't listen"

Sirens blarring in the background from the wreck

"that's fucked up"

Dick chain smoking as usual....

"why shouldn't be happy right now" saying he feels "its sealed and I won"..."playing against your daughter there's no winning" "I wished we could have shared it"

"and it wasn't fair how they looked at it" "she's never been happy in this game..." saying maybe the competitions "other than that there's been so much complaining"

2:25 BBT

Daniele in bed no doubt exhusted from waiting around all day for the Q&A just to get reamed...

Dick outside smoking mostly being silent looking rather depressed even though by his own admission "he won"...

Dick saying "it was the perfect fucking team"....

with that

[i'm out till tomorrow night..night all]

3:40am BBT

Dick pacing again and asked himself "Was that campaigning against Daniele?" Doesn't answer himself. Seems very down. Now he goes back in to sit at the kitchen counter. Dani still awake in her bed.

Dick is outside again. "I didn't campaigne against her. I didn't fuck her over in any way. Everything is my fault and I'm not beating myself up over this anymore. So she's mad at me yet again. Enough. Enough, enough, enough."

Dani went back to bed. Dick said "I'm not going to feel bad man. I haven't done anything. I refuse." Then he came back in and is playing with the cards at the kitchen counter. He is shuffling them very quietly.

Archived