*** Spoilers ***

Megan

Hey Everyone! I was just wondering if anyone knows when the second hoh competition will be... thanks guys

After Zach won, Danielle asked "Michael" when the next part will be. he said the only thing he could tell them was that it would be later today.

today would be my guess but does it really matter to even set one up since ed will throw it

Thanks guys...It would be smart of dick threw the competition and i hope he does...wow bb staff r just wasting their time with this one.... :food-smiley-005:

It just occurred to me that they will probably wait until ShowToo starts to do the competition - that way they have something better to show than the storage room.

[best Dani voice] "Sucks for live feed people who would like to get some sleep for a change." ;)

I hope they do show it on Showtime......I watched BBAD for the first time

last night in weeks. BBAD has been sooo booring! I did get tired of seeing

the storage room though.

:party_smilie:

surprise the comp is going on this long

earlier when dick and daniele were talking about the 2nd part of hoh.. they were talking as if they were going to play it as if they would any comp... to win it. from them talking, it didnt seem like they were going to throw it to one or the other.

of course, they could have been saying that just for show... who knows. but if its taking this long.. i would guess they are both trying to win it. (and maybe a car too!)

At first when the feeds came back it was showing Dick asking Daniele to come to the living room and then saying it was a hard comp... I got the feeling maybe he won... Don't really know though... We are back to FotH now...

ed won part2

zach is the fav for part3

Archived