September 13 & 14, Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani inside still sitting at the kitchen counter, not doing anything, at one point she sneezed and we actually got some noise out of her.

Dick is outside painting his nails, it's a strange thing to watch, a grown man putting black nail polish on his nails and every once in awhile tellling a bug to "get the fuck out of here". (I agree... if the bugs start talking back, I know I've been watching too long)

Dani gets up and goes back into the Gym and is on the treadmill again.

Dani is going to work out. There was a lot of shuffling on the mic as she prepared to do so; the volume must be up too loud.

LOL. The camera operator must be bored out of his mind. He's doing very rapid in and outs on dick's head, his ashtray, his elbow, his nails, etc. Dick carefully lights up a cigarette, avoiding his wet nails.

Dick goes inside. The camera now zooms in on the chess King lying on its side with a key (?Dick's) leaning on it-- symbolic of Dick's repeated cries of "checkmate" last night.

Dick inside sitting at the kitchen bar with some canned soup says, "Wow!" to nothing in particular. Dani sitll on treadmill; has worked up to a fast jog.

Apparently Dick had a can of bread crumbs, not soup; he interrupts Dani in the gym to tell her about the recipe for stuffed chicken parm on the back, which seems to be what inspired his "wow." Dani must have been impressed; she's cooling down after a fairly brief jog. (I can't do this for very long at a time right now. BBL)

Dani still raging on Dick about getting the "Jen question" wrong... of all questions! She said that she will never let him live that down. He said he won't ever forget it either!

They are having a pleasant exchange about supper.

Dick's calf is swollen, he's complaining that it hurts.

Dick finds a roll of trash bags and announces that he's going to make a "slip N slide" tomorrow and he invites Dani to join him. She doesn't respond to the invitation.

Dani filling up ice trays. Dick gathering the ingredience for supper.(IMO... I know they are bashing former HGs a lot and that's all we'll hear for the next few days, but if they talk about others {people from their lives & not involved in this game} we will get FoTH. So unless we want to watch FoTH until Tuesday, I guess we'll have to endure the constant bashing. :( )

Dick is looking forward to meeting more relatives in Ireland. Dani is looking forward to meeting Julie Chen. It's usually a "bad thing" to meet Julie, but in her case it's a "good thing" b/c she is F2 and last to leave the house.

Short FoTH

More Jen bashing, calling her a "mental patient". Dani said that Jen said that she (Jen) got jealous when Nick talked to Dani and that she (Jen) knew that Dani got jealous when Nick talked to Jen. Dani said that she just laughed at Jen.

Now they are talking about the fireworks they watched on the 4th of July. Amber cried (imagine that!) talking about her daughter. Dani stuck up for Amber after Jen made her cry. This all happened before they knew that she cried about EVERYTHING. The are talking about being there for Amber and sticking up for her. Then they said that Amber was "over Dick" in week 2. Then she (Amber) sold out Nick.

Talking about their "mobile phone" questions. Dani says at first they were all about her dad, then they were all about Nick.

Discussing what they will do when they get out of the house. Dick says something about Dani going to MN when she gets out and this gets her feathers riled. (I got the impression she didn't want anyone to know that those were her plans)

Dick says he's going to try and get out of his lease, then he wants to go to Dublin.

There is talk about going to NY to see Eric, catching a Jets and Yankees game. Speculate on whether Vincent can take off a few days from his new job to join them.

Dani is looking forward to going back to her job in one way, but in another way she doesn't want to have to deal with annoying people ... after spending the summer with those kind of people.

If Dick saw Jen anywhere he would totally ignore her and pretend he didn't even know her. Talk about how much Jen likes to drink and they couldn't believe anyone would let her be a nanny to their kids with the amount that she drinks.

Talk moves to Kail and how she couldn't see Jen for who she was and how Jen was up sleeping in the HoH with Kail just kissing butt. How Jameka loved Dani's eviction nomination when she (Dani) put up Kail.

8:10 pm BBT: Dick and Danielle discussing the live feeds and how much they cost; dick thinks maybe $5 a month. Discussing when they get out it will take a while to get through all the info. They'll want a break, but at the same time they'll want to know everything that happened. (Hi guys if you're reading!) Discussing watching the shows and how long it will take. They're interested in Julie Chen's commentary on the rivals situation. Danielle commenting on how nice it will be going to the bathroom without cameras. She mentions that the first thing she did on the plane on her trip was look for the camera; it was weird that there weren't cameras everywhere.

They seem to know a bit about what's coming up; apparently they've been asked to change into specific outfits to record something, and then Danielle starts talking about "How cheesy is that episode gonna be?" (Maybe the recap episode on Sunday?) She comments about the little room, and we get FOTH for a bit. Talking about Jen. Dick thinks that she'll be very surprised about how she's perceived; she has her own skewed perception. They're finishing up dinner (They've been eating since I came back in.) Dani reminiscing about Jen coming out of the Diary Room crying after she evicted Mike, imitating her movements with her hair; that was weird; why would she care; she didn't care about anyone but herself. Dick: She was a freak; she thought she was such a good actress.

Dani complaining, "I'm not gonna do my makeup or anything! This is retarded; suddenly different hair, different makeup!" (Pretending to be BB:) "Um, can you two go in the bathroom and reminisce about Joe throwing the poop?" (Apparently in reference to BB asking them to stage certain conversations and/or scenarios.) Dani in the bathroom doing makeup; camera 1 zooms in on some container (?Dani's beauty accessories; hard to see.)

Dani into toilet; we're spared the audio this time so I'm sorry to say I can't fill you in on the specifics. (Thanks, BB!) Dick outside smoking. Dani in her room getting something from under her bed, I think; the cameraperson is showing this by zooming in on the convex mirror near the ceiling; an interesting view.

8:38 BBT: Dani: "We're ready! Let's get this over with." To Dick: Go put on that shirt so we can get this over with. Dick asks if they're ready for them. Dani says, "probably." He says, "Okay, give me two seconds." Finishes his cigarette and heads inside. Dani sits down at round table while Dick goes and changes. When he's done Dani goes into the DR to tell them "we're freaking ready." FOTH. (If this takes much longer I'll go to bed, so hopefully someone farther west can take over.)

Archived