Which Jury Member Will Be The Most Scorned Or Ask The Toughest Question?

uvp

most scorned jury member?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. most scorned jury member

• eric
    • amber
    • dustin
    • jen
    • jess
    • zach
    • jameka
  2. 2. ask the toughest question to dick and dani?

• jameka
    • amber
    • jess
    • zach
    • eric
    • dustin
    • jen

this year i just think we'll have a repeat of season 3 where jury voted on personal reason, and not on who played the game the best

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordansmom

I agree I don't see none of them giving the money to Jen and really don't see any of them giving the money to Dani.

Dick, Eric, Jenn, Zach, Jess: Will vote for best game player because they're BB fans, watch the show and actually applied to be on the show because they like it. The only way Dick will vote on personal feelings is if Dani is in the final two.

Dustin, Dani, Jameka, Waaahmber: Will vote on "feelings." Dani and Dustin didn't even apply to be on, and Jam-ber are there for money not the game.

eric personal cause america is his vote :lol:

Amber, Jameka, and Dustin will without a doubt vote personal.

Daniele could go either way, so could Jen

I think Zach, Dick and Jess would all make a vote based on gameplay

It's a shame Amber won't win because she could have then went to Rosie O'Donnel to start a new talk show with her.

Rosie could scream out her delusions and Amber could cry about them......What entertainment!

Plus they are both witches.

Being on the jury for a few weeks can change their perspective.

Once removed from the game, it doesn't seem so personal anymore.

(Plus, we don't know what kind of instructions CBS drills into them.)

We will only know the answer to this one after their votes are in and the results are read, although we may get an idea from the questions they ask the finalists.

To me, people tend to vote for who was the best. By the time they've had time OUT of the house and in sequester ....anger subsides, and they start viewing someone like Dick as clever ...as they did with Will.

To me, people tend to vote for who was the best. By the time they've had time OUT of the house and in sequester ....anger subsides, and they start viewing someone like Dick as clever ...as they did with Will.

you have missed bb3 and 4

Yeah, Danielle and Allison** did more work. I don't remember much of what Jun did in the game, but Lisa has admitted she rode coat tails the whole time. Danielle thinks she didn't win because they all saw her diary rooms, making it more of a personal vote.

I was thinking about this while watching the cbs morning show.

If Eric gets to the final 2 (I know, some of you will laugh) doesn't it seem fair that the jury should be told that his votes were not (necessarily) his own.

He will be seen as the guy who betrayed everyone, except it was America that told him what to do.

Am I not thinking this through?

Guest jordansmom
IF he does make it to the end final 2) I think the twist should be revealed. Being AP really did not help his game play IMO so if he makes to the end CBS should let that cat out of the bag. How else will he be really able to answer all their questions.

Archived