Thursday's Live Show 9/13

laladoopiedu

Well a big thanks to morty and all you with live feeds. This was the first year I found this site and couldn't of been happier. I was up and jumping as soon as Dick put his card in the slot. Have to go back and watch the end because I too did the Amber dance. Dick was a tough cookie in the house and also took some competitions when he needed them. Dani, was the youngest and was able to pull out all those comps when she needed to and she also new something was up with Eric. She may not have figured out A/P but she new something was not what it seemed. They both came back after they were down for the count and made it all the way to F2.

I for one can't wait to see Dani and Nick at the finally.

Good and Evel!

Oldest and Youngest!

For me this was the best season ever, I was routing for them from the beginning.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes what a great ending to the BB8 season. Thanks to Morty and all the mods and live feed posters. Thanks also to certain people who made me laugh with your goofball humor. Lots of great people here.

hummmm looking forward to BB9.

why no one broke d and d up sooner is still beyond me, its the other hg's fault they are still there, blood alliance, estranged or not (probably not), should be broken up the first chance you get. oh well. JMHO.

and i agree, this season has disappointed me greatly on the boards AND on tv... i dont like saying that either... :(

I too want to thank everyone here at Morty's....I really enjoyed this

season so much more because I came here and got to be with other

BB fans. There was some hate going on but there also was alot of

nice people too. Whenever I had a problem posting or using the quote

thingy...I had many very nice people PMing me and posting help.

Thank-you!!! :heart2:

I'm going to be here for some of the other shows that are coming up soon.

I do luvs my TV. :animated_wave:

why no one broke d and d up sooner is still beyond me, its the other hg's fault they are still there, blood alliance, estranged or not (probably not), should be broken up the first chance you get. oh well. JMHO.

d/d made them worry about the suballiances jen and nick zach and nick kail and dustin etc... the suballiance hysteria help pull the most obvious and strongest alliance in the house plus you had jen who all hg hated

Believe it or not I've never posted on a Surivor message board even tough I enjoy Survivor much more than BB. I may try the Survivor board here if it's not as crazy as this one and it sounds like it's not.

I don't post on the boards when I watch Survivor, either. I think it's because BB has live shows. Plus, I get more computer time in the Summer when my kids are off of school.

Anyway, I HAVE enjoyed the forums (even though I don't come on that much) and, even though it was hard for me sometimes because I am "anti Donato" I do see it as a fun past time to talk about your favorites and discuss your point of view. I don't take anything away from the Happy Donato fans...they deserve to be happy! :food-smiley-005:

And please, Houseguest for next season, if there are relatives in the house (even if they are at each others throats)....EVICT ONE OF THEM! :animated_shocking:

Believe it or not I've never posted on a Surivor message board even tough I enjoy Survivor much more than BB. I may try the Survivor board here if it's not as crazy as this one and it sounds like it's not.

I really enjoy the Survivor board myself. It is pretty nice and civil. I like it.

Well there is also the fact that Survivor isn't 24/7 so you don't get to see every blow up and every action of the competitors.

On top of that, I think I just thought of an interesting debate to have. Check out my new thread!

the idol boards imho is best boards here

none of bandwagon crap that we see during bb season

Did anyone else hear Dick tell Dani at the end of Thursday's live show that even Janelle couldn't make it to Final 2 with HER secret partner (I would assume referring to Ashlea)? The way he said her "secrect" partner made me think he and Dani really did know they were going into the house together and had planned to team up all along.

Now, don't jump down my throat - I am not a D/D hater - they did make for good TV even if I don't like them as people. I think Dick let it slip last night that they were "Secret" partners all along and knew they would both be in the house together. Dani was really quiet after he said that - I think she knew he slipped up and said something he shouldn't have.

I have posted on both the Amazing race boards and the Survivor boards, any board here is great, for the people and the way it is so easy to navigate,Survivor starts next thurs, I am sure I will be here,lol

This summer has flown by, seems like a couple of weeks ago I was just getting re-aquainted with the posters around here, thinkin I may not like this season, It might be boring, well I was wrong, and it really has been fun, thanks to all. Oh I will be around here for a while as well.

Archived