September 13 & 14, Live Feed Updates

Jem

12:45 BBT

Dick "this is stressing me out" "I haven't felt nervous until a couple a minutes agao" Dani telling him "don't say that"

Dick according to BB Jameka stacked he green ball after Zach hit his buzzard.....Dani like being told "your disqualified" didn't slow her down...

Dani says "I think Eric went to school in Boston" and Dick remembers it was......

HG fact finding continues...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:01 BBT

Dani still drilling Dick with facts about all the HG[kinda shock she knows so much about them]..Dick leaves and tells her to think of some more questions..

Dick taking a break while he does some laundry.... "i'll be right back" as he goes to use the bathroom...[complete with audio..thanks BB]

1:15 BBT

Both Dick and Dani think they will have an advantage as Zach wouldn't know the answers to any of the questions..since he didn't really have any realationships with anyone..

Now there are going over comps now.......Dani "think think...just take your time and think" Dani scolds dick who gets hung up on a POV comp question...

Dani correcting any mistake Dick makes..."just take your time" she says.........

study session continues.........

1:30 BBT

Not much has changed in the past hour...Zach is in bed sleeping while Dani and Dick go over evry fact about HG imagineable..........preparing for the most important HOH contest...

[with that I'm out..back tomorrow..even though there will only be two left..night all]

1:56bbt

The most exciting thing all night: Dick and Daniele are doing laundry, Zach is asleep

Now Daniele goes inside, Dick at Night starts Dick: Zach has no f*ng chance, your going home mother f*er, just because you kissed evryones ass doesnt meen shit, mine mine mine mine, i know these f*ng people u dont (he goes inside) zach is going home tommorow.

and now hes helping daniele do laundry with more questions

Dick and Dnai are still up. As Dick went to go outside, he told Dani to come tell him goodnight before she goes to sleep. Dani says goodnight, and Dick calls her a brat (jokingly) Dani uses the bathroom and DIck's outside smoking. He says it smells like a skunk out there.

8:30am bbt All 3 HGs are still asleep...

Zack starting to talk about the ball falling into the tube an we get...FOTH....they are back...now Zack plucking his eyebrows.....so much happening..lol..Zack asks if when they where in the HOH did they have things shooting at them too...she said shoot at use???we where under water..short FOTH...Dick sleeping outside...Zack doing the wash...

Archived