Are You Happy With Final Two?

King123

are you happy with the final two?  

310 members have voted

1. 1. are you happy with the final two?

• Yes
    • no

OMG Dick is NOT the greatest....I wonder how far he would have gotten without America's help....If he didnt have outside help from producers and the America then I would have said yes...but he had HELP...yes put him in allstars and lets him prove himself without help to see if he really is the greatest..Eric was the greatest in this game...AP save his behind everytime he was on the block and who was after him...once Dick made it known who he was after....America made it happen..... I type it the way I see it...my location said it all..

PS know longer a bb fan the show was just too ridiculous (sp) this year and last year wasnt that spectatular for me either...I couldnt find a true player to lobby behind because they were all so bad...lets not talk about the AP idea.....no this is definately the last season for me... and there is no diversity in bb and the gimmicks are terrible...what happen to plain old strategy and manipulation...without outside help...hey I didnt like the maggie and yvette final 2 but at least they played their own game.... Well everyone I will see yall on the survival page..

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One reason I am disappointed in the final 2 this year is that there is not a distinction between 1st place winner and 2nd place winner. Dick has said it several times, "we won it all". There is no suspense for me of who will take home the most money because they are parent and child and they won the money together as a team. I feel that both benefit from the total winnings as opposed to one unrelated first place winner and one unrelated second place winner. I will watch the finale, even though the suspense won't be there for me.

Don't forget though, we get the jury's reaction when they realize they must vote for DorD & we get the AP reveal. That's gonna make for some good TV to me

That's true db. Their reaction for AP is going to be big. Watch D/D say they knew something was going on with Eric, but just didn't know what.

mendes, i agree with that. put Dick in another season and he most likely would have been evicted for his actions.

i certainly dont agree with a lot of things Dick did during this season. i know I would never act that way. i dont know anyone that would. i guess it was the other side of him that grabbed me, i dont know. am i a dick lover? no.. i dont know the guy. but i rooted for him to win because from the beginning he was there to play. most of the others were there to float and let 4 or 5 other people fight it out while they watched.

after the banner came i knew this would be the final two so i am not shock. plus all hg were helping to hand these two money anyway

I was rooting for ED since Day one. Infact after walked down the stairs and told the whole house he was Dani's father I knew I had to get the feeds. It was my first time getting them and I must say you really see who the people are with the feeds and see that BB edits things to show events the way they want and not the way it really happened.

I find it funny that the people on the jury hate Dick for how he treated them but they seem to forget when he was in the LNC they loved the fact that he would use those tactics to get into the other sides head. He took the heat for that group in the beginning and they used him for it. I also wonder how Eric will react to the betrayal when he betrayed what was left of the LNC when he joined D&D. I really do hope ED wins this thing and if Dani can't be happy for her father then F her.

Not happy with the final 2 but, it's better than Boogie/Erica and Maggie/Ivette, imo. So, I'm fine with it.

Before Eric's AP task:

Dustin: Daniele

Amber: Daniele

Jen: Daniele

Jessica: Daniele

Eric: Dick

Jameka: Daniele

Zach: Daniele

However, after Eric's AP task, I think it will go down like this.

Dustin: Dick

Amber: Daniele

Jen: Daniele

Jessica: Dick

Eric: Dick

Jameka: Daniele

Zach: Deciding vote... And, I haven't a clue... LOL

i may be in the miniority but i see dick getting jen vote

I have always said ED will get Jens vote, and from what I have been reading he may win this hands down, and Daniele is really acting bad over it, I mean Puhleaassee!!! I am soooo tired of her and the way she is treaing her dad.

If two real enemies had made it, it might be cool. But as it is, two people with unfair advantages, ie coming in with a partner, america paving the way with AP, come on....this sucks. I didn't even watch Thursdays show past Zach losing. I walked out of the room. Oh well, there is always next year.

Archived