Wednesday, September 12th

CeCiMom

Daniele has lost Part 1 of HOH competition. Dick and Zach are still in it.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Floating is a valid strategy. The only real alliance in the house was D/D. Technically everyone else was a floater. D/D had 2 major advantages: they are blood related and America voted for Dick to stay, changing the entire dynamic of the game.

If anyone there deserves to be in the final 2 it is Zach. He didn't benefit from AP whatsoever.

Zach wasn't a floater, the other alliances didn't stick together. By the way, Mod Edit winning this comp doesn't put you into final 2. If Zach wins, he hs to go against the winner of the IA competion in round 2, and that determines this HOH. You know Dick is going to take a dive to let Dani win because he has no chance against Zach. So here is another case of the blood relation alliance that no 2 strangers could have had. I am sick of people who love this 44 year-old who acts like he is 10.

This competition was brutal, but I am not counting D&D out just yet, ED did pretty good, for a smoker and his age.

Morty's is the damn best, I was foced to go over to reality bbq and OMG they call that a live feed update, good grief thatnk your lucky stars we have Morty's!!!!

A few notes about things last night.

I genuinely felt bad for Danielle. As much as I can't stand her that was torture. She has no meat on her bones and I'm telling you straight up had she stayed up there another half hour or hour she'd have gotten hypothermia which is VERY dangerous, especially for someone so small. The producers are IDIOTS. Then again, the HGs sign liability waivers.

A body shivering is doing two things, number one it's trying to generate body heat to keep your core temperature up. Number two, it's telling you "stop doing what you're doing or you're going to get hypothermia". The amount of time she was shivering tells me she didn't have much time left, the poor girl was in physical pain and the producers should be ashamed of themselves.

Dick, I even felt a tad sorry for him towards the end of the comp because he was clearly ready to go down. His breathing was shallow and harried. He was shaking like Danielle... literally if he had stayed up much longer he probably would have gone into shock.

With that being said, good LORD was Dick a prick last night. He's such a moron. Repeating the same things over and over again was just lame and I had to change the channel a few times because it was SO obnoxious. On top of that, the moron wasn't effecting Zach at all, it was STRENGTHENING him. If anything he was effecting his own daughter. Instead of talking to her and keeping her psyched up he acts like a jackass. He deserved to lose.

Good job Zach! The bottom line is he may have floated most of the season but as soon as he needed to start winning, he started winning. If he had started playing the comps as serious as he is now earlier there's no telling how many he could have won, especially the physical ones.

One last note, amazingly enough, people are really starting to like Zach. He is now the SECOND MOST POPULAR houseguest on the CBS poll. He has exclipsed Dani by .1 percentage points. Dick continues to be far ahead in first place, but then again if he started clubbing baby seals his fans would keep voting for him.

The question now is, does Dick throw HoH part 2 since Dani would probably be better in HoH part 3 (probably, we don't know what it is) or will he try to win?

To be real we have to admit that the comp and producers did not make that comp for Dick or Dani to win like people said they would. Dick had to use his bad arm in the comp and he has a broken rib to boot. It was a very hard physical challenge for Dick where is was an easy one for Zach.

So notice..... things were not rigged for the Donatos.

Besides Dani will win the next 2 comps.

I do not care for him at all in respect of this game, or the aspect of this game, I think he had it all over the donatos in physical strength and youth as far as ED is concerned, but I do not think he necessarily just stepped up when he had to , pure luck, and he was faster with numbers in the tie breaker. I do not think in any way he carried his happy ass by his lonesome to the final 3, he sucked up to everyone when they had the power, and I mean major suck up to Jessica, I think he is goofy, he is delusional that he has really played this game with strageic plays and wins. not in my book, and I am sticking my self out on a limb by stating that if he ends up next to either D anr Daniele, one of them will win, I think Jameka will sway the jury and catch them up to speed, the AP thing is gonna throw it off as well, I do not think Jameka thinks for one minute that Zach is sincere to her, and even tho he gave her a chance she knows that the donatos played their asses off.

I do also tho think that it was unecessary for ED to try and throw Zach off with the verbal berrage, was not needed, did not do a thing for him in a good way. The rest remains to be seen, another fun summer of BB,lol

Yes I'm sure BB will find a way to get their two precious Donatos into the final 2 somehow.

I have never seen in the game where a comp was geared for Dick or Daniele to win. Everything seems fair and equal to me.

Zach only made one wrong move in this game. Not taking Eric or Jameka off the block and voting out Danielle. Other than that, he's proven at the ending stages that he can be a competitor but still hasn't proven he has brains.

Archived