September 13 & 14, Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeds are back. It appears that they were on an OD LD. Dani said that BB needs someone to come and clean the dishes because she's not. She says she's kidding, and then says she's only half kidding. BB set up the dining room table with nice plates and champaine. Dick pours the drinks and says this is Dani's first drink since turning 21. Dani says or is it, and he thinks he knows everything. Dick asks what she's talking about. Dani says she had a drink when she was on the plane. They're now eating dinner.

Dick: the hardest part for me and youll probably get mad at me for saying this, was being on slop

Dani: how was that my fault

Dick: i didn't say it was your fault, actually the hardest part was the first 2 weeks where we hardly taked to each other, just watching you... im still mad at you for making me give jen that slop pass.

Dani: sorry im a nice person

Dick: And if we had kept her on slop, she would have had a melt down earlier and got a penalty nom

Dani: doesn't matter i wanted dustin out anyway, i wish they would have brought back joe

Dick: that would have been so awsome, amber and jameka and all those who thought they were safe

Dani: i want to know what the whole thing was with Jess saying Eric was hovering over her bed like she was all freaked out and then everything was ok

Dick: the think with Jess is she knew that Eric would not vote her out, that she was safe with Eric

Dani: or was she

Dani now mocking Kail and how she tried to get her vote her dad out... and how everything he did people took it out on her... you got in their faces and screamed at them and they took it out on me

Dick: well that was just jen and dustin

Dani: so...

Dick: hey i dumped ice tea on jen for you

Dani: shutup... i would have to go the DR crying, alot of it was not fun for me at all

Dick: i think the first weeks in the house for you were bad, nick leaving then you were on slop the next week

They are moving Dani's stuff back to her own bed, Dani was irritated that she was told earlier that the little bedroom was locked up, then Dani goes into the bathroom to change clothes, she was complaining about something and dick says it could be worse you could be here with Jen or Zach and Dani (jokingly) says "no its worse cuz your here

Dick outside, pumping his fists and screaming "we did it, fucking A"... he goes to check out the pool and says there is a bunch of crap in there, he gets the net to scoop it all out and laughs about the sign that says "slippery when wet"... he says "now you paint those signs, oh maybe its for next year"

Dick cleaning the pool / Dani sitting at kitchen bar just staring at the picture wall

Dick outside smoking, done with pool.... "fucking A", looks at the camera, "im still here mother fuckers, still here mother fuckers.... check mate bitch", smiling and pumping his fists and stomping his feet

Dani still sitting inside at kitchen counter

(earlier, dick was in the kitchen when dani went to move her bags back to the room and was looking at the camera and saying by now even the west coast has seen the show and everyone knows that he won HOH and they won the whole show)

Dick now is pacing around, lifts his arms up in victory and says "we fucking did it" and pumps his fists again... just pacing around and smiling

Dani still sitting at the counter, she looks real tired like she might fall asleep right there, she doesn't seem as happy

Dick still pacing in a circle and pumping his fists, looks up at the sky... then puts his arms up in victory and says "fuck yes"... he keeps looking up at the sky and sighing.... he then says again "fuckin A mother fucker and now he his palying air guitar and then says "my back hurts, my legs hurt, my foot is swollen, my shoulders dead, my eye is infected, i have a cut on my hand, is there anything esle, oh, my thighs, my calves, im a god dam wreck they should bring a god damn massuse in here"

Dick now back inside with Dani, they are both sitting at the counter, very quiet.... Dick says it's been our whole lives for the past 3 months, we get to go back to not just our regular lives, but not back here. He then starts to pick up and bitches about how horrible Zach cleans the dishes... He asks her if she wants anymore champagne and she says no, he's clearing off the table cloth. Dick says he's going to redo all the dishes there is shit on every one of them.... 8:58, the show is over on the west coast basically and now everyone knows we won the game, everybody except my friend in Hawaii, Q, he'll know in 2 hours... FOTH for a few seconds...... now dick is back to complaining about Zach "Zach is such a tool"... he asks what she thinks Nicks reaction is, Dani said happy and smiling, dick says you think he ran around screaming and dani says probably fists pounding, dick laughs... dani says he will probably get a call to come to the finale and will be excited.

Dick said when he would get nervous today he would remember how he beat Eric at questions and ERic was in a desperate situation and he beat him so he knew he could beat Zach, Zach didn't know any of these people here. Neither one of them believe Dustins answer, they think he wasn't thinking about his own eviction... Dani is wondering how everyone is getting along, it has to be so fake. Dick says im sure no one is putting up with Jens shit what so ever, dani said jameka would... dick laughs.

Dani thinks they all sit down going over questions, Dick says if they ask you shitty questions, just say whatever you want, cuz the bottom line is, we won no matter what... dani says "yup".

BB keeps showing the bunnies on the table doing it doggie syle.

Dick doing dishes...Dick asks, while smiling to the camera in front of him "would you be mad if i put a hair band on the squirter" Dani says "im not responding to you" Dick: i know (smiling)

Dani says she hopes there is a luxary comp tomorrow... they both laugh. Dick says he still thinks they got jacked on the car thing.

(side note: earlier when moving back into the little room Dani said 5 more days in here, why can't they have the finale on sunday. so they know the finale is tuesday)

Dick says the sushi was good, he enjoyed it, dani says yeah, she wonders why the shows not ending on sunday... dick says the questions are on sunday... foth... they come back and she says tuesday must be a recap or reunion...dick says thats when they bring the jury people back in the house, she says you don't listen, im saying that doesn't take an hour, they have to do a reunion or recap, dick says they will probably show clips and asks questions.... dani says who knows, who cares

Dani says, hey we get to meet julie chen in 5 days, dick says i don't think she likes me, dani says cuz you've been rude to her, dick says how have i been rude, dani says whatever i hope she does hate you (all joking)

Now they are making fun of Zach's answer to Julie when she asked him how he handle dick berating him. dick then says i have to give it to him, that was hard, i was told that was the hardest hoh game ever, dani thought it was the one with Danielle in the boat while raining... dick says Danielle lost cuz of DR's and that wasn't fair, dani says she hopes they shows DR she will for sure win... dick is laughing saying you have no idea... they both think Erics will be brutal.

Dick says he heard fans outside cheering earlier, so there were some fans around. Dani says no there wasn't, dick says didn't you hear that, we haven't heard shit all this time then all that.

Dick asks "whats wrong honey" she says shes tired" he says go to bed, and she says no cuz she'll wake up and be pisssed, she says its that and the fact they have to wait 5 more days....... Dick says hes looking forward to seeing vincent and grandma but this is an experience, dani says but its over, its over... he says i know

Dick is wondering how we are viewing this show, how the fans see it compared to other shows... dani says there are no fans...lol...... dick says shut up we heard the fans, she its not all about you JEN... (lol) now they are kind of bickering about the whole thing... now dani is saying well i disagree and he says of course you do, you disagree with everything i say, she says i have my own opinion, your rude... dick says no im not..... now silence. (aawwkward)

:party_smilie: Congrats to Dick and Dani... Im out for the night

Ok lets see the last little bit Dick outside smoking, spitting and drinking his pop. Him and Dani chatting about questions. Dani gets called to the DR. Dick went and sat in the hammock. Dani back outside now. I think she said she got yelled at. Whispers to her dad, not sure what happened. Talking about life outside is going to be interesting. BB warned her about something. I'm not sure who she was talking about. Short and to the point she said.

Now both sitting in the back yard. She thinks it so weird. Not sure what could of been said why she got in trouble. Now bb just said hg's your not talking about your diary rooms.

She must of said something and warned her this could offend someone and could effect her once she leaves.

Still just sitting in the backyard. Dick is going to go and look for his short to go in the hottub. Dani was talking about changing her password to something. Never said what. Dick just called to the DR.

Dani playing with her hair.

Im out for the night..............wtg Dick and Dani!!!

10:27 BBT

"why do you look so happy" Dani asked Dick [double duh].....Dick" because we just won $550,000" dick shouts

Dani telling Dick that they restocked the food in the SR..

Dick jubilant as he walks outside......

they are going to sit and play cards now.....

Jen bashing........about her HOH question..."she's otta her mind"...saying people were laughing hysterically and can't belive he got that question wrong..Dani takes the time to tell Dick again that she can't believe he missed the Jess question....

playing cards now.....

10:34 BBT

Dani asks what are we going to wear...saying we should make shirst with messages like "Jen-ital warts"...Dani saying Eric stole that idea "from me"

Jen bashing continues....

Dani "what wre Zach's last words...nothing important"...Dick saying about the inventions..."what are his inventions anyway" Dani says ..."That guy just kills me kills me" Dick says..laughing about giving everyone the ax....Dick still can't belive they did it...

Usual Zach mocking......Dani "what a nerd" Dick "what an idiot"...Dick trying to give Zach props for doing well at the end..but Dani says it was because he had a big stride and "he didn't have any choice" "he would have stayed up there until his body frooze to the key" Dani saying "it didn't matter" ..for them "it was a matter of pride" and not important to win the first part..

Saying it was "wierd" "seeing these peole on TV" Dani said she's been on before seeing her on TV and Dick says "it made me just as ill"

laughing at Jameka and Zach's knowledge of useless facts..."these people are demented"

10:51 BBT

[your welcome Jem]

Sitting at the table just talking about the game the HG and doing their favorite BB pastime...bashing..

Dick tried to give Zach props aging but Dani still won't have any of it...saying the jury won't be suprised to see Zach's arrival...

Dani giving a shout out to Hooters in "Costa Mesa where she works....

talking about Joe..Dick "i gurantee Joe has the feed" and want his impersonations of Dustin and "the crown and the robe" saying "he will be over-the-top" with making fun of him...

A lot of sarcastic comments about Zach..

wondering what would happen if different people went at different times in the game and what affect it would of had....how everthing would have changed...

Dick "how many games of this are we going to play" about cards [he looks as bored as I am]

11:01 BBT

Dick ask 'what did Lindsays family think of me" Dani saying at the beginning "they hated you" and probably felt sorry for her...

"i think our families are still going nuts".Dick says ....Dani says vince is probably trying to figure out what to buy and grandma is happy they can pay her back the money they owe her and get her mismatched carpet replaced...

"dani "can't wait to get out of here to get a massuese" and Dick says his body is worse for wear..and the petty arguing whose in worst shape from the comps..Danisaying her muscles "are little" Dick says "I'm old"...

Dani "now get ready for the Amazing Race" [noooooooooooooooooo] "i gotta call Zach he's going to be my personal trainer"

Dani wonders if she got another letter..Dick says "the're not going to give me shit after my coded letter"

Dick says after this last card game he's going out to "have a cigarette"........

Talking about traveling..saying maybe NY "we can go see a Jets game with Eric"...Dani says she can't wait to see what everyone "is thinking at work" saying they are probably thinking she's not going back..saying her and her manager are "reality show junkies" and hee's "probably going insane"

11:14 BBT

Dick outside saying "i feel like I'm in some kind of time warp" can't belive it's mid Sept..........."

Dani joins him outside......

Talking 'a lot of things that didn't transpire" Dick says "no car..what a gyp"..saying "this is a first year they haven't had a car" Dani says "get over it" since now "we can afford one"

"I can't get over how boring these next 5 days are going to be"`Dani..Dick says he can go over what they will answer..saying they should give irrelevent answers to their questions.....Dani says Dick should answer Amber's question with "shut up Amber I've been over you since week 2"

Dick wonders if Zach "cried with Julie"

......Dick says his greatest memeory of Zach is during the HOH in the rain he reminded me of "the Joker from Batman"..Dani says "he lost it"....we keep getting FOTH and BB is warning him not to talk about it....and they wonder why....Dani says they don't want the "internet people" to hear what goes on in DR...

talking about the BY transformations BB did for comps.....

HG bashing.....Dani asking Dick if Jen was over done in her HOH question video...Dick says yes.....asking "did she wear her gown"

Dick says "I scared the shit out of him" talking about Zach when he punched the partition....Dani saying he shouldn't of done that because "you dented it"...Dick says who cares because they aren't going to use it again saying beside "what are they going to do".

Zach bashing "piece of shit...fuck that guy"-Dick.

11:33 BBT

Dani talking how "embarrassed" Dick's mother is.....saying she's probably denying him to everyone for the way he acted.....

Dick "what a bitch she was on the first day" talking about Jameka....calling her "clueless" to everything going on around them...

Dick doing laundry while Dani just sitting on the couches in silence

Back in to play cards saying Zach's family was crying "boo fucking hoo" saying they were so excited when he won round 1..and are crying now that he lost...

saying "what a horrible trade off" hoping Dr Will would host the last Veto and they got Zach.

11:46 BBT

The reality of boredom is setting in....wondering if bB would give them a "board game" ..Dick says "Monopoly" would be good because it takes a long time...Dani says Scrabble.......

Dani "I can't wait to see Lindsay"..."Nick Lindsay and Gerge" are on her list for the wrap party...Dick says "MY momma and my son" Dick says.....

"what a wierdo" making fun of Zach again.....making fun of all his little wierd idiosyncrasies

Dani says everyone at he work hates Jen.."Dick "everyone in America hates Jen..don't kid yoursel"..Dani "I don't know"

Dani telling Dick about her goodbye message to Zach.........

Dani saying how she "tunes out" of speeches saying some made her "flabergasted" and how she would zone out...saying "I wondering what the jury" thought of Zach's nom speech .."they were probably rolling"

card game continues...

12:03 BBT

Dani says she could see herself keeping in touch with Jameka..Dick "oh yeah"

Both wonder when the live feeds are going to stop..Dani says probably Monday..........Dani says that "the people watching or bored out of their minds" "or die hard fans"..........

Talking how the stress is gone from waking up and worrying about HOH and comps....both saying they never threw any competitions this season except "fot yesterday" Dani says "shut up you're so mean"

Dani complaining BB made her move beds.....Dick saying they don't have the staff..Dani whinning she doesn't want to be taped in her bed....

Dick says he's tired and it's been stressful saying :they should have said this was a fat forward week"...Dick thinks it had to do with CBS fall schedule,,,Dani just says "good" she wants it to end...

12:20 BBT

Dick doing his dishes.....and continue with their Zach obsession/bashing.....[geez they won...let it go]

Dick cleaning up the kitchen and just making fun of HG....past comps...basically being repetitive....

Dani says "I can't wait to get our backstage tour" which immediately prompted a foth....

feeds return to a quiet D&D..Dani says that the are going to have the questions and then they are going have time to discuss it.....[dani mistaken that Q&A and final vote were usually on the same day] saying "that's wierd"

Dick seems unconcerned about it.

12:31 BBT

Dani wondering what their nicknames are from the online message boards...Dick ask her to guess what his is...Dani says "something mean" "with the f word" Dick said "Dick the dick"[gee how original]

Dick again "no car..what a gyp"

Dani is tired and so is Dick.....

Dick "Eric was so worried about Nick from the beginning when he should have been worried about us"

They are being repetitive in their bashings and gloating, so.....

[with that I'm out.....will be back tomorrow night to report all the D&D happenings...night all]

2:20 BBT

Okay, maybe Dick is a little drunk? He put the bottle of wine on the dining room table. He made some little remarks about something. Now he's outside fooling with the washer and dryer. He mimics Zach's speech about buying into his inventions. Now he's openning the HT. No he didn't, he just looked like he was. He just burped and is now sitting on the couch outside spitting and smoking.

Archived