Don't Forget To Cancel Your Feeds

Depeche221

Hey all

It's that time of year again. If you purchased the live feeds and do not want to get charged again, you need to call and cancel. You CANNOT cancel through email or online, you HAVE to call.

The number to call is Phone: 1-866-212-1343

The call center is open: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 6:00pm PST

Saturday - Sunday 7:30am - 5:00pm PST

If you don't call and cancel, you will automatically get charged for the next subscription period and will be able to continue to enjoy all that Real has to offer

Cheers!

Dep

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be doing it tomorrow so I don't forget! lol I got the 3 month plan, so does it still last until my 3 months are up? I can't remember past years lol I'm still tired from the Tuesday night HOH :sleepy:

Also don't forget that after you call to cancel you also have to respond to an e-mail they'll send afterwards. Basically you re-state that you do indeed want to cancel your subscription. I cancelled mine this week, but the membership runs through early Oct.

Bumping this. The most recent post by cathy is important.

Mods, could this be pinned or could you post something of your own that could be pinned? Cancelling feeds is an important topic. People end up getting charged and then have a bad taste in their mouths towards BB and REAL. Something should be posted to remind folks that feeds end in the next 2 weeks.

TRYING to be one of the helpful ones

Dep

i called about 10 times already and i cant never get through

Is it OK to stick this in here ?

Since were talking about money ? IF not ... just move it somewhere else Mods

Last nite someone mentioned in Chat that they had just remembered to donate a few $$'s to Morty's site.

He upgraded and did what ever he does before BB started - - and this has been the smoothest year ever.

Thank goodness Morty's a huge BB fan. The amount of posters and guests that pile in here during the BB season is unbelievable and he expanded just so we could read the Updates and post away without too many glitches.

In case you want to cough up a buck or two.... go to http://www.mortystv.com/donate.shtml

scroll down to the little Pay Pal box toward the bottom on the right and CLICK.

I figure just going to the movies and buying popcorn and a drink runs about $25.... yeah... I can manage at least that much.

To download your free music... (I think they really do try to hide the link from you :grin2:)

While viewing the live feeds

on the top menu click VIEW then REAL GUIDE

then click the MUSIC tab

on the right there will be a big link that says GET YOUR $10 AND SHOP

click that link & $10 will be credited to your account

go to the music store & get your 10 free songs

(If you have never used the music store you will have to set up an account with a credit card but they won't charge you for the 1st $10 in purchases. We get $10 each month but you have to go through the redemption process each month to get the $10 deposited into your account) :grin2:

My call took a total of 9 minutes. They did try to offer to keep me onboard but I kept declining their kind offer. :rolleyes: My acct expires Oct 8ish but said i wanted to cancel now in case I forget to do it in Oct. It's canceled and I still have SuperPass until the 8th...ish.

What kind of tunes do you hook up, DB?

I like a wide variety of music mimi. Mostly old & new rock with a little hip hop but I like pretty muchly anything except country sick009.gif The only bad thing about Real is they use their own funky file format (not MP3 or WMA) but it's any easy work around. Once I get all their music I burn it to a CD then rip it back into another music player so I can then load it onto my MP3 player :grin2:

i hate when companies outsource, and i dont get why real makes it so hard to cancel

Well, I called and the whole thing took about 10 minutes. The hardsest thing was understanding the guy due to his heavy accent.

He tried to get me to do the thing where he sends and email and I have to reply to the mail by the 25th and then they would cancel, but I said no thank you and that I wanted to cancel today. I got put on hold for about 2 minutes and when he came back, it was done.

Dep

I just called to cancel my feeds and the dingbat I talked to told me I still have $60 in music credits.

When I questioned that (because I used up the last of my credits last night BEFORE calling today) he told me that as a benefit of the 3 month subscription we get $30 a month in music credits and I had only used $30, leaving me $60.

Now, I know that is not correct. But just to be sure, I went in and tried to add more free credits in my account but it said I have all of them for this month.No where does it say anything about $30 a month,geeez!

Anyway, I hate that they make canceling so hard. He ended up sending me an email saying my account is active until 10/6, and if I still wish to cancel I can either call back then or reply to the email.

Archived