Wednesday, September 12th

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay - so I know I don't post here much, anymore, and am kind of out of the Morty's loop....I mostly read the updates - thanks live feed updaters! :animated_wave:

But when I saw that blue ball in Jameka's tube and heard that she was disqualified while I was watching the show - the only thing that came into my head was - OMG a ball actually bounced into her tube - and with however many hundreds raining down with all that force (remember, people had protective gear on and were saying they hurt), I do not doubt for a second that it could happen. They have to go somewhere - why is it so hard to believe that one of those balls happened to occupy the space in Jameka's tube? Yeah a longshot, but longshots happen.

I guess my point is that I don't think Zach did it - I never thought Dick did it - and CBS is never going to show footage of that if they have it. This conspiracy theory will fall to the wayside like so many have over the past years. The important thing to remember is

Zach rocks and the Donato's suck!!!

Carry on.

See, I think deep down he likes him too. I think he actually liked a few people. I also think that the daddy bear came out when he felt his little girl was threatened. I think (gosh, lots of thinking tonight! lol) anyway, I believe as soon as he saw Dani in the house, his motives became fixing it with her, and seeing her win. If he had been in the house alone, we would have seen a totally different Evel Dick!

And whoever said it was right, it wasn't about Zach not wanting to be with the others. They were downright horrible to him. Just horrible. It made me cringe some shows. He tried so hard. He was like that little kid on the playground that no one would play with, only throw sand at him, make fun of, then run away laughing.

I still have no idea WHY they were all so mean and cruel to him. It was hard to watch at times.

hhmmmmmmmm........ :animated_scratchchin:

Archived