Wednesday, September 12th

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to ask myself while watching Dick last night speak so vilely to Zach, bringing his girlfriend who wasn't there to defend herself into the conversation, is this what Dick fans like? I mean, with his disheveled, matted down hair and snotty spit sticking to his goatee, hanging down while spewing those vile things to Zach...is that what Dick fans like?

He was like an animal last night.

...and notice something people, notice something RIGHT NOW. After Dick had said all those terrible things to Zach, after saying those things to Zach's ex, after saying those things about Zach's work and how he was going to be fired, after hours of that, what did Zach do the second it was all over? He told Dick he was great to hold on for so long and asked Dick if he was OK.

You see people, THAT is the difference between someone like Zach and someone like Dick.

that is lame saying that some one would say poor ed he had to use his cancer arm, I think it was a brutal comp geared to no one adn they all had their defiencies, not just ed, 2 more comps to go, I am rooting still for D&D

With that being said, good LORD was Dick a prick last night. He's such a moron. Repeating the same things over and over again was just lame and I had to change the channel a few times because it was SO obnoxious. On top of that, the moron wasn't effecting Zach at all, it was STRENGTHENING him. If anything he was effecting his own daughter. Instead of talking to her and keeping her psyched up he acts like a jackass. He deserved to lose.

As someone who has participated in numerous physical games in sports in my life Dick is bar none the worst

example of sportsmanship I have ever witnessed.

I truly find it mindboggling how anyone can find him as someone to cheer for. Zach was trying to

tell Dani and him nice job and shake their hands after the veto and all Dick could do was taunt

and gloat and swear at him. Nice. Why does anyone want this asshole to win? I am truly amazed.

I don't like the verbal stuff Dick used but he thinks it is entertainment and part of his strategy.

Besides that Dick was AMAZING last night. I was so impressed with him going 7.5 hours on that carrot.

Dick continues to be far ahead in first place, but then again if he started clubbing baby seals his fans would keep voting for him.

Don't you think you should have just a tad of respect for Dick fans, conidering they are the plurality???

LOL, I don't think any would approve of him clubbing baby seals...Just a friendly reminder: HG's can be insulted, but not posters (and a good number of posters here are part of "the fans" you speak of)

Thanks, Xal.

that was crititcal. He could have made a deal with rat-faced Eric (which Eric wouldn't keep) and without Dani, there was no one to beat him in any other competition.

He trusted the IA, and they were read to screw him over if they had won HOH, but he didn't figure that out until it was too late. Now he has a 50/50 chance against Dani.

I too went to the other boards and most of them talked worse then Dick .They were filled with trashy people who could not even write a grammatical correct sentence . We sometimes have arguments with other members but nothing to the scale that I saw on the other forums so we are to be commended for that decency in civil debate.

As for Dick I was impressed he lasted as long and for Zach in showing good sportsmanlike conduct in the end .

I bet Dick allows Danni to win to face off Zach Thursday .

Go Zach.

And I also think it was not in ED's best interst to go on and on, it was just another strategy, I think Zach has his flip saide as well. And I did not say I liked the actions, but yes I do like the Donatos, if that makes me lessor, well so be it, I hope they smoke it from here, and if they don't I will not be crazy about it, I will accept it.

Thanks Jem - I stopped watching around 2 a.m. here on the East Coast

I found it interesting that Zach said to Dick..

"Incredible Dick" a few times.

I wonder what Dick would have said to Zach if he would have won ?

D

ick continues to be far ahead in first place, but then again if he started clubbing baby seals his fans would keep voting for him.

Don't you think you should have just a tad of respect for Dick fans, conidering they are the plurality???

LOL, I don't think any would approve of him clubbing baby seals...Just a friendly reminder: HG's can be insulted, but not posters (and a good number of posters here are part of "the fans" you speak of)

Thanks, Xal.

Umm, I wasn't insulting fans. If you think that was an insult you've got another thing coming.

You know what? Here's a statement. If Morty's has gotten to the point where saying "if Dick started clubbing baby seals his fans would keep voting for him" I don't want to be here and they should ban me right now.

All season long no matter what Dick has said or done his percentage has stayed the highest so my point was, while using hyperbole, that nothing he could do in the house will make him lose his fanbase.

So straight up, if what I said is considered insulting the fans, I don't want to be here anymore, because that wasn't what it was about at all.

No biggie, Xal, honestly.

It sounded to me that like you were saying that Dick fans are so blindly loyal that they would accept anything he does, without giving it any thought.

That sounded like fans were being put down and not being given credit for independent, intelligent thinking.

I realize now that perhaps you meant something different.

I was only making an observation, Xal...thanks for responding. It's all good.

I'm fairly new to BB - what happens now? I had thought that once Zach won, he was HOH but i have read that now dani and dick go up against each other in a Part 2 competition, then the winner of that competition goes against Zach for HOH - can someone confirm - then if Dani or Dick win HOH - its would clearly be the at the final two - lets say that its Zach and Dani - how does the Jury come into play - what is there role (is it the majority who pick, or do they each have their own secret vote)..t hanks.

Archived