FINAL HOH COMPETITION

Xal

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK It seems that maybe the rabbit stopped while in the middle of Daniele's carrot... I wanna know where are all y'all that were screaming about the game being unfair for Jameka when the blue ball went in her tube, are at... If the rabbit did indeed stop on Daniele's carrot, then she should be able to get back up there right? I mean she tried to jump, but it stopped and she came back down on top of it...

It looked like the rabbit was dying before it got to Dani, it was moving really slow. It looked to me like she could have just stepped over the bar but instead she kept backing up and fell off her platform. Her leg or foot hit it and it died in the middle of her platform.

Thank you. So in your opinion, was her falling off BECAUSE it wasn't working right, or was it something she did wrong? Not at all trying to start a conspiracy issue here, just wondering. I didn't see it happen, so I don't know myself.

I don't care if Dick and Zach get to rest... That would be best after all, but if the rabbit stopped in the middle of her platform then she should get back into the game... JMHO...

Hmmm guess we'll have to rejoice for her losing By calling her....um "rat girl"

what was some of the other names the Donato fans got to call Eric ,Jen, Jess ect.

Geesh now there will be a malfuntion rabbit machine conspiracy - don't anyone find

the video footage of the SKANK stepping on the rabbit - I'm sure it won't be allowed.

GO Donato's - it's okay Dani- good girl Dani ( is that better)

Dick needs to shut his mouth and concentrate on what hes doing. Or he will fall next. I have no clue what happened. Dani fell during the after dark commercial. the rabbit hasnt moved since.

Anyone catch the live feed of Dani falling? I love dick and want D&D in the final 2 but i don't think ED will last as long as Zack.

I don't care if Dick and Zach get to rest... That would be best after all, but if the rabbit stopped in the middle of her platform then she should get back into the game... JMHO...

I agree. If the game actually broke preventing her from competing, then yes, she should not be disqualified. I would say that no matter if it was Zach, Dani or Dick. It is what it is.

Why are there so many seemingly avoidable mistakes on BB? I don't get it.

I have never called any of them names... I have stated that for me personally to do so would be childish... You are entitled to do what you want, but I stopped doing that in 5th grade...

Archived