Will Dick And Daniele Mend Their Relationship?

OmegaBetaZeta

Will Money Tear D/D Apart Yet Again?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Will Money Tear D/D Apart Yet Again?

• Yes
    • No

I'm not sure what caused Daniele to stop talking to her dad. Does anyone know for sure? Two years is a long time.

If Dick wins, Daniele will talk to him until she gets money from him.jmho If Daniele wins, she will take the money and it will be another two years before she talks to him.

I voted no and here's why: I don't think money will be what tears them apart..rather it will be Daniele's petty, bratty, snotty little attitude. She treats her dad like crap. He may not be the greatest person in the world, but he clearly loves her and would do anything (including standing in the rain on a pole for over 7 hours in PAIN) for her.

Some fat chick named Bertha needs to smash the snottiness right out of her!

Not enough therapy in the world could mend these two losers. 15 years from now Daniele will be a lonely vindictive hag whose deluded mind of narcissism will overlap any sense of modesty or appreciation..Dick will go to his grave frustrated, angry, and remorseful. No wonder he doesnt believe in a God..I wouldnt believe in one too if I had an offspring like that.

They have already started to fight. As much as I hate Dick, I saw a lot of honest effort on his part to mend they rift between them. I think he would have died on that stupid carrot thing if it meant Dani would really love him. (Yeah I know she said it, but it only lasted long enough for her to get to the finale 2) I think their relationship is doomed because Dani is incapable of thinking of anyone but herself. That was proven by her attitude all summer long. If she is getting what she wants she's nice to be around, the minute anything isn't exactly they way she wanted is turns to to a whiny b^tch from h^ll. No matter what Dick does to prove his love for her, it will never be good enough for her.

If Dick wins (which judging by the reaction to jury questions he will), Dani will be a complete snot to him, even if he shares the money with her. Did they ever actually make an agreement to share the money or his Dick just assuming? Cuz' if Dani wins, I dont see her sharing the money with Dick. I see her saying "thanks for doing the dirty work so I could win half a mil. See ya in another couple of years" Money rarely fixes things. It makes things more comfortable for a while but once its gone the problems are usually worse then they were before. Unfortunately, I think thats what the Donatos have to look forward to.

We'll see if money will buy some happiness for those 2. (but I doubt it will)

She's a self centered snot and he's an arrogant jerk. The only things they really have in common, besides blood, is this show and that they both enjoy bashing the other hgs. They'll get tired of that pastime real soon and then life and the money will come between them. She may love her dad...but she doesn't like him. My prediction...She's going to get the top prize...keep it for herself...and see him 2x a year at best, unless she continues her relationship with Nick. Family is important to Nick...so he'd make sure they continue a relationship...it'd be a strained one though.

I think they will be fine in the end once they get help. What I don't understand is if Ed wants to fix there relationship then I don't know how he can go to Ireland so soon. The way I see it the only way things can really be fixed is with time and Dani knowing he will be there for her. If he goes to Ireland in a few months then what can really fixed? All he will be doing is putting what he wants infront of his family. I do hope they fix there problems that was one of the reasons I wanted them to stay in the house.

Archived