Dick - Week 12

CeCiMom

I was watching the feeds when Dick was ranting. He was not scheming to do anything. He was pissed that BB had known whatever they know about the blueball thing for awhile but they had not told anybody. Dick said he (assume Zach) did not even win the POV (or something like that). I in no way felt that Dick was planning a scheme to tell Zach he didn't win the POV or to get Zach out of the house. Dick was just pissed that BB had not told them the truth earlier :grin2:

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a ton of spit in BB's backyard but none in this thread. One of the things that I hated about the feeds was watching spit fly :disgust: I would have never stepped into the backyard without shoes on and yes Dick was the biggest spitter

Snancy... I just wanted to tell you I am very sorry for my reaction to your post tonight... It's not like me to do something like that... Things have gotten bad this year with people posting their opinions as fact, and I guess I got carried away... I shouldn't have and I am really sorry...

King it's not like me to say something like I did to Snancy... I fly of the handle sometimes, but I try not to be mean to people on here... That's why I lurves you so much... You are so good at playing nice... :)

I just don't see Dick as Kermit, he's more like Animal to me.

Isn't that an insult to Animal?

He had full control over his salivary glands and the only thing he abused were his drums...

Jus sayin'...

hrmmm ok tx for the replies guys so dick is upset that the blue ball thing was never solved ??? hrmm... strange.... i think the time in the house is getting to the old man.

on another note i'm very concerned now that dick is up against zach in the final ... to me, this is not good. i had a very bad feeling about the first comp and it came true... its just a bad matchup and i'm afraid a donato will be going home ! ! ! =/ =/ =/

Archived