Dick - Finale Week H O H

CeCiMom

dick.jpg

Imo, America and Daniele carried you through... until the last 2 weeks. I hope the jury doesn't reward you because of popularity and gives the win to your daughter... who deserves it, imo.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smilie free post by me

dick 7-0 imho if jury votes on pure gameplay

amber will vote dick just a hunch she wants to make good if you know what i mean

Dustin will MOST LIKELY vote for Daniele

Jen will DEFINITELY vote for Daniele

Amber will DEFINITELY vote for Daniele

Jessica will MOST LIKELY vote for Daniele (unless Eric sways her due to AP)

Eric will MOST LIKELY vote for Dick (because of AP)

Jameka will DEFINITELY vote for Daniele (Dick attacked her faith, big no no)

Zach will MOST LIKELY vote for Daniele (admitted Dick's tactics were horrible)

Daniele wins by either 5-2 or 6-1.

jen isnt a lock for dani like some may think

Dani said tonight that Jen said that other than herself, Dani is the best competitor and that's why they would have worked well together. She did try to work with Dani and said she couldn't work with Dick.

Dani did go back on her word with Jen, though.

I loved them both from the !start of the season, I also thought Dani was gonna be another Janelle with the veto from the beginning, YOU ROCK GIRL! Did we all forget about that?

And how she put all that shit together with Eric after the Banner, That was the turning point in the game, LINE IN THE SAND

Although I loved Dick's game to and he came through in the end, I really think Dani deserves it!

Dick does deserve to win if they go on gameplay. I disagree that his daughter carried him through. He was brought through by sheer determination, intimidation, obnoxiousness, and common sense. He was the one that came through in all the times when he knew that he really needed to do so. Dani won 6 POV's and a couple of HOH's. Dick won a POV and he won three HOH's. He was the one that called a spade a spade and worse when he thought that it warranted it, and though I don't agree with his free use of expletives, name calling, and graphic imaging I do have to say I admire his ability to speak his mind and try and keep with deals that he made. Dani told Zack that her dad was truly the one that has played the game the best, she didn't say this because she was being coy, she said it because when push came to shove Dick always came through.

He more than likely will not win the entire enchilada because of the tactics he took, but he will be just as happy to see his daughter win it. His intention has always been to see Dani through to the end, he accomplished his goal. So, wtg, Dick. You did it. :rockon:

Archived