Daniele - 2nd Place Winner

CeCiMom

But if she wins, I won't be surprised when I hear that she's decided she's not really over their "issues," and stops talking to him again. He's just another person in the house that she used to get the money...

I agree she'll say that the only reason her dad was nice to her is so he could get his hands on her money. The way she treated him durning the show, I don't believe she has changed. The only reason she was nice to her dad at the end was to ensure HER saftey. I don't believe for one minute she has changed her feelings that fast!!!

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also wonder how Dani will treat Dick after the show. Dick may be a jerk at times, but one thing you cannot argue is his obvious love for his daughter and his son. Parents make mistakes, we're not perfect, but it looks to me like he is trying to rebuild their relationship. Dani at times is selfish and bratty and I think she sometimes would rather continue to hold a grudge against Dick than let her guard down and try to start over. If Dick wins, I too feel like she will become closer to him for that reason alone. But then again, who knows, maybe this whole experience will make things better between them. This was better than any therapy they could have undergone together.

Well it really doesn't matter because he (Zach) is permanently distracted now, he lost the big one, and it is true Daniel can do nothing right. I have watched her all summer and yes while I think she is at times bratty, she also has a very dry sense of humor, and she wwas totally kidding when she said good-by to Zach. She tells her Dad all the time, you take what I say too personally, so there is sarcasim and a dryness to her humor, she is very young, and I say she has grown leaps and bounds from the first of the show.

Thank you!! You see her sense of humor for what it is. There were many times when she kidded Zach - to his face - in the same biting way, and he laughed right along with her.

I think the grandmother said Dick was very young when Dani and Vincent were born and didn't know how to be a good father. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. Given those circumstances, I think he absolutely did the right thing and it's obvious he loves both of them.

It's also no one's business but their's. And it's ridiculous to make assumptions about what went on in the family since we essentially know zip about the family.

And I am so glad someone finally posted that statement! It is so ridiculous to make assumptions and declarations of "fact" based on seconds-long clips from a reality show!! These people are neither all bad or all good - just human. They have some great qualities and some not so great qualities. Danielle did not do anything worse than the other HGs - and, in fact, was not as vicious as some of them. To read the comments about her, though - she's a monster of gigantic porportions!!

Thank you for calling it all into perspective. (And, I believe you are right about the circumstances her grandmother related about Dick being a young father).

Best wishes -

Kat

PS: The nasty comments are getting SO old and silly, now!!! Enough already!

But if she wins, I won't be surprised when I hear that she's decided she's not really over their "issues," and stops talking to him again. He's just another person in the house that she used to get the money...

That would make this craptastic ending worth it

It's also no one's business but their's.

Then the minute he saw his daughter he should have DORed. They put their business out there to get $500K

They put their business out there to get $500K

Actually they didnt, sure you know they had issues, but they never aired what were the issues and all the real reasons behind it, that we dont know, and is none of our business.

I highly believe Daniele will share some with her father. I don't care what you want to bash about it, this is my opinion . She does love her father, she may have used him a little. When she was tired of him and were still "enemies" Now they are bonding ..

Btw, I think she wants to be announced the BB8 winner. She knows both will get money but.. She wants to be the winner. I dont blame her, cause guess what.. Dick wants that same title. Either way they have both won.. I guess Nick could be considered a winner too. He hasn't left the game, His spirit sure as hell has been dragged along. And she has said.. a part in his letter did it all for her in the final veto..

Congrats Daniele and Dick!

You did a job well done .

So CBS props them all season long based on their relationship and they allow them to, and you say it is none of the viewers business? It was the plot line this season and the viewers should just forget about it?

It wasn't "the plot line"; it was A plot line.

And for me a very minor one..So ya, I say it's none of the viewers' business.

i think a lot of people would love to know what caused dick and dani to be distant... but if they dont say it during this time on the show.. then good for them and bad for all of us.... finally someone on BB knows how to keep their business to themselves! the other house guest blew it and gave so much up about themselves and gave bb fans tons of material to rag on them.

a few:

joe/dustin - STD posterchild

Amber - where i start.... lying to boyfriend about pregnancies and more.. drugs addict.. talks to god and has visions...so much more.. so little time

zach- his love for a certain someone, he likes to sniff panites... :huh:

jen-left her car keys in her car.. vroom vroom

kail-wouldnt give up a seat on a bus for a pregnant woman

so thumbs up to D/D (although their actions in the house gave plenty to talk about)

LOL yeah thumbs up to D&D, the prime example of modesty in regards to personal experiences!!

Dick-defacated himself walking down Venice Beach when 2 women walked by him...oh and that little faux pas about blaring out his drinking and driving record on national tv.

Daniele-hasnt talked to daddy for 5 years...no wait lets make that 7...no 6...yeah 6, thats a good number.

Daniele-hasnt talked to daddy for 5 years...no wait lets make that 7...no 6...yeah 6, thats a good number.

Silly, it was a "collective" 7 years. You're so funny.

Besides we shouldn't judge these people based on what they may or may not have done or will do outside of the Big brother house. We should judge them on how they were inside the house. For example, Joe is a drama queen, Amber is a neo-nazi, Eric is a liar, Jessica is narcoleptic, Dick is abusive and Danielle is never happy unless a kitten has been kicked (preferably by Dick) through a fan.

Go Dick & Danielle, you deserve each other.

Hey, here's an idea: Let's stomp on all the SOUR GRAPES and make a few barrels of really bitter wine.

And by the way - Daniele loked GREAT in her bilini last night!

Actually, I'll be serving the bitter wine, not drinking it.

By the way, I said Daniele looked great in her BILINI.

For those of you who may be wondering, a bilini is an Italian bikini, introduced by the Italian designer Luciano Bilini in 1989. Danele was just paying tribute to him, in honor of her Italian heritage.

Okay . . .okay . . . it was a typo. Just shoot me.

Archived