Sign in to follow this  
Jem

September 13 & 14, Live Feed Updates

11:45AM BBT

Zach sitting after checking his laundry. Looked like he was going to lay in the sun but decides not to.

Dick and Danielle still laying down giving silent treatment. Can we say High School anyone?

We get FOTH..LD OVER???

No we are back...exciting I know

BB - HG's the lockdown is now over, you are now free to move around the house.

All four feeds are on Dick sleeping in the round room... ( :furious3: )

12:45pm bbt

2 feeds on one HG(Daniele) under a blue blanket, 2 feeds on one HG(Dick) under a red blanket

I thought my feeds were frozen, but then Dick moved an arm...

ED sleeping, Dani in the shower... I believe Zach is in one of the beds in the room with the mini beds.

Two feeds on Dick sleeping in round room and two feeds on Dani in the shower, about to get out.

( Mod Mark - Thanks Everyone. I know it's been very boring today! )

Trivia still

3:15pm bbt Trivia still (boring but I've actually gotten some work done today! Makes up for sleepwalking thru Wednesday after staying up too late watching HOH Tuesday night! lol)

Live feed back at 7pm BBT -- It starts in the middle of a loud conversation between D n D... they are not always making sense.. they are talking about how some of the Jury past HG members are so self absorbed... I think this came up in the last HoH comp... but not sure which question sparked this comment.

Had a FOTH w/ trivia. Tried to switch to the 4 cam feed and now it says "We are sorry, the big brother feeds are tempoarily later. Please ty agan later"