Sign in to follow this  
Sharonda99

Fantasy Survivor

Wolf, do we have to pick today 11/19/07 for the 11/29/07 episode in order to get the early bonus? If so, why? That doesn't seem fair to have to submit 2 weeks out...just saying

Yes we do cause it is TM game and board , and he wants them submitted today for early points. He thinks it is cheating for those that use spoilers or can figure it out . So by having it done today he thinks it is being fair for those that never use them , lol.

So we know certain things and I went and made my best guess already , look at an earlier post to see what I chose and why.

Okay all my picks for this week suck , if I change it to what I believe I will lose the bonus pts. I did that last week not sure want to do it again.

I have Courtney for Reward , I think Amanda wins it.

I have Peih Gee for Immunity and she could get it but I think Eric does

I have James for the boot

I have Todd for the Mystery

I have Eric for safe .

What should I do leave it and get the early bonus or change it and lose the early bonus , I am so confused, lol

That's the pickle I'm in, lol. I think I made similiar picks, but now I'm doubting my choices, except for the James boot, of course. If I change them I lose my early pick bonus. If I change them and get them right, the score won't be as high as if I had the bonus.

I'm going to attempt to do the math here and see if that helps us:

Leaving scores as is:

Say everything you have is right. The breakdown would be this:

Reward: 100

Immunity: 100

Voted Off: 100

Safe: 100

Mystery: 200

If your MVP is in any category except safe, add 100 pts.

Subtotal: 700 (I only added 100 points once for the MVP)

If you are absolutely right in your picks, another 200pts= 900

Add Early Pick Bonus: 900 x 0.5= 450

Add pick bonus to your subtotal and you have a possibility of earning 1350 points mininum.

Now, if your score if you take away the early pick bonus:

Do all of the above except adding 200 for Early pick bonus.

Subtotal 700 + perfect pick (700+200) = 900 points

In your case, you are only 865 points behind the leader, Cross, so assuming Cross slips up and makes some bad picks, you could catch up.

I went ahead again and gave up my early bonus , with that would be bukku points if my picks were right and they wern't , so I was still not going to make alot more by giving up the early pic , so this is what I ended up with .

Reward Winner : Denise

Immunity Winner : Erik

Boot : James

Safe : Erik

mystery : Tod

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I went in and deleted several members from our Morty's Marvels tribe. These were folks that have not participated for several picks, some of them not at all. After deleting their accounts, our tribe rose to #26 in the Top 50 tribes roster! So getting rid of them did make a huge difference. Thanks to chatterbox for making the suggestion.

There is one more account that I'm going to wait and see on before I delete it, Trumps68869 . This person hasn't been making picks but they have scores, b/c of who their MVP is, which was James. I'll wait until next week to see if they show up and then I'll delete that one as well. That will bring us down to 12 members, but that's 12 active members, so that's what counts.

I noticed that tonight looking at my score , but some times even those that did not participate was still making some points each weak as much as 50 . I have been watching , so are the little points all gone to , and damn it Joe I share all my spoiling info with all of you , you need to share with us the last two weeks as we not way down on bottom of list . Us 12 left need to stick together , since you and hurst make the most pts, share your secret with us the last two weeks okay.

Here are my early FS.net picks I have entered for episode 12. Based on an accumulation of early spoilers from various sites. My "safe" pic got off track several episodes ago with Erik~ he was entered erronously and I left him which will cost points in the final picks. ( I had to use Amanda one week). These will possibly be revised if new spoilers suggest I am way off this week.

l. Reward Challenge~ Todd

2. Immunity Challenge~ Amanda

3. Voted Off~ PG

4. Safe~ Denice

5. Mystery Question ~Invited to share reward~Courtney

I used the same as you, except I put Amanda for the bonus, share the reward...

Sorry wolf. I usually look at the pics posted on Survivor phoenix. They are usually helpful, except the Todd misdirection last night. I thought it was the II around his neck. Guess not. On this week(12) I agree so far with what you have. I think the taking Courtney will piss Amanda off even more, but she will stick with him when it comes time to get rid of the PG. Whoops I take that back. :lipsrsealed2: Just imagine if hurst and I had been here since the beginning how good the points would have been.

Great and well funny thing I wasn't on that league from the beginning eitehr , lol . But on CBS I am in 27th spot for top 100 overall scores , so not going to win but think can be proud this season and my team Mortys is number 16 of the private tribs , we need to get together for the next show on both leagues and if we have 12 then we can add for more and have two leagues , lol. Thanks Joe

don't forget to keep me up to date on anything new....I usually make my pics on Thursdays with all the info that Wolf gives...I always come to Morty's because I don't see the clues that you guys do in all the places where you get your info from....so no bonus points from me, sorry

I'm po'ed ya'll. FS did not give us credit for picking Todd or Courtney for RC. Didn't we get credit for the PG, Denise, Erik RC if we chose any of them?

Sharhonda did this for the cbs league so figured get prepared and put up a sign up sheet for next season survivor fantasy , Its still your team just putting my name at top of list (anyone wanting to play add name and copy and repost )

1. Wolfrider

Sharhonda did this for the cbs league so figured get prepared and put up a sign up sheet for next season survivor fantasy , Its still your team just putting my name at top of list (anyone wanting to play add name and copy and repost )

1. Wolfrider

2. Hurst (Salter-Path)

It wouldn't be the same without the two leauges...

I'm in...

Wolf

Salter

Yana

Cool! Thanks guys! :grouphug:

And this is off topic, but tomorrow is my B-Day! Just felt like sharing with everyone!

:happybday: to me!

Happy , Happy Birthday and may your players win you big points for your birthday. :party_smilie:

It wouldn't be the same without the two leauges...

I'm in...

Wolf

Salter

Yana

Islandgirl

I'm in again!

1. Wolfrider

2. Hurst (Salter-Path)

3. Yana

4. kayo (aka katolm)

Happy Birthday Sharonda!

Congrats everyone for a job well done , us newbies came in made a team and moved up from over 300 teams to finish in spot number 22. And then to come on the forum and actually give the CPC's a fight for there challenge , Mortys Marvels will not be forgoten and not done . Next season we kicking ass and taking names so no one go no where , half the team already signed up anyone else want to join us . Sharonda is the leader , add your name to the list and soon as teams can be made we are on .

Again Congrats to all of you and mostly to Hurst aka Salter-Path our Number 1 team member this season . Love ya'll Wolfie

Sign in to follow this