• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick said something about...getting the kids when their mother was in

the hospital. He also said something about leaving the kids with the

grandparents because he couldn't raise them by himself. And said it was

the best thing he ever did. Not word for word....just how I understood

it to be. Correct me if I'm wrong...LOL :animated_wave:

I don't think its any of our business where her mom is ... They didn't speak of her and Dani told Dick many times lets focus on the game and worry about whats wrong in our personal lives later ... I'm glad they didn't put alot of their business out there for people to tear them down when they obviously have a family matter that doesn't concern AMERICA...

although they chose to bring their story to "America" for it to be storyline on the show. they used the estrangement to further their cause when that was useful. Dani did make a point of restricting what she would say and that was wise.

I thought they were just being funny and I really think that Zach did too. They had that humor going with each other all summer. I don't think they meant to be rude

Oh absolutely not. They called him that even when they were close in the house. It's a term of endearment ;)

UGH the negativity is so old. Daniele wasn't being rude at all. She hugged Zach before he left. She didn't say bye ogre she said bye rogre (I dunno how to spell it). I would be willing to bet that is some mythical character or something that Zach talked about. He used to talk about mythical or wizard-like characters or something like that. I never knew what Zach was talking about but he said wierd stuff like that from time to time.

Oh and how about her GB message " I didnt like some of the things you said this past week" or something like that..cut back to her on the Carrott "Start going off on Zach Dad" Cut to weeks back "It is not my fault what my Dad does, you guys dont uderstand it is soooooo frustrating"

DB, I am officially convinced there is not one thing D/D can do that will ever be taken at face value. There is always a negative reason for their actions, always. If they gave all their winnings to charity, I'm sure we would here they did it just so they could be on TV again. :rolleyes:

cut back to her on the Carrott "Start going off on Zach Dad"

She did not say that. She said "distract him, talk to him".

Well it really doesn't matter because he (Zach) is permanently distracted now, he lost the big one, and it is true Daniel can do nothing right. I have watched her all summer and yes while I think she is at times bratty, she also has a very dry sense of humor, and she wwas totally kidding when she said good-by to Zach. She tells her Dad all the time, you take what I say too personally, so there is sarcasim and a dryness to her humor, she is very young, and I say she has grown leaps and bounds from the first of the show.

well Daniele and I are pretty close to the same age and I know a lot of girls that think being hateful is cool. She enjoyed her dad's ranting and raving. She laughed at it and even said when she gave the big "don't blame me for my dad" speech it was strategy. I hope the money makes it worth it for her.

I am just grateful to my own family for NOT being like hers. My family raised me to think before I speak, be respectful of others and that I am the one that has to look at myself in the mirror everyday. I better like who looks back at me.

THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!!

[Dick said something about...getting the kids when their mother was in

the hospital. He also said something about leaving the kids with the

grandparents because he couldn't raise them by himself. And said it was

the best thing he ever did. Not word for word....just how I understood

it to be. Correct me if I'm wrong...LOL]

There are ALOT of people who should've done the same thing in this world... or be sterilized at birth. He made the correct decision.

None of us know for sure whether these feelings she has for her dad now are just for the camera or genuine (or is it jen-uine?). But she does seems to be the kind of petty girl who would be "daddy's little girl" if Dick wins the money (after she's done pouting in the corner), ensuring she gets some of it. And Dick will give it to her.

But if she wins, I won't be surprised when I hear that she's decided she's not really over their "issues," and stops talking to him again. He's just another person in the house that she used to get the money...

I think the grandmother said Dick was very young when Dani and Vincent were born and didn't know how to be a good father. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. Given those circumstances, I think he absolutely did the right thing and it's obvious he loves both of them.

It's also no one's business but their's. And it's ridiculous to make assumptions about what went on in the family since we essentially know zip about the family.

Archived