If Zach Gets Hoh.....

OmegaBetaZeta

Who Will Zach Evict if He Gets HOH?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Zach Evict if He Gets HOH?

• Dick
    • Daniele

no poll needed dani

dani won comps and not much more to help the team

but dick was the brains for most part

only really move she did that was hers to claim was e/j eviction

but it was dick who called the shots imho

At first glance, I'd say Daniele. On second glance, I'd say Dick. Upon reflection... I'm back to Daniele. :lol:

Where it gets difficult for me is the AP. On one hand... I think the jury will hands down vote for Daniele over Zach. BUT, I think that Eric will get instructions to vote for Zach over Daniele. And, he could persuade the jury to change their votes.

On the other side, I think the jury would vote for Zach over Dick. BUT, I think that Eric will get instructions to vote for Dick over Zach. And, he could persuade the jury to change their votes.

So, it comes down to who I think Zach has a better arguement against... for being the better player than... and that's Dick, not Daniele. imo

Actually I disagree, CeCi.

I think in fact that Zach would have a pretty good chance with the jury, if he were up against Dani.

She has never really been liked by the other HG's, and she's been aware of that too.

But yes, the AP thing complicates it...but my understanding was that America's vote will not be thru Eric this time.

Any confirmation on this?

I think that Eric will get instructions to vote for Zach over Daniele. And, he could persuade the jury to change their votes

I was always under the assumption Eric wouldn't find out until he admits he's AP. I wouldn't think they would want AP to influence the jury.

I don't think the jury believes Danielle played a good game at all. Really, what was her strategy? Sure, she won comps but so did Janelle, and we all know Janelle was horrible at strategy.

All I ever saw out of Danielle was laying in bed with Nick, whining, and laying in bed with Nick. Oh, and she hid behind both her dad and Nick. She once made a half-assed attempt to align with Jen but only b/c her dad told her to. And, of course, she stabbed Jen in the back as soon as she got the chance.

No, this girl had no game whatsoever. I don't even think she really belonged in the house to begin with since she so clearly hated everyone and couldn't seem to stand them long enough to form any type of alliance. If Zach makes it to final two, I believe the jury will come down in his favor over either Donato.

Hmmm, I just assumed it would be like it's always been. We'll vote Sunday night (I think) on who we want Eric to vote for as the winner. Then, he'll have time to persuade the other houseguests to vote his way. But, you all are right... Julie didn't say he has to get a winner... he just votes for them. So, maybe his vote won't be cast until the "reveal."

Yath, I also got the feeling that the houseguests were rooting for Zach to win too (based on the sequester house video) so, I could be completely off, with the Daniele over Zach.

Guess we'll have to wait and see how this is going to play out. And, see if we get a better explanation as to how Eric will play a role in the final vote.

I thought I heard Julie (was it Julie??) say that Eric would have his own vote, and America would vote separately...

But that wouldn't work if Jen really is in the House and votes, cuz then, with America's vote, there would be 8.

So I dunno...

BUT Carman - that is giving the jury your confidence that they are smart enough to KNOW Dani only won comps and wasn't a "smart" player. I am not so sure they can figure that out even now! Do you really think Amber or Dustin could think that way? LOL

I think more of them dislike Dick and the way he attacked each of them personally that Zach stands a better chance against him.

Archived