Sign in to follow this  
Sharonda99

Fantasy Survivor

TM posted all scores for last week will reset to zero due to the site outage. I think that is fair for those that were unable to log in to post~ And for those :eek::eek: that chose Jaime to be safe and JR for the boot

So glad the site's back up. Let the games begin!

I think it was a bummer all the way around since a lot of people picked JR. I was ready to get some extra points this week and play catch-up. I understand why they did it....but am still bumbed!

I'm bummed too Chatter. Epi 7 would have been a pretty good points earner for me, I nailed it! Oh well, stuff happens....

No need to be bummed. The commissioner (Sharonda) can enter your picks by proxy. The other tribes are doing it and moving up the ladder in the standings

I just went to the .net site. It looks like Sharonda has put the picks in but no score tally yet. How did she know our picks if we didn't tell her?

This is a post that is posted on the Tribal Board from Just A Plain Joe explaiining what you need to do ~ you must follow these steps and give permission to Sharonda to make the picks :

The whole thing about the proxy picks is in the Tribal Commissioners forum. You have to be a commish of a tribe to access it. the TM decided that if you wanted to have your points for epi 7, then the commish of your trribe would use the proxy pick to make this happen. First the player(s) must do the edit my entry part and allow the commish to change their picks for epi 7. if you can't find the edit my entry , look at the top under Fantasy Survivor Tools and find My tools, then edit my entry. Click it and it will take it to the following page.

This is what it looks like.

SETTINGS

Entry Name

Proxy Picks

SETTINGS

Allow Proxy Picks For Episode *****This is where you would change it*****

Allowed Proxy Picks Counter 0 - You are allowed up to three Proxy Picks authorizations.

Proxy Picks can be used by your Tribal Commissioner to enter your picks for you in the event that you are unable to. In order for your Commissioner to do this for you, you must give them permission to do so.

To authorize your Tribal Commissioner to enter picks for you for a specific episode, select the Episode Number in the section above marked Allow Proxy Picks For Episode.

Note: You may only use this function a maximum of three times per season.

MY CHOSEN MOST VALUABLE PLAYER

Once you have done this, the commish will be able to edit your picks for that episode. The problem that is being made aware to the TM, is that if you had already made your picks then why do you have to use the proxy pick, and why do you not get points for the picks you have already made.

I hope this clears up things for you.

Hey guys! I know some of you have been looking for me! I just went to FS and read that I can do proxy picks for people for Ep 7, according to the TM. So I've made a thread for people to post their picks and I will go about putting them in. I will do them as fast as I can (there's 19 of us in the tribe) and will let you all know when they are done.

Sorry that I wasn't available when you all were looking for me. If you ever need to contact me, my email is listed on my FS profile. Or you can email me at my work email addy: bucks@ecu.edu, which I check more frequently.

Thanks guys!

Mine is posted on your thread as FS Sharhonda

Chatterbox, in case you stop by here, I fixed your safe category. Scouts honor, I did not put Aaron in there, he wasn't even a choice. Not sure what happened.

You should be able to do your own picks tonight. If you have a problem, message me at FS on the Ep 7 thread. I'll have FS up until the show.

Wonders if anyone knows beside me that FS.net is down again , or is right now are they always out during the show?

Okay the sight is up now and i seemed to make 540 this week , not great but not bad either.

But I think I was shorted 20 pts.

For reward I should of got 100

for boot should of got 100

and for mvp should of got 80

for a total of 280 x 50 % early pic bonus = 560

instead I got 270 x 50% early pic bonus - 540

Sharonda will you check on that for me please.

and personaly I saw some of the pics before monday and they was not what they put in for episode 7 by TM giving us the proxy pic , alot of people getting screwed cause those that are honest gettting screwed by those that not , and no way any of them knew those pics before the show . Was only here us at Mortys that ever thought was jamie going home on sunday when the word did not come out for the others till wednesday. I am not happy about anyone getting any pts for episode 7 when so many lied about it.

This is causing more problems than it's worth, so from this point out, Ep 8 onward, I'm not doing proxies for anyone anymore, period. I'm half tempted to contact the FS Tribemaster and ask him to wipe out everything I put in for everyone for Ep 7. It's not worth the bickering that's going back and forth.

The only way I'd consider doing any future proxies is if it's an extreme emergency situation and I have to be notified BEFORE 7:55pm on the night of the show. That way there is no question of anyone cheating.

I'm going to email the TM today and inquire about taking out Ep 7 and see if it would be a difficult task to complete since once picks are in, they can't be taken out, at least from what I can tell.

I'll post on FS if I hear anything and what my decision will be.

Sorry if I sound upset, I don't mean to be.

I'll post here what I posted at FS. I had a world class hissy this morning and I apologize. I had some time to simmer down and I'm over it now. I still plan on finding out from the TM if removing Ep 7 picks is possible and I'll let you know what is found out.

update:

For reward I should of got 100

for boot should of got 100

and for mvp should of got 80

for a total of 280 x 50 % early pic bonus = 560

instead I got 270 x 50% early pic bonus - 540

Sharonda will you check on that for me please.

Wolfrider, I double checked the math and it seems correct to me, that it's 540:

reward: 100

boot: 100

mvp: 80

Which is 280, then you got another 80pts b/c you chose Amanda, your MVP, as safe. That brings it to 360

360 x 50% early pick bonus = 180 + 360 = 540

I went by the scorecard and added it up several times, b/c I'm not the best in math. If it still seems off to you, let me know and I'll pass it on to the TM to see what he can do.

Thank you guess your better at the math then I am , and I did not know about the extra 80 still trying to figure it out.

The arguing your talking about is coming from the other groups ain't it , I hope none of us have been arguing about things. My comment earlier was about people in other groups .

I agree with you on the proxies but since we are not arguing maybe you should leave well enough alone let the other groups fight cause we are tight family here.

Yeah! I did pretty well this last week! I am in third in our tribe and at 107 overall!! And that was with a poor showing for Ep 7.

Come on guys, even with all the crap about Ep 7 we can still have fun and enjoy the game.

wolfs pics as of sunday for this is as follows:

Reward : Eric

Immunity : Peih Gee

Voted Off : Frosti

Safe : Courtney

Mystery : James

read my spoilers if want to to figure out why.

Wolfs Pics As of Sunday ( Subject to change if we get a commercial before 3 pm tomorrow )

Since the Fantasy game still wants our early pics by monday even though the show over a week away , got to take some chances. They think it will stop the cheaters or spoilers so this is what I got so far and why.

Reward : Courtney ( cause of the strength building food they hint at on the announcement )

Thursday 11/29 Highlights

This week's reward kicks butt! The remaining challengers compete for the chance to visit China's legendary Shaolin Temple , attend and amazing kung-fu

demonstration and enjoy some strength-building food.

Immunity : Peih Gee ( cause with out it she would be gone )

Voted Off : James

Safe : Eric

Mystery : Todd ( he was first to vote last time and he votes first alot)

Makes sense. I think this is going to be a hard week. The only thing we know of for certain (with always a little bit of doubt, lol) is that James is going home this week. I'm going to try my best not to change my picks this week, I need my bonus!

Okay looks like all the commercials this week going to be on the recap guys. So there no way we can get any real hints till next week.

So for the fantasy league since TM wants us to choose by 3 pm tomorrow , will have to be partly guess. And well you all have seen my guesses for now . I just pray I am right and get my early bonus. Not giving it up another week.

Good Luck all Wolf

Sign in to follow this