Daniele - 2nd Place Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That goes above and beyond ridiculous, she is the devil, yet people post this kind of stuff??Even if I thought she was disgustingly horrible I would never put something like that up anywhere. JMHO

Is sucks another site??

WOW, I don't think I want to vist Sucks,lol Scary!!

well, I don' think I want to visit Survivorsucks,lol then, that pic is scary.

that pic was scary

that pic was scary

But oddly hilarious. I love Smeagol. It's too bad he's being compared to Daniele.

Thank you King, it always has to become a bash Daniele fest, so old,lol

I'm just going to have to ignore some of these people .

How sad. I didn't really think it would come to that point.

---

It must be hard on her.. Couple more days of boredom.

To top it off, just her father and herself. He doesn't know

when enough is enough. He is a pain in the ass, i must say.

Just like my old man, I would absolutely die if I was in her situation.

I mean come on, My dad is so annoying, lol. We get along great though,

nothing like Daniele and Dick. But I do get whiny sometimes. When I don't

get my way. You know how it is. You've been in my shoes ladies, right ?

:animated_rotfl:

That is why I like you so much Alexandria, you are really young so you can see Danieles side of it and you are right on the money, Dick has shown a lot of patience in the house when she has gotten snippy with him, now if he could just treat her like an adult she would be so happy, plus I think there is a little rivalry with her brother Vincent, she wants to be daddys #1, but at the same time she doesn't want to put that out there for fear she will be hurt. Them being the only 2 in the house right now is tough, they do not see things the same way and they don't have a lot in common to talk about , but I think when they do get out and have other distractions they will pull closer togther, right now it is sooo fucused on the 2 of them and preception means a lot to Daniele. I totally understand what you posted.

I understand Alexandria's point, but I can't relate. Being a child of the 60's and 70's, raised in a strict home, had I whined, I would have been smacked into next week. My daughter, growing up in the 80's and 90's, found out really early on what whining would get her too. Absolutely nothing. I think it's a spoiled mentality. Daniele whines because she's always been allowed to whine and I'm sure it's gotten her her way more than a few times too. Daniele is still very immature, although she thinks she's all grown up. Alas, I still like the Donato's alot and I hope they mend their relationship.

kywildcat, I also grew up in the 50's and 60's a decade earlier that you, and we spared no rod in my house, and I spared none in my house with my kids, I just didn't put up with alot of lip, on the other hand my mother went way overboard in giving me just about anything I wanted which made me very self-important and stunted my emotional growth some what, but I did get a huge dose of reality thru the years, as I am sure Daniele will get as she gets out of that house and realizes how whinny she was and how many were watching, that will become her reality.

Fatcat, same here on everything you said. I too grew up in the 50's/60's and my parents didn't put up with whininess or lip, I think largely cause there were 5 kids, but they compensated by giving us more than what was good for us. So I too was spoiled and immature as I expected that when I was out on my own. I grew up when I realized no one was giving me anything anymore that I didn't earn.

boobeans, funny, but I can remember my Mother sayin, this is the best time of your life you had better enjoy it, I of course thought she was nuts, but those words always come back and get you, and everytime I wanted to leave my 1st husband she footed the bill, she shoulda just told me to grow up and stay put,lol, i think it is hard for Daniele because she was not exactly parented by her dad, but by her Grandmother, who is prolly our generation, so the cycle is repeating itself, ya know she felt sorry for the kids so she overcompensated. Now when Dick is trying to establish some sort of relationship it is really hard, until she grows emotionally he will just have to take the crubs she tosses his way. i totally get it.he needs to hang in

This is why, after 3 years, I still have only 500+ posts. There's always a smart aleck lurking and ready to throw in their 2 cents when a discussion is taking place.

If you can't take part nicely, you'll have to sit at the kiddie table.

College? You need to brush up on grade school spelling, imo.

Archived