Final H O H Competition (part 3)

yadayadayada

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

Yes, I just wanted Zack to say "You are a hypocrite, a few minutes after telling Eric it's just a game, no sense in getting mad, nothing personal, he attacked Zack and all of a sudden it's personal

That's been Dick's m.o. the whole time. He's one of these "do as I say not as I do" type of people.

I don't think Zach will be in the final 2, but if he is he will win IMO.

And Jameka told Zach he has her vote. Straight up. They really did have some moments where they each realized they were jerks early on and judged the other unfairly. It was nice to see them both admit that and said it was something they would work on personally after leaving BB. Good for them.

Jam also said she would plead his case to the others. Don't discount the word of one of the 'good ones'. ha!

I heard Dick just say something about how they couldn't expect them to have it this morning after what they went thru last nite but I didn't hear him say when it was

That shouldn't be a problem because we all know he will throw it to Danielle. I hope she does win the second part....it'll be that much sweeter for Zach to beat her instead of Dick.

I so do love to see her cry. Hate it that I missed it last night. Woohoo for YOUTUBE!!!

Archived