Thursday's Live Show 9/13

laladoopiedu

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, I have to go look this up, I am gonna be pissed if I don't get to come home and see my show after workin all night, usually they show it like at midnight if they preemp, I am CDT tho, so I will have to see.

That's me XAL, will it be 7::00 here, or *:00, hope they replay it late then, I will po'd,lolwell Hells Bell, I can't even type this early,lo, I meant 8:00 pm?

Then I should be good, let us hope. At this point, I want to give my shift up, and I may

Ok it comes on 8 eastern on the east coast. Since it's a live show, do they broadcast it live in central, mountain and pacific time zones too? That means it starts at 7 central, 6 mountain and 5 pacific? That's an odd time to have a prime time show.

I never really did think about that much. You guys in mountain and pacific time zones start shows really early. I don't think I could get used to watching prime time shows at 6 o'clock.

Pacific time we have never seen a live BB show. It comes on at the same time 8:00 but 3 hours after the East Coast. That is why we depend on East Coast to give us spoilers and go to Fuskies Chat and hunt for podcasts.

eastcoast and central see it at the same time. its the others that dont

eastcoast prime time starts at 8pm.

central prime time starts at 7pm. (my sister is central, so we watch things at the same time and talk on the phone)

Oh boy. You guys were scaring me with all this will it be on or not! I'm in central time, and we still see BB live. I'm usually up close to the tv standing impatiently on big nights like tonight!

Okay, so BB, for us central folks, on at 7pm. And President Bush on at 8. Okay, sounds good to me!!!!

GO DICK!!!!!!!!

I'm going to go back on something I was saying all along, that the producer's want Dick and Dani in the final 2. The more I think about it, the more I think that's not correct. I'm sure they were hoping for Dick OR Dani, but not both.

How boring as hell would the final show be if it was Dick and Dani final two? It wouldn't be exciting AT ALL because no matter who wins, they both win.

Me personally, honestly, I would not bother watching a Dick/Dani final because it would ruin my night to see one of them definitely win. I'm sure many other people would tune out too.

No, I think the producer's are hoping Zach wins tonight so they can continue to push this "Good versus Evel" storyline right into the final Sunday show and vote. There will be tension then during the show and I know for a FACT it would get everyone to watch.

Think about it, if it's Dick Vs Zach the Donato lovers AND the Donato haters would be glued to their screens. If it's Dick Vs Danielle I really don't think the Donato haters are going to care much.

CBS can play up the father vrs daughter thing just as much as evil vrs good . it doese no matter to them who wins , And even the DD haters will watch iif it DD ,just to see what nasty questions get thrown to them , a BB fan will watch no matter what especialy after watching all summer it would be almost impossible to not watch the fenaly

I just figured I wasn't the only one who will not watch if D/D are final two. I honestly won't. I'll come here after to see who won, but otherwise I'm staying tuned to the Yankees game. I think viewership will be a bit higher if Zach is in there too since there will be more conflict and surprise.

Archived