Sign in to follow this  
Sharonda99

Fantasy Survivor

OK So I did get my picks in this week... I didn't do too bad, I scored 390 points for a total for both weeks of 720 points...

Keep it up guys... We are doing well this season...

Good luck with your picks tonight everyone!

Smooches, if you're online, I replied back to your IM.

How'd everyone do? Not so great, well okay, 120 points. Dave not being voted off killed me as well as Zhan hu winning both challenges.

As I posted at Fantasy Survivor, congrats Chatterbox, on earning 465 points this week and taking the top of the tribe leaderboard with 855 points, followed by Yana at 800 and myself at 780.

Smooches, I saw you made the top 10 with 320 points to date! That's a solid game, considering as you said you have little experience with that site!

Shronda the whole Dave not going thing killed me too... When the Zhan Hu won I was like WTH... Dave can't be leaving...

Okay, I have made my espisode 4 picks. Now I will sit back for spoilers and see what happens!!!

Sharonda, thanks for the congrats! and I am female..LOL.

Thanks Sharonda!! I'm trying! I didn't get in the first week and that's not helping. But this week, I was very confident in my choices, just didn't work out for most of us. Congrats to all you guys for doing so well!

Yay, the top 3 are female! How often do you see THAT in Survivor, lol?

My score was right up there with Yana and Sharonda and I have no idea what I was doing. Just adding xxxs to the chart. Should I start reading the directions??

You just did that at random then? Dang, you're good!

I pick them the morning after the show, so as far as I know of, there aren't and concrete spoilers out yet. If there are, let me know the website and I will go look!!! Maybe together we can get on the top 50 board!!! (I think we need a score of like 650 for one week to get here.)

Oh, and I forgot to ask. Is there a way to see what other's pick prior to the night of the show?

Good luck everyone!

And to answer your question (b/c I forgot until just now, lol), you're not able to see anyone's picks until after the results are in.

Wow! You guys did great this week, including the newcomers! Welcome and Congrats!

Ugh, maybe I should wait for the spoilers...walking away since I dropped like a rock this week.

Well at least next week we know for sure pretty much who's leaving...

Good luck with picks tonight everyone!

Hiya Salter... So good to see ya... I got right in without any problems...

ETA: Well, I got on the site, but when I tried to sign in it wouldn't let me and it came up to the error...

I Can't seem to get in either , figured no rush if can't get in tonight , tomorrow soon enough.

OK I just got in, but it's still strange... They have EVERYONE with 0 points for this week...

yeah what I see shows I made pts but the total still showing what I got last week. Though I did notice that over all it moved us to 280 from 269 , seems to me they use average pts off all team members , well we had at least 4 that put in no pics at all bringing that down . Sharhonda , any thing you can do about it.

OK Guys I am going to post my picks for tonight and you all can at least see what I am thinking...

Reward- Jean Robert- I just think that his tribe wins it tonight

Immunity- Jaime- I just think her tribe wins it tonight

Voted Off- Sherea- It just feels like it's her time to go

Safe- Jean Robert- I just don't think he's going to be leaving tonight

Mystery- James- We know he is still mad about last week, and I think he might say the phrase TRIBAL COUNCIL a lot tonight...

I picked the same thing on Monday Yana, except for the mystery question. I picked PG for that. I should change it, because now I think it will be James. Good Luck everyone!!

Boy the only two that are similar to your's Yana are Sherea to be booted and James for mystery. I had to go back and look since I put them in last week. I am beginning to think I should wait, at least until Monday. That way I can still get Bonus points.

Good Luck everyone and hope we do well!!!!

Okay all here is my pics for the week , I put in last Friday i saw no reason to change it.

Frosti --- Reward

James --- Immunity

Sherea --- Voted Off

Amanda --- Safe

James --- Mystery

Good Luck All

Although I do not know my personal score yet , I do know that Mortys Marvels are now Ranked 125.

Good Job Mortys Marvels way to bring us up the ranks.

Sign in to follow this