Dani And Nick

djl1175

Nick and Dani  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Nick has those "special" feeling for Dani?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, Scarpias, it sounded to me like Yath was only agreeing with the second part, that said "I bet if Nick had stayed D/D wouldn't have become so close, or worked so well together. ", and not that the REASON for it was strategy. But she can tell you herself.

one way or another he was jealous of the attention HIS daughter was giving to another man, because he felt entittled to it, just like he felt entitled to winning BB and he felt entittled to threaten to beat and rape Jen. He abandoned his daughter, or maybe it was a court order, I don't know, but you all saw what I saw. You would think that he would be happy for her, but he wanted control. Please deny that.

Oh yeah? Why don't you come HERE and say that!

(That is the Dick thread! LOL. This is the DANI & NICK thread!)

But seriously, folks...

It was not at ALL jealousy! Dick was not "happy" for her because she was in turmoil over liking Nick in the first place, since she has a guy at home! So, like any parent, wishing to end their child's turmoil, he did the only thing within his power, by removing the object of her desire from her grasp. Ta-daaaaaaaaa!

And PS, HE din't abandon her, he writes to her all the time. SHE abandoned him, and never answered.

I think they didn't get enough time together for him to to have special feelings for her. At least not with any real certainty. I think the other couple of the house (who shall remain nameless for the sake of peace) had a better chance for real feelings to develop.

Unless of course by special you mean "special"... Know whatahmean, know whatahmean, nudge nudge, know whatahmean, say no more?

He's not gay. Writing a pink/glittery letter does not justify anything either . He knew the exact thing that would bring a smile to her face. He just happens to be crafty. Doesn't make a guy gay either . He is open with his sexuality. He isn't afraid to be around homosexuals like some guys are. He has said many times he is straight.

We will see how this relationship unfolds. I wish them the best on their trip.

I do think that Nick has feelings.:heart2:

I voted yes....I think they'll be together for at least awhile....how long???

I think they may even last longer than Eric and Jess. JMHO :pixiedust:

I wish all of them the best of luck.... :inlove::heart2:

i 100% disagree that he's gay. i think he's just comfortable enough with his own sexuality to bs about it. since this has been the season of psychoanalysis, i'll just add that the most homophobic men are sometimes diagnosed with latent homosexual tendencies. which doesn't mean they're gay, but they fear that they are...and so tell tons of gay jokes and make every homophobic remark possible, to prove they're real men. joe(bb8) is gay...and when asked if nick is gay, he said...no way! i wish! i trust joe's instincts on this one.

about the bj comment, too...i'm pretty sure i read he was bs'ing/joking, but i could be wrong.

i had heard on another site that it was a joke he made up in...eeee...something with his dad? his dad knocks beercans against his head, or something...so he wanted to freak him out? i can't remember...but maybe i could find it. and lots of handsome men, i hear, are supposedly talked about on gay websites, so, arrowhead, you never know!(just kidding!!!)

lol...i HATE goggles! and typos!

fyi...i do believe mr. nick did graduate from college with a 3.7 average with a double major. so maybe dumb like jen, huh? as in, NOT!

1630410042_thumb1.jpg

"Nick is Not Gay!!"

He gave the BJ, well that doesn't mean your gay, it means you have an oral fixation. Maybe there was a naked guy on the floor, Nick walked in and fell on him. That's totally understandable.

Archived