Final H O H Competition (part 3)

yadayadayada

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not over yet. Dick and Dani play today and Dani will win. Then she competes with Zack on Thursday and will win.

I have to say watching the feeds last night I was really impressed with Dick and how long he stayed in the comp. He was amazing. I think Dani was very impressive too. She was very good to her Dad. When he stepped off she got towels for him and hot coffee. She told him how proud she was of him. She make him tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich. She was so proud of her Dad even though he lost.

Just has to say that the Donaltos both really impressed me.

Things get pretty vicious here at times with people that hate the Donatos. I have to say I went to a few other boards to check out comments while Morty's was down. There were so many people that were not D&D fans but were very impressed with how long Dick hung in there last night and they were impressed on how loving Daniele was with her Dad. She really took care of him and comforted him. It was so nice to hear people be objective and forget their dislike for while.

Marty you are just one timy step ahead of me. I too was reading some posts on other sites and was so impressed at how insightful and fair the posts were. They were able to look at things from all side, faults and all and post some very positive thoughts regardless of who their favorites were.

Dick amazes me with his stamina, not bad for a 44 year old smoker. It was nice to know Dani supported him throughout the competition. I think Dick was way over the top with the things he was saying to Zach (and as a Dick fan, it's alot for me to knock him), but I'm impressed that Dick did as well as he did.

And yeah, Zach did okay too. :)

Zach going against 2 people not one, putting up with all the verbal garbage thrown at him, and having no support at all (unlike Dani and Dick) yet he held strong!!!!!!!

He showed his determination to win this game last night. The endurance should have been for the whole HOH. Give it to the person that actually wants it the most.

I hope the jury gets to see the whole thing and what he had to put up with. They will cheer him on as well. Zachs approval ratings have been going up. Maybe he will get the AP vote if the producers will allow anyone other than a Donato to get it.

i stayed up to watch that crap 7 hrs + both were warriors. but dani had no love for her dad wouldnt make the old man quit for nothing

I don't think that will happen. Even though I think Dani got robbed there is really no do-overs at this point. I guess you could say she could have dodged the malfuntioned pole.

it is what it is.

Besides Dani is going to win the next 2 comps.

Zach was a champ last night. Even though he still has zero shot at going to the final 2.

Zach should be allowed to compete in all 3 competitions in order to get 2 out of 3 wins.

D/D have a 4 out of 6 (or 2 of 3) shot at winning and Zach only has a 1 of 3.

There's a 66% percent chance of a Donato winning and only 33% for Zach.

They really only have to win one of 2 comps against Zach to get HoH and that's ridiculous.

And he won the most brutal competition of the season. That should amount for something.

Archived