Dick - Finale Week H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mind out of the gutter???? They are close because they are father and daugther moron!!!!!!!! Good lord!!!! You have said some really really pathetic things. Pathetic things that you despise Dick and Danielle for sounds pretty hypocritical to me!

am sorry why did you bring up incest, I just said they were very, very, very close. I have no idea why Dick stayed away from her from 10 years. I am sure it wasn't a court order or anything like that. Some of you really need to get your mind out of the gutter.

You know what.... own your words. That's not what you said. THIS is what you said:

Well to all of you people who had sick and vile and disgusting things to say about Dick and Danielle---I watched how she was all over him in the first competition with the rain, and I can't argue with any of you. Now, at least they have the privacy of the house to themselves, and $550,000 to share so they can buy this best white trash trailer in the world.

And you know it's not your first post about the incest. I think it might be easier to count the posts you have that don't include some reference about it. Aren't you the poster who calls them the IA (incest alliance)? Yes? That is you, isn't it?

No, they are this Insistant Alliance, because they INSIST on being A-Holes, Tell me Dick didn't physically attack Jen with the pitcher of Iced Tea, tell me he didn't threaten to rape her until she bled to death, tell me he didn't say that he would like to feel the bones of her throat in hands, tell me he didn't make rascist and anti christian slurs to Jameka, and then tell me that he brought up Amber's drug past to her.......anything is possible with this man, but maybe I am wrong. Why are you so upset? Guys like Dick get away with this behavior because there is always some naive woman out there ready to "Stand by her Man". So be it. If you think Dick is a great guy and not a sore loser and general ***hole, then live with your opinion. I choose to believe otherwise.

Those kind of actions are just sad. Some people must really have sad lives to get off on that kind of talk & insinuation. I do however realize that it is best to put some people on ignore so that they can no longer get their pathetic need for attention met.

Ok i'm not going to lie Dick has said some nasty things this season no doubt! However, he has also done said and done some great things mainly with his daugther is concerned! Like I said neither of them are perfect but no one on this season was perfect in my book. Nor is anyone they all say hateful stuff some just happen to more than often or say even worser things.

Those kind of actions are just sad. Some people must really have sad lives to get off on that kind of talk & insinuation. I do however realize that it is best to put some people on ignore so that they can no longer get their pathetic need for attention met.

Great point. I always forget about that ignore feature. Thank you.

Ranjake, put your clicker on the persons name you want to ignore and some choices will appear, and you choose, it works well.

I did it different, but I like your way better, then they don't know you visited their page, I will use your way next time.lol

this is the greatest ending to a season in big brother history... regardless of which donato wins ... great great great ! ! ! !! ! ! !! !

although it does seem the producers wanted it this way... ya could see some subtle hints along the way... but ahhh well ! ! !! horray dick ! ! !! ! ! ! ! !@! ! ! #$! #$!#$!

boy, I bet that's the truth Jem, today was a rough one for ya I bet,lol

I don't know what kind of person finds dick as a role model, but if he is your hero, you got problems.

Role model, hero, those are two different things the way your are using them. I don't see anyone saying that he is their role model or hero though, they are just cheering for the guy to win.

Even though it's "reality TV" and they are real people, you do still have to consider it's a game too and that affects peoples opinions to some degree.

On another note, I don't accept the excuse that all the barrages of insults were just "strategy" and that you can hide behind the game either. Some reprehensible things were said, that can't be taken back, however, how it affected the people it was said to and how it will affect them later, also has a bearing on the issue. Whether they just saw it as part of the game, or if it really bothered them matters.

Other houseguests said some very nasty things as well, that shouldn't go entirely unnoticed. Was that just trash talk, the kind of trash talk that goes on every year, or something more? It's just a matter of where is the line drawn exactly, and if you think Dick went further over the line than others and if it got personal.

It really comes down to in the end, that people aren't perfect. Now that doesn't excuse a lot of the behavior we saw, but under the microscope like they were and in that environment, something is bound to give. Are some of them really bad people? Maybe, maybe not, but there's more than enough judging going around here to give you the idea what some people have already decided.

By the way, it didn't occur to me before; but why was Dick so adament about getting rid of Nick. Nick was an ally to him and Dani outside of the LNC, he would have taken a bullet for Dani later in the game, but Dick didn't want him around. Awfully strange if you ask me. He might use the excuse of ruining Dani's focus, but there was more to it than that. I don't know about you guys, but 2 and 2 equals 4 where I grew up.

He might use the excuse of ruining Dani's focus, but there was more to it than that. I don't know about you guys, but 2 and 2 equals 4 where I grew up.

There you go again why cannot you just say it straight out? I will speak my mind and say the Donatos are white trash but you allude to them having incest and then say one has their mind in the gutter when they question your statement that is not clear.

I do not think that realtionship exists and they have some issues but I do believe he loves his daughter ,and no not in that sick way.

So I will ask you point blank do you think the Donatos are having incest ?

Archived