Will The Romance Continue After Bb Is Over?

jessca4life

Romance continue after BB is over?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Jessica & Eric Romace continue after BB?

• Yes
    • No

I think it is online somewhere. If you google Eric I think you can find some of the information about his theather company. I think he used to own it and it was something he did with his ex girlfriend.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eric is an improv actor, and owns a theater company

yep and thats why i think the showmance is just another part to him

whatever eric's association with a theater company i do thinkt he feelings are real. other wise he wouldn't be so worried about jessica's reaction to the whole ap reveal. jessica was talking about the trip to kansas of what was shown in the context of the show, not what they had talked about privately. it also sounded by their interview they where working on making plans to visit each other. so it sounded like they where pretty interested in each other to me.

i wanted to add, i think she was talking about the converstation that was shown on the recap show was a joke, like their marriage talk. for anybody that watched them on the re-feeds talk in private, they did have serious talks about it.

just commenting on the interview because i have seen it discussed a few places.

here is a link with something jessica's mother said, people can read into it whatever they want. i don't belong to the site, someone on another message board pointed the link. only posting it, because it seems to relate to the topic. not as many interviews with the ex houseguests, as last year as to how they felt about the game, etc. so i thought this would be interesting to post.

http://teamjeric.forumotion.com/login.foru....forum&t=44

Subject: Re: So How is Jessica Doing? Today at 10:09 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spoke to Jess briefly last night...she really only wanted to know if she should be mad at eric.....I told her no, and she said "good". that was all she really needed to hear.

I called her this morning on my way to work, and she was (still) talking to Eric - they had pulled another all-nighter talking - imagine that?!

I asked if he told her about woobie yet, and she said yes. she sounded tired, but fine with everything as far as I can tell.

She did mention that Eric's brothers had brought a lap top with a bunch of info to share with them, so they know how much fan support they have - and they were both grateful to all of you!!!

I am still anxious to talk to her when she has some alone time.

The fact that she asked that question and stayed up all night with him, shows she does care and has something invested in the relationship. :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

arrow... just in case you wanted "mad woobie" here you go!

Funny the Woobie is more real then their realtionship .

Eric ain't never going to kansas .Eric the WOOBIE WANKER is in the Land of OZ if he thinks so as Jess showed a lot of indifference in that interview on main BB page

I saw a live interview with Jess, and I don't think it'll last, she said she wasn't really planning on going to NY, and that Eric may visit Kansas, but she didn't seem very enthused about it all and was kind of just like "uh huh, sure" about the whole thing....

apparently eric/jessica went to the wrap part together. i think people are reading way too much into a short 3 minute interview, and jessica was talking about moving to kansas was a joke. i can't say it will last, but apparently they have been spending all of their time together sense the finale.

http://iluvshania831.livejournal.com/161175.html

this comment is above a picture that somebody took of themselves, and jessica.

Jessica (who came WITH eric...ooooo lol):

Well, it seems that Joe knew Dustin was going to be there too, at least by this comment it did...

Dustin, who told me that he kinda knew Joe was gonna be on the show with him before the show started! see, he said they have the same hair dresser (lol) and he mentioned something about Joe saying he leaving on a trip for paris for 3 months for school...so Dustin thought that was weird, especially since joe had dropped out of school, and he knew how much of a fan joe was and how he was recruited, so he thought that joe may be on the show with him lol!:

Archived