Thursday's Live Show 9/13

laladoopiedu

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::animated_wave::party_smilie:

Thank you sosooooooooooo much!!!!!

Ugh the only reason I am going to watch the finale is to see the other houseguests. This is offically worse then Maggie and Ivette as the final 2...never thought I'd say that!!!

heh, i'm not going to lie i'm not thrilled about a Donato F2, but i don't think anything gets worse then maggie/Ivette. At least Dani dominated competitions and Dick was crafty in the social aspect. Ivette was just an annoying lame duck

should we do a dani drinking game for every time she says "honestly" like the jen game for "me"?

IM SO HAPPY

OK WERE BACK!

zach told dick "Good job way to go!"

daniele is saying how she didnt think they would have ever of worked so good together!

DICK= "THERE IS NO DECISION! ZACH YOUR OUT! ME AND YOU DANIELE WON THIS ENTIRE THING!!!"

zach "i dont agree with your methods but it worked dude!"

"We" won. What a fraud of a season. Seriously, what an absolute fraud. There isn't even a final 2 because no matter who wins they both win.

I bet you they never put family members in the house again.

Like I said a hundred times before, because of AP and diary room manipulation this season has an asterisk. It's fraudulent. Period.

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOO YAH!!!!

well after the banner i did say for 100% d&d would be final two without a doubt.

with that said dick deserve the win over daniele 7-0

Archived