Daniele - 2nd Place Winner

CeCiMom

Dick has a criminal record including several charges of domestic abuse. He did play a role in her life from a young age, whether non-stop or intermittent. Her history is not an excuse or a pass for bad behavior. I merely said it is an explanation that can explain certain behaviors based on statements they've made and her reactions to her dad and others. It's not definitive. I was hoping for tolerance towards others.

I find it amazing at how judgmental and certain of facts people can be from a few minutes of clips from a reality show. Someone is either definitely cold, calculating and evil with no redeeming qualities or they are poor, mistreated victims - as people see everyone in the house other than Danielle.

I wish there wasn't so much nastiness towards others but it's a fact of life. Tolerance towards all of the players is a hopeless wish - as is tolerance and courtesy towards each other on the boards.

Bye

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A rumor was started that Dick had an arrest record. People have run with the rumor like it is truth. I do not believe that rumor was true because if he did really have an arrest record it would have been posted on the smoking gun just like Janelle's arrest & mugshot was.

Dick has a criminal record including several charges of domestic abuse

Mexikat, this has never been proven or shown up anywhere on the internet. If it exists I'm sure that TMZ, or Smoking Gun would have had it up a long time ago. Just as they did Janelle's mug shot. Dick has admitted to a DUI (I think), but the domestic abuse charges are just rumors.

In all the things Daniele has said about her Dad, she has never ever said he abused her physically.

IN FACT, last night her and Dick were talking and they were saying how when Nick was in the house, Nick said about his own family "this house is exactly like my house without the hitting" and they then said Nick told them that his Dad had thrown a remote at him when he was 3 (paraphrasing). Daniele and Dick then went on to discuss how that was so awful for Nick. I really really doubt the two of them would be discussing how awful domestic violence is if Dick had physically abused her.

Wow DB, get outta my head ;) You and I were posting almost the exact same thing.

I like Dick and I've been a Dick and Danielle supporter from the beginning. I got the criminal charges information from this site: http://offthebackdave.wordpress.com/2007/0...r-la-county-ca/ and if it is wrong - my apologies.

However, he is still an agressive and verbally abusive personality, whether I like him or not. Danielle has said so and he's said so. Whatever I wrote about his behavior and Dani's reactions, etc. are generalities based on generalities.

I still only hoped for tolerance towards Danielle because she's being touted as the evil, nasty mastermind behind everything bad that occurred and behind her dad's behavior.

Well anyone can create that. As he did when he made the edit about Amber and drugs. There has never been an official document shown. Never.

It could be true but it seems there would be something offical posted somewhere. Not even at smoking gun is it posted.

it looks...real...but, thesmokinggun is good! i do have a hard time believing they wouldn't post it, too. i'm glad to see ANY support for daniele. the way things are twisted elsewhere truly makes me sick. every negative thing she's ever done magnified 100x, no positive traits acknowledged. i just find myself hoping that when she leaves the show, she doesn't read most of it, it's just brutal and mostly untrue.

it looks...real...but, thesmokinggun is good! i do have a hard time believing they wouldn't post it, too. i'm glad to see ANY support for daniele. the way things are twisted elsewhere truly makes me sick. every negative thing she's ever done magnified 100x, no positive traits acknowledged. i just find myself hoping that when she leaves the show, she doesn't read most of it, it's just brutal and mostly untrue.

I should have checked TSG first, too. I'm so glad you posted that about Danielle, too. According to so many posters - she's the most evil, clever, mastermind responsible for every eviction, lie, heartbreak, disease known to man... and the others are angels who never lied or plotted... poor, pitiful victims of the "Evil Danielle". She's so evil she'll not share the money with her dad - she'll never talk to him again - she'll kill him in his sleep... blah blah blah.

No one mentions how kindly and caring she looked after him - after the first HOH competition and that she took care of Zach, as well. No one mentions anything positive she's done, at all. It's silly!!!

Enough already!! I think the fact they made the final two is driving their detractors crazy!! The game is almost over. They won. They will probably share the money - whichever one wins - and congratulations to them. AND, congratulations to Zach and Jameka for making it to the final four. That was an accomplishment, too!! Especially, since Jameka never really won anything and Zach was so disliked by all the HGs through the entire season. Not bad - not bad!! They deserve congratulations for reaching that far, too.

ANYway, it's so nice to find a fellow-D/D supporter!!

Kat

Dick is one of the reasons I have liked BB so much this year. Yes, he isn't always kind to others (to put it mindly) but he says it like it is. He is two faced. Daniel is a very good player and I like her as well. Though, she didn't really mingle much with the others except for Nick.Good luck to both of them. I don't think this experience will better their lives at all but I do wish them luck.Meant to say he isn't too faced. Should always proof read but don't. The oven was beeping!!!

So happy to see our girl got it together and lightened up, she was really funny and antimated last night and this is the Daniele I wanted to emerge, I knew she was in there somewhere. I think she has come to terms that she is a winner no matter she wins the big bucks or not!!!

I must have missed something the night of the endurance competition (and the many repeats shown). All I saw was Danielle covering her father with towels and hovering over him while Zack just stood there - no towel- no congrats - no nothing. They must not have shown Danielle taking care of Zach. (And before everyone jumps on me - I just didn't see it. Been watching for it because I read about it but never did see it.)

I like Dick and I've been a Dick and Danielle supporter from the beginning. I got the criminal charges information from this site: http://offthebackdave.wordpress.com/2007/0...r-la-county-ca/ and if it is wrong - my apologies.

That record is fake.....Dick's mom's last name is not Donato, he and Daniele even mentioned it a few days ago

The kid that originally made/posted that made a point ( & the mistake ) of saying he KNOWS it's the correct Richard Donato because the site he got it from listed relatives.

I have not liked Dani since the very first show because of her voice. Jess's Minnie Mouse voice never bothered me as much as Dani's voice. She is a typical whining teenager IMO. The last word of every sentence the girl ever spoke in that house was a whine. Maybe it's just the way all Cali teens talk, I have no idea. Is it the new valley girl way of speaking? Her voice rattled my nerves. I'd love to hear her voice once the girl matures just to see if that last word comes out as a whine.

I like Dani too, I thought Her and Dick played an Awesome Game, and I agree with Dick, nobody in BB History played like them. Just like the Janelle Haters are probably the same people who don't like Dani. I'm beginning to wonder if there's just a bunch of Jealous Female Viewers out there. I do believe they needed each other in this game, with Dani winning alot of the comps. and Dick with his Awesome Strategy, Great Combo in my opinion!

So What, Dani whines, so do I (and I'm 46, lol). Everyone saying she's the worst one in the house cos she whines, give me a break!

As far as her and Nick, hooray for them both, I say. Nothing against her boyfriend or ex as of now, but sounds like he has a lot of growing up to do, he can't hold on to a job, moving back in with his parents, I don't think he is ready for any kind of Serious Relationship, whereas Nick has his life together already and knows what he wants in life.

Deejay,

I loved Janelle. Janelle kicked ass like Dani did but Janelle spoke for herself and didn't hide beind anyone. Janelle didn't sic someone else on others like Dani did with her dad. Janelle didn't whine as much as Dani. I truly think Dani is a miserable person who finds reasons to whine. "I have it harder than anyone in here" My ass, she not only had her daddy playing with her but she had daddy do her dirty work.

mexikat, I saw that same rumored arrest record. I think it is fake because it lists a DUI for "pot" on it. The police don't use the term pot

Not saying it is or isn't fake, but that doesn't prove it is.

"pot" is in brackets after DUI -- it's not part of the police record. It was added (which is why it's in brackets), just like the bit about Amber (also not part of the police record) that follows (in brackets).

I like Dani too, I thought Her and Dick played an Awesome Game, and I agree with Dick, nobody in BB History played like them.

Nope, because no one had the advantages they did. They are not only blood related, they knew they were going into the BB house before it happened. Back in BB4, one of the former couples got wind that the other was going to be on the show and they were kicked off before the show began. They had, who knows how long, to plan their strategy. That in itself has never been allowed by Big Brother (and no, i don't consider AllStars a real season).

Just like the Janelle Haters are probably the same people who don't like Dani.

Although I don't doubt that some of the same people who disliked janelle probably dislike Danielle, I would hardly say they were all the same. Towards the end, Danielle's constant bashing of the HG's reeked of Fiendship. janelle was a damn good competitor and was honestly kind to the other houseguests, no matter what they said about or to her. I was a Janelle fan in BB6, but not during AllStars, because I don't like strong women being led by the nose my men.

I do believe they needed each other in this game, with Dani winning alot of the comps. and Dick with his Awesome Strategy, Great Combo in my opinion

of course they needed eachother in the game as their strategy depended on the other. Danielle needed Dick to be boarish and abrasive so those nimrods would believe her "poor me" act. You think if Dick acted like Chicken George they would have believed her? Nope.

Dick needed Danielle in the house as an excuse for his behavior. In his "apologies" for saying some of the things he said, he said it was all to "protect Danielle." Do you think if he went to Jameka after what he said and told her, "I had to save my own ass" do you think jameka would have said ok like she did? Nope

I loved Janelle in BB6 (not as much in AllStars). Daniele is by no means the new Janelle. You know how when you make a copy of a copy of a copy etc. and by the time you get to the tenth copy its a poor representaion of the original? That tenth copy is Daniele compared to the original BB6 Janelle.

Just like the Janelle Haters are probably the same people who don't like Dani.

I like Jedi Janie and I don't like Dani... Janie was fun...

That tenth copy is Daniele compared to the original BB6 Janelle.

10 x infinity would be a more accurate number!!!!!

Archived