Will The Romance Continue After Bb Is Over?

jessca4life

Romance continue after BB is over?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Jessica & Eric Romace continue after BB?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is no showmance just two folks milking there 15 minutes of fame to the very end

If they move Kansas next to New York, definitely.

Honestly, it's hard to say. Once real life starts up again for both of them, they might feel different. They might find they don't fit into each others lives very well. Also, they live so far away and long distance relationships don't work very well.

That's just without factoring in AP and going over what happened in the show and being OK with it, in other words no regrets or resentment over how things ended up.

when she hears the AP she will probally like him even more. well who knows how the rest of the hgs take it.

I don't think Jessica is gonna like it at all. Her game was messed up just so he could win money. I don't think the other HGs are gonna like it either.

I want to vote: Who Cares!!!

Ding Ding Ding .. WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!!!

Either she will dump him for not being in her league ( face it , if they woulda met outside the house , she would not even give him the time of day )

or

Eric will dump her for being a totally selfish bitch ( which he will see when he gets the tapes )

I think Eric and Jess will be together for awhile....how long? I don't

know.....When Jess gets back to Kansas, and watches the tapes?..I

don't know. Only time will tell..... :animated_scratchchin:

I think Eric and Jess will be together for awhile....how long? I don't

know.....When Jess gets back to Kansas, and watches the tapes?..I

don't know. Only time will tell.....

The more I think about it, the less I think there anything is in that regards for her to be mad about really. He definitely didn't pull a Boogie and aside from AP, there's not much she doesn't already know about really.

I guess in that regard, it all rests on whether or not she'll have regrets from the game because he was playing it the way America wanted it and took her along for the ride.

i would be very surprise if this relationship last two phone calls

Archived