Sign in to follow this  
Sharonda99

Fantasy Survivor

Wolfie I don't know why you can't see your score yet, but you got 480 points tongiht making your total 1750 points...

okay yeah I found it after I posted that and I know I slipped into number 5 slot for Mortys Marvels , lol.

Who will they give bonus points to for finding the immunity idol? I put down Todd, but Amanda was the one who first had it so I'm really curious to find out!

I don'tk now Kayo, I will have to go check CBS and find out... I don't know if they will put all three down for finding it or not...

Yep looks like they found it and probably working on it cause its down completely for me right now.

Yep, you're right- I get a medical company too. bummers...

Wow, I just tried to log on too and got that medical company. I wonder what the deal is. Incidentally, there is another site very similar called fantasysurvivor.com, but I don't think that's them.

I hope everything gets straightened out b/c I didn't enter my picks yet...shame on me!

I tried all day yesterday and all morning today...still nothing. Thankfully I already have my picks in. :)

Okay I was thinking do any of you have like a back door link to the fantasy league home page. I know when this board is down I have like two links I can get into mortys with . When one is not working the other usually is.

Don't know why I did not save another link to get in , but was just wondering if any one else does and is it working or is it down too. If it is working can you post it here so those that have not voted if possible can get in and vote.

I do have another link but the site is completely down. I think there is a very good possibility that all information will be lost (this weeks entries). They will more than likely have to rebuild. :( and reprogram the codes.

:o:(:cry::crybaby:

NOT GOOD!!! I will try and check tomorrow before the cut-off time to make see if I need to re-enter. This could be trouble!

I tried emailing the admin, webmaster, tribemaster, whomever, and they were all returned to me today. This truly sucks! I hope everything is up and running before the show so that those of us who haven't done picks still have time.

Nope, still not up and running. Wonder if this spells curtains for Fantasy Survivor and if all the scores from previous weeks are lost forever?

I guess we are all just going to have to wait and see , I hope that who ever actually running the sight has access to everyone's pics and points and has been keeping track. Either way it is what it is. I hope it is all still good when it gets back up

Still sucks for those of us who haven't picked. Should make the rankings interesting though. Someone could end up in first by default, lol.

My theory has always been to put something in immediately when I have time...just in case I can't get back to it later in the week. In this case, it may have saved me.

BUT, I think if they are down, and down for this long, we may see no results for this week and call it a by. That would be bad for those of us who guess early on and take the chance on getting bonus points for not knowing the spoilers.

Oh well, let's just hope they get back up and running!!!!

Yeah, I'm thinking if the site is down this long, no way the scores were calculated for this week. I usually try to put mine in early (I don't always make it in time for the early pick bonus b/c I like to read all the speculation before making my picks), but this week was really busy in the office so I never had the chance. Bet you I'll try to do it sooner if the site comes back up. At the very least, make initial picks and then change them as needed.

Remember I always try to at least have the first guess up before monday hun so keep watching , like I say if different I will let ya'll know

any one know about the site? any back-door finds?

also am I just stupid, I can not figure out how to enter my selections on the .com. Since our site is down I really still want to play.

Can anyone help? :1eye:

toots the .com are slow with doing totals and the questions. The totals for Episode 7 probably won't even be posted till tues. so the new episode pics won't be able to be done till then at least , maybe wednesday . When it is not locked you will be able to tell how to make pics , there will be visible drop downs.

Hey Wolf you are awesome! Thanks for the answers and spoilers and mostly the whole damn thought process! :figment:

Toots you must be on a tribe to play the .com game. Some tribes are public but most are private.

Im on the KarmaKewl tribe at FantasySurvivor.com. The game is much harder! This is my 3rd year and the 1st year I have made the top 50 players. Yes~ The weekly game USUALLY isnt posted until sometime in the am on Thursday which only gives you about 12 hours to post your answers. When the questions are posted early there is USUALLY a bonus which decreases every 2 hours until the game closes. Like I said.. It is a harder game and a challenge. Artie trys to ask questions that are not spoliers but isnt always successful.

This was last weeks top part( There is also a bottom with drop down answer choices ~I didnt add)

Who will be the first to say, "I'm not as dumb as I look" this episode? (40 points) Amanda Courtney Denise Erik Frosti Jaime James Jean-Robert Peih-Gee Todd

Who will receive a clue to the hidden immunity idol this week? (20 points) The reward challenge winner The immunity challenge winner Someone Else No One

According to the CBS previews, "The fierce hunt for Hidden Immunity Idols continues ... and one Castaway falsely believes three Idols are in play." Which Survivor is this clue referring to? (10 points) Erik Jaime Someone else

In another preview CBS reveals, "In one of the most surprising Tribal Councils yet, one Castaway feels invincible and makes a shocking revelation." How many votes does this Survivor get at tribal council? (35 points) None One Two Three Four Five Six or more

Which word will Courtney say more times this episode? (15 points) Love Hate Both equally

How many Survivors will Todd talk to or tell about the immunity idol(s) or its clues during this episode before tribal council? (25 points)

The questions change each week.

Anyway~

The FantasySurvivor.Net has been up and down sporatically all day. Front page is up now but not the forums. SO~ They are working on :)

Sign in to follow this