Sign in to follow this  
Sharonda99

Fantasy Survivor

Those of you that have been a part of this web community for a while know about Fantasy survivor and a few of us participate in it every season. Since we are right around the corner with the start of a new season of Survivor, I want to get the jump on starting a fantasy league this season.

For those of you that are interested, go to www.fantasysurvivor.net and sign up. If you already have an account, you will just need to join a tribe. I'm going to create a tribe, we've typically used the name Morty's Marvels, so that's what I'll use again. I'll make it public so that you don't need an invite from me to join.

Nawlinsgirl, Yana, hope to see you guys there!

update: my tribe id is 5666.

There are now 5 people in our tribe! And there's always room for more! :animated_wave:

Count me in! This will be my first playing at this Fantasy Survivor site so I may bug you with questions :blush:

Glad you could join! Ask me as many questions as you need. I'll try to have answers, lol.

If you have questions on how to play, just check out the Rules and the FAQs under the Games Tools page on Fantasy Survivor.

I now have 6 people in my tribe! Last year we only played with 4, so I'm pretty happy with the outcome. And this is my first time being commissioner of a tribe, so I'm happy that people have responded.

Anyone else that wishes to join is more than welcome. You still have plenty of time to submit picks before the season premiere.

I've tried to sign up, but they won't let me :(...

Why not? :confused: If there's something I can do, let me know and I'll try to see what's going on.

It won't send me the confirmation e-mail... I have tried three times now... :(

ETA: Never mind... I used a different e-mail address and got it fine... I'm in now!!!

yay!

:party_smilie:

This is awesome!

Don't worry if it's your first time playing. It's all in fun and something to kill the time :animated_bouncy:

Congrats to Yana, who scored 330 points last night! :party_smilie:

I was just lucky... I did much better on this one than I did on the CBS one... :)

I was just lucky... I did much better on this one than I did on the CBS one... :)

Me too :)

that's okay mike, you still did great! I only got 82 points on the cbs game.

I joined! Don't know what I am doing and am already a LONG way behind Yana. Starting the second week does not bode well.

Don't be too sure. Either last season or the season before, I came in after the 1st ep and then forgot to do picks for a later episode, and I still did fairly well. I didn't win, but I believe I was in the top 3 or 4. So, anything's possible.

It really helps to assign bonus point categories to your tribe members...sheesh, I totally blew it and couldn't find where to do it this season. I ended up with 140 on the CBS site...Yana, smoked us this week on the other Fantasy Survivor by getting the "no player" selection because there wasn't a reward challenge. Nice playin, Yana!

It really helps to assign bonus point categories to your tribe members...sheesh, I totally blew it and couldn't find where to do it this season. I ended up with 140 on the CBS site...Yana, smoked us this week on the other Fantasy Survivor by getting the "no player" selection because there wasn't a reward challenge. Nice playin, Yana!

Yeah, I couldn't find where to do it either, but when I went on cbs last night to do a trade on my team, I found it and assigned bonus points. Don't know if they will help, but it's worth a shot.

I am always messing up on when to use to the No Picks option and when not to use it. When I was looking at my scores, I was like, "why didn't I get points for the RC", then I realized, duh, there wasn't an RC this episode!

I just signed up. I have never played the fantasy league but will give it a shot. Hope I can keep up with all you pros!!

Good luck to everyone tonight. Hope you got your picks in!! :lamo:

I did get my picks in... I think LOL... I am sure I did, I know I did CBS's because I went back and added my bonus points...

WOW, I feel GOOD!!!!! NANANA.

My score was right up there with Yana and Sharonda and I have no idea what I was doing. Just adding xxxs to the chart. Should I start reading the directions??

Sign in to follow this