Final H O H Competition (part 3)

yadayadayada

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fairly new to BB - what happens now? I had thought that once Zach won, he was HOH but i have read that now dani and dick go up against each other in a Part 2 competition, then the winner of that competition goes against Zach for HOH - can someone confirm - then if Dani or Dick win HOH - its would clearly be the at the final two - lets say that its Zach and Dani - how does the Jury come into play - what is there role (is it the majority who pick, or do they each have their own secret vote)..t hanks.

I believe Daniele asked BB about when Part 2 would be played, and they told her it would be today, but later in the day

You'll notice the first thing Zach did after winning was go to Dick and say he did great as well as ask him if he was OK. Of course Dick acted like a jerk.

I think that's what separates people like Zach from people like Dick. Even after everything that was done to Zach in that comp by Dick, he had enough compassion to care about how Dick was.

I agree that was the most brutal endurance comp I've seen since the ice storm of season 4. I was impressed with how long Dick hung in there and keep finding the fortitude to hang even though I was screaming "Die, motherf***er, die... I need to get some sleep". He looked like he was going to falter hours before his body finally gave out. Kudos to Dick for his competitive spirit.

Major ups to Zach for being slow steady and winning despite all the crap Dick threw at him early on. Winning is the best revenge.

GO ZACH, shut them up when it counts.

6gmmczs.jpg

For LOLLY...

Up until the final HoH competition (which is this one), there is a competiition to determine who will be HoH. For the final competition, there are only three people left. We then have a three part competition. The first part is with all three people and it has always been an endurance competition. ZACH just one this one at 0220 BBT this morning. The winner of part three advances to the final part. The two loosers compete in part two which is usually a mind/memory competition. The winner of part two then competes head to head with the winner of part one this Thursday. The winner of part three is then the single HoH who then decides who will be evicted and who will be the one he/she goes against in the final two. Then the jury comes into play. The jury asks the final two people questions and decides who they want to win in a blind vote using keys in the HoH box which are drawn one at a time on the final night so we all see who wins. After their vote, the jury then gets to see video of what they did not get to see (diary room talk, etc.) and they see whether the voted for the right person or not, but they can't change their vote.

Hank

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Things get pretty vicious here at times with people that hate the Donatos. I have to say I went to a few other boards to check out comments while Morty's was down. There were so many people that were not D&D fans but were very impressed with how long Dick hung in there last night and they were impressed on how loving Daniele was with her Dad. She really took care of him and comforted him. It was so nice to hear people be objective and forget their dislike for while.

I too went to the other boards and most of them talked worse then Dick .They were filled with trashy people who could not even write a grammatical correct sentence . We sometimes have arguments with other members but nothing to the scale that I saw on the other forums so we are to be commended for that decency in civil debate.

As for Dick I was impressed he lasted as long and for Zach in showing good sportsmanlike conduct in the end .

I bet Dick allows Danni to win to face off Zach Thursday .

Go Zach.

I am torn over who should go against Zach in the 3rd part. I mostly think Dani but she seems to fold a bit under pressure. Dick won the last trivia type comp (when it was him/Eric/Dani) & Zach beat Dani when they went head to head in questions for the last HOH. It will be interesting to see who D&D decide to send to part 3 :grin2:

I too went to the other boards and most of them talked worse then Dick .They were filled with trashy people who could not even write a grammatical correct sentence . We sometimes have arguments with other members but nothing to the scale that I saw on the other forums so we are to be commended for that decency in civil debate.

from my three weeks vacation i wasnt flame or baited once on the other forum i am now a member of. you had dick fans, haters , neutral fans and everyone got along. it was night and day compare to here. i myself wonder why i came back :lol:

But Dani won the POV last saturday which was a memory type competition. I think Dani is the best bet to go against Zach in part three. And since part two is today and Dick wasn't in the best of shape when he let go this morning, he may not be in too great of a shape by the time of the competition on thursday.

Hank

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

from my three weeks vacation i wasnt flame or baited once on the other forum i am now a member of. you had dick fans, haters , neutral fans and everyone got along. it was night and day compare to here. i myself wonder why i came back

Yea I should have been more specific it was the CBS forum .It was the only one I could find that had updates at that early in a.m .

of course dani is in good shape she quit on the comp

I am torn over who should go against Zach in the 3rd part. I mostly think Dani but she seems to fold a bit under pressure. Dick won the last trivia type comp (when it was him/Eric/Dani) & Zach beat Dani when they went head to head in questions for the last HOH. It will be interesting to see who D&D decide to send to part 3

I would expect them to send Daniele to part 3. With them knowing it is usually questions, that seems to favor Daniele over Dick. There isn't the element of the mental intimidation during the competition, which would favor Dick. And even though Dick won the HOH trivia comp between Dick/Daniele/Eric, it seems I recall he admitted that he guessed on the last answer. So I think they will feel it is better for them to have Daniele play in Part 3.

Yes I am not a whimp when it comes to foul language, but dick out did himself last night. Their is one thing to trash talk, but Dick took this way over the top. I do have to respect Zach for not losing his cool, I al so happy he won the first part of this competition.

When Zach threw the "I need 40 tattoos to be mean" comment, I laughed almost as hard as I did when Princess Snottypants fell. It was, IMO, one of the better moments on this season.

Although i think they should all compete during the second round (in case Zach wins, he can chose there on the spot), I am a bit curious about the next two comps. Last year when Booger left off the mountain, he and janelle had to do another very physical competition. After the beating they took last night/ this morning, will it be another physical comp? If not, will round three be more physical? I only ask because I know D&D will throw it, but who will get to compete?

If round 2 is a Q&A, there's no indication that round 3 won't be something like what Booger & Janelle did. Could Danielle beat Zach in a strength competition? I'm just dying to see what happens next.

BTW - Way To Go Zach!!

Archived